Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Hack in the box's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11

    Yaronv aka SykoticCA aka Sympathy.

    Seriously, get a fucking life.

  2. #2
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,826
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,933
    what........



    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  3. #3
    Flengo_Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Usually people post proof
    RAT EMPIRE VACATION TIME


  4. #4
    Hack in the box's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo_Backup View Post
    Usually people post proof
    [8/19/2013 3:59:20 PM] Sykoticca: hello Multis
    [8/19/2013 3:59:30 PM] Sykoticca: shu esmak
    [8/19/2013 3:59:44 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): what
    [8/19/2013 3:59:53 PM] Sykoticca: w/c
    [8/19/2013 3:59:58 PM] Sykoticca: i will give you
    [8/19/2013 4:00:04 PM] Sykoticca: 200 bf3 origin keys
    [8/19/2013 4:00:09 PM] Sykoticca: for donatior tag
    [8/19/2013 4:00:50 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): why do you need donator any way?
    [8/19/2013 4:01:01 PM] Sykoticca: it was my dream for 3 years
    [8/19/2013 4:01:09 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): its just a tag
    [8/19/2013 4:01:17 PM] Sykoticca: i know but the name and stuff
    [8/19/2013 4:01:21 PM] Sykoticca: i would do anything for it
    [8/19/2013 4:01:29 PM] Sykoticca: i managed to get ahold of keys
    [8/19/2013 4:01:32 PM] Sykoticca: for origin / steam
    [8/19/2013 4:01:35 PM] Sykoticca: any game you want
    [8/19/2013 4:01:37 PM] Sykoticca: heaps of them
    [8/19/2013 4:01:38 PM] Sykoticca:
    [8/19/2013 4:01:59 PM] Sykoticca: up to you bro, just would mean so much to me.
    [8/19/2013 4:02:14 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): what games you have?
    [8/19/2013 4:02:48 PM] Sykoticca: um what you want?
    [8/19/2013 4:02:52 PM] Sykoticca: what doy ou need
    [8/19/2013 4:02:53 PM] Sykoticca: for urself
    [8/19/2013 4:02:55 PM] Sykoticca: or giveaway?
    [8/19/2013 4:03:10 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): for myslef for selling
    [8/19/2013 4:03:26 PM] Sykoticca: ok 1 sec let me go on my real skype
    [8/19/2013 4:03:30 PM] Sykoticca: i hacked this kid for scamming
    [8/19/2013 4:03:39 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): k
    [8/19/2013 4:04:55 PM] Sykoticca: add me on skype - MonstersInc-
    [8/19/2013 4:05:11 PM] Sykoticca: lemme know when you've added me
    [8/19/2013 4:05:29 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): hmmmmmmmm i found to much pepole
    [8/19/2013 4:05:34 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): can you just add me?
    [8/19/2013 4:05:37 PM] Sykoticca: haha
    [8/19/2013 4:05:39 PM] Sykoticca: sure
    [8/19/2013 5:16:56 PM] Sykoticca: ?
    [8/19/2013 5:18:46 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): ?
    [8/19/2013 5:20:29 PM] Sykoticca: donators?
    [8/19/2013 5:20:34 PM] Sykoticca: ill pay you back paypal
    [8/19/2013 5:20:35 PM] Sykoticca: trust me
    [8/19/2013 5:26:50 PM] Sykoticca: dont do this man
    [8/19/2013 5:26:50 PM] Sykoticca: dont

    FROM: @Selected.

  5. #5
    Flengo_Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack in the box View Post

    [8/19/2013 3:59:20 PM] Sykoticca: hello Multis
    [8/19/2013 3:59:30 PM] Sykoticca: shu esmak
    [8/19/2013 3:59:44 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): what
    [8/19/2013 3:59:53 PM] Sykoticca: w/c
    [8/19/2013 3:59:58 PM] Sykoticca: i will give you
    [8/19/2013 4:00:04 PM] Sykoticca: 200 bf3 origin keys
    [8/19/2013 4:00:09 PM] Sykoticca: for donatior tag
    [8/19/2013 4:00:50 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): why do you need donator any way?
    [8/19/2013 4:01:01 PM] Sykoticca: it was my dream for 3 years
    [8/19/2013 4:01:09 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): its just a tag
    [8/19/2013 4:01:17 PM] Sykoticca: i know but the name and stuff
    [8/19/2013 4:01:21 PM] Sykoticca: i would do anything for it
    [8/19/2013 4:01:29 PM] Sykoticca: i managed to get ahold of keys
    [8/19/2013 4:01:32 PM] Sykoticca: for origin / steam
    [8/19/2013 4:01:35 PM] Sykoticca: any game you want
    [8/19/2013 4:01:37 PM] Sykoticca: heaps of them
    [8/19/2013 4:01:38 PM] Sykoticca:
    [8/19/2013 4:01:59 PM] Sykoticca: up to you bro, just would mean so much to me.
    [8/19/2013 4:02:14 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): what games you have?
    [8/19/2013 4:02:48 PM] Sykoticca: um what you want?
    [8/19/2013 4:02:52 PM] Sykoticca: what doy ou need
    [8/19/2013 4:02:53 PM] Sykoticca: for urself
    [8/19/2013 4:02:55 PM] Sykoticca: or giveaway?
    [8/19/2013 4:03:10 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): for myslef for selling
    [8/19/2013 4:03:26 PM] Sykoticca: ok 1 sec let me go on my real skype
    [8/19/2013 4:03:30 PM] Sykoticca: i hacked this kid for scamming
    [8/19/2013 4:03:39 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): k
    [8/19/2013 4:04:55 PM] Sykoticca: add me on skype - MonstersInc-
    [8/19/2013 4:05:11 PM] Sykoticca: lemme know when you've added me
    [8/19/2013 4:05:29 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): hmmmmmmmm i found to much pepole
    [8/19/2013 4:05:34 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): can you just add me?
    [8/19/2013 4:05:37 PM] Sykoticca: haha
    [8/19/2013 4:05:39 PM] Sykoticca: sure
    [8/19/2013 5:16:56 PM] Sykoticca: ?
    [8/19/2013 5:18:46 PM] Fisha (~Devil,Beam,PC`): ?
    [8/19/2013 5:20:29 PM] Sykoticca: donators?
    [8/19/2013 5:20:34 PM] Sykoticca: ill pay you back paypal
    [8/19/2013 5:20:35 PM] Sykoticca: trust me
    [8/19/2013 5:26:50 PM] Sykoticca: dont do this man
    [8/19/2013 5:26:50 PM] Sykoticca: dont

    FROM: @Selected.
    Ya you know how this works. Screenshots only.
    RAT EMPIRE VACATION TIME


  6. #6
    Hack in the box's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo_Backup View Post


    Ya you know how this works. Screenshots only.
    I can't get them but I'll ask for @Selected. to screenie them and post in this thread.

  7. #7
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    Your point? Just a kid that wants donator.

  8. #8
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by Scumbag View Post
    Your point? Just a kid that wants donator.
    This. It's just another brat wanting donator because he thinks he'll be cool.

  9. #9
    Hack in the box's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Scumbag View Post
    Your point? Just a kid that wants donator.
    Sorry but you've misread "sykoticca" username.
    Also Sykoticca is from AU
    Quote Originally Posted by yaronv View Post
    is this only for US? i live in Australia, does it ship here?


    ---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post


    This. It's just another brat wanting donator because he thinks he'll be cool.
    His skype name is Sykoticca.

  10. #10
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack in the box View Post

    Sorry but you've misread "sykoticca" username.
    Also Sykoticca is from AU


    ---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------


    His skype name is Sykoticca.
    No thanks, don't want orgasms from a kid.

  11. #11
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post


    This. It's just another brat wanting donator because he thinks he'll be cool.
    I'm cool right? I have donator.

  12. #12
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by Scumbag View Post

    I'm cool right? I have donator.
    Used to suck dicks, so maybe.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Implify For This Useful Post:

    TheAbortedJr (08-24-2013)

  14. #13
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo_Backup View Post
    Usually people post proof






    Ban hammer bitchs.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Terrified For This Useful Post:

    Euphemistic (08-24-2013),Elocrypt. (08-24-2013),Hack in the box (08-24-2013)

  16. #14
    Hack in the box's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Selected. View Post






    Ban hammer bitchs.
    Name: Mohammed Elali
    Mobile Phone: 0421928277 (Use calling code +61 and remove the 0 if you are calling from outside of Australia)
    Date of Birth: April 19, 1996
    Known Skype(s): sykoticca , Sympathy- , iitzsmurfy
    Known MPGH Usernames: Sympathy. , iSeriousSeller , SykoticCA , Mr.Swaggilicious
    Address: 12 Beltana Lane, 3064, Roxburgh Park, Victoria, Australia. OR 3 Beltana Lane, 3064, Roxburgh Park, Victoria, Australia.
    Country: Australia
    Known Intenet Aliases: sykoticca , sykoticcaCA , iSykotic , GeN-Sykotic
    Email: sykoticscinema@gmail.com , securecodess@yahoo.com.au
    CBL: Player [GeN-Sykotic] - Community Ban List
    Youtube: Top Five One Clicks | Heaps Of Giveaways | Subscribe
    Xbox Live: Xbox Live Score :: iSykotic Unofficial Gamerscore and Rankings

    Doxed by Genesis & ScarletSix
    This user 'Sykotic' was found scamming with multiple accounts on here.
    He is also commonly known as Sympathy.


    Also tell me if that doesn't match up.


    ---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

    If you really believe he hacked that skype then you must be mentally retarded.

  17. #15
    Nozomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,350
    Reputation
    494
    Thanks
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack in the box View Post

    Name: Mohammed Elali
    Mobile Phone: 0421928277 (Use calling code +61 and remove the 0 if you are calling from outside of Australia)
    Date of Birth: April 19, 1996
    Known Skype(s): sykoticca , Sympathy- , iitzsmurfy
    Known MPGH Usernames: Sympathy. , iSeriousSeller , SykoticCA , Mr.Swaggilicious
    Address: 12 Beltana Lane, 3064, Roxburgh Park, Victoria, Australia. OR 3 Beltana Lane, 3064, Roxburgh Park, Victoria, Australia.
    Country: Australia
    Known Intenet Aliases: sykoticca , sykoticcaCA , iSykotic , GeN-Sykotic
    Email: sykoticscinema@gmail.com , securecodess@yahoo.com.au
    CBL: Player [GeN-Sykotic] - Community Ban List
    Youtube: Top Five One Clicks | Heaps Of Giveaways | Subscribe
    Xbox Live: Xbox Live Score :: iSykotic Unofficial Gamerscore and Rankings

    Doxed by Genesis & ScarletSix
    This user 'Sykotic' was found scamming with multiple accounts on here.
    He is also commonly known as Sympathy.


    Also tell me if that doesn't match up.


    ---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

    If you really believe he hacked that skype then you must be mentally retarded.
    Basically he's also SecureCode



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-17-2013, 08:52 AM
  2. -Hero- Aka Dime. aka egywhore aka OmarMaged
    By V I in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-06-2013, 12:48 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-21-2012, 09:56 AM
  4. Colin aka Nitekillr aka Hispi Jr
    By Alen in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 01:15 AM
  5. The Real Coryster > aka < C00lGuy > aka < xxxNoobAlertxxx
    By RandomCoders in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 04:34 PM