Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58
  1. #16
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleX` View Post
    Look at his country flag Mr.Dumbass

    ---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------



    It'd be nice if you study some geography and stop spamming around in here
    Oh yea because Asians aren't allowed to live in Canada. Besides I know OP and that account is his alt. Perhaps you should fire up your synapses before you go spewing shit.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Flying Magical Ponies (08-25-2013)

  3. #17
    Ygritte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WildLands
    Posts
    2,572
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    1,473
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Judging Others because of one..Just like how Americans Judge Muslims. If you say Asians cant drive..what about asian countries?
    NO cars on the Road?
    Shit Ass Typical Dumbfuck.

  4. #18
    Flying Magical Ponies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    130
    Thanks
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashified View Post
    Judging Others because of one..Just like how Americans Judge Muslims. If you say Asians cant drive..what about asian countries?
    NO cars on the Road?
    Shit Ass Typical Dumbfuck.
    When people say they can't drive they don't mean it literally it's just a stereotype.
    Don't get so butthurt fgt.

  5. #19
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashified View Post
    Judging Others because of one..Just like how Americans Judge Muslims. If you say Asians cant drive..what about asian countries?
    NO cars on the Road?
    Shit Ass Typical Dumbfuck.
    Why you so mad? You asian?

  6. #20
    WallasSwag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ur moms house xD Le Trolled
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    134
    Thanks
    978
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Asians can drift pretty fucking well, at least the Asian I know hahaha

  7. #21
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleX` View Post
    OP is a fggt
    P.S: Not all Asians are like that, by the way, we don't have sex with our sisters like you. So you can guess, hmmm.
    OP is Asian...


    ---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

    Yet I'm the Drift King.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  8. #22
    Karla857's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,085
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Magical Ponies View Post
    Some dickhead Asian almost made me crashed at the intersection by being in my lane when he's trying to turn.
    They dunno the rules on the road.
    Faggy bitch

  9. #23
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    My mom can't drive too well either ...

  10. #24
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    So you're saying just because of one Asian, all Asians are horrible at driving?

    Kid, are you taking Mental Retardation pills? If not, please do. Get yourself checked out. You're a joke. My family is Korean, and my dad is an excellent driver. His driving and parking skills are better than all my friends' parents. Stop with the fucked up stereotypes, and get a life.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  11. #25
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,005
    My Mood
    Blah
    De Asian talking shit about De other Asian. Watch this.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to [SMA] Paradise` For This Useful Post:

    Exotiic. (08-26-2013)

  13. #26
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,564
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post
    So you're saying just because of one Asian, all Asians are horrible at driving?

    Kid, are you taking Mental Retardation pills? If not, please do. Get yourself checked out. You're a joke. My family is Korean, and my dad is an excellent driver. His driving and parking skills are better than all my friends' parents. Stop with the fucked up stereotypes, and get a life.
    Not sure if serious, not only was OP joking but he is asian as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  14. #27
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    im half asian. And i can drift in park lots you wouldn't even be able to drive into without hitting the sides.

  15. #28
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashified View Post
    Judging Others because of one..Just like how Americans Judge Muslims. If you say Asians cant drive..what about asian countries?
    NO cars on the Road?
    Shit Ass Typical Dumbfuck.
    I'm sorry what? You're going to have to speak up if you want us to hear you over all that butthurt.

  16. #29
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Not sure if serious, not only was OP joking but he is asian as well.
    I don't care if he was joking or not.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  17. #30
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DєfKOniK View Post
    im half asian. And i can drift in park lots you wouldn't even be able to drive into without hitting the sides.
    Sure buddy, I'm sure you're a leet doriftboro.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post
    So you're saying just because of one Asian, all Asians are horrible at driving?

    Kid, are you taking Mental Retardation pills? If not, please do. Get yourself checked out. You're a joke. My family is Korean, and my dad is an excellent driver. His driving and parking skills are better than all my friends' parents. Stop with the fucked up stereotypes, and get a life.
    Oh god, so much butthurt.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Can you drive better than this ?
    By Ameer in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-21-2013, 02:03 PM
  2. I can drive my bwm 5serie =].
    By 4chan in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-03-2011, 04:04 PM
  3. Can you buy a new hard drive for the ps3?
    By Andrew89898 in forum Playstation Hacking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 11:24 AM
  4. Why asian guys can't get white girls
    By Gourav2122 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 09:04 PM