Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    How does an Open drug user wish death for someone for using drugs.
    I use drugs for a spiritual understanding (disregarding weed since it's not a drug) example is LSD, Acid, DMT, 2CI, 2CB and I can go on for days. But there's a difference between takeing mind altering substances for a different understanding and an aspect of different realities to find true understanding and shattering my ego all together, compared to a singer who's spewing very harmful lyrics to the youth that follow her ever since hannah Montana.

The drug scandal will happen, that's just a matter of time. But she does deserve a bullet in her head for the virus she's spreading which people call music. Look at that show, nothing but sexual, "getting fucked up", type of behavior which reflects on the kids. It's better for a population if she didn't exist.

do you really want people following and practically worshiping this type of person.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    I use drugs for a spiritual understanding (disregarding weed since it's not a drug) example is LSD, Acid, DMT, 2CI, 2CB and I can go on for days. But there's a difference between takeing mind altering substances for a different understanding and an aspect of different realities to find true understanding and shattering my ego all together, compared to a singer who's spewing very harmful lyrics to the youth that follow her ever since hannah Montana.

The drug scandal will happen, that's just a matter of time. But she does deserve a bullet in her head for the virus she's spreading which people call music. Look at that show, nothing but sexual, "getting fucked up", type of behavior which reflects on the kids. It's better for a population if she didn't exist.

do you really want people following and practically worshiping this type of person.
    Where's that de-rep button when you need it?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Austin (08-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

Where's that de-rep button when you need it?
    de-rep me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    de-rep me?
    Isn't that what I said?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Isnt she a kids pop star?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

Isn't that what I said?
    lol because i'm stating an opinion for why she shouldn't exist?

This girl is adored by so many people same with justin beiber but yet they preach nothing but horrible garbage that is infectious in the minds of the youth. I'm out of the country in guatemala and look at the kids who want to be just like justin or just like miley when all they are is unintelligent selfish idols who don't understand the true meaning of music...

Why is it all you do is just try and come up with witty little posts but when someone questions or talks badly about you get defensive and act like a woman going through PMS...

besides, i'm normally kind to you but it's easy for you to not give a shit about other people's opinions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    I use drugs for a spiritual understanding (disregarding weed since it's not a drug) example is LSD, Acid, DMT, 2CI, 2CB and I can go on for days. But there's a difference between takeing mind altering substances for a different understanding and an aspect of different realities to find true understanding and shattering my ego all together, compared to a singer who's spewing very harmful lyrics to the youth that follow her ever since hannah Montana.The drug scandal will happen, that's just a matter of time. But she does deserve a bullet in her head for the virus she's spreading which people call music. Look at that show, nothing but sexual, "getting fucked up", type of behavior which reflects on the kids. It's better for a population if she didn't exist.do you really want people following and practically worshiping this type of person.
    Drug is a drug. It either get you high or brings you low. You can dress it up however you want.And someone could say the same thing about your music. You argument is just tit for tat. I say let her live cause there nothing more right than letting someone live.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KING For This Useful Post:

Blake (08-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Drug is a drug. It either get you high or brings you low. You can dress it up however you want.And someone could say the same thing about your music. You argument is just tit for tat. I say let her live cause there nothing more right than letting someone live.
    (Not being disrepectful at all btw, just stating my opinion)

There's a 100% difference between a drug and a mind expanding substance. I've learned more about my life, what I want to do with my life, and practically shattered my ego and rebuilt myself just from eatting a few mushrooms and experimenting with other substances. (Considering this is what native tribes, african tribes, mayan tribes, use to talk to their "gods" which is were religion derived from)

So when this becomes an addiction and is being misused, that's when it becomes a drug. Plus you can't judge before you've tried.

Also she's toxic and needs to be removed. I wouldn't feel good harming an innocent person, but her life isn't worth anything compared to a starving kid in the streets of guatemala where I'm currently at that are digging through our trash for scraps of food. Her music is nothing but sexual, unethical, ignorant music which the youth is sucking up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    (Not being disrepectful at all btw, just stating my opinion)There's a 100% difference between a drug and a mind expanding substance. I've learned more about my life, what I want to do with my life, and practically shattered my ego and rebuilt myself just from eatting a few mushrooms and experimenting with other substances. (Considering this is what native tribes, african tribes, mayan tribes, use to talk to their "gods" which is were religion derived from)So when this becomes an addiction and is being misused, that's when it becomes a drug. Plus you can't judge before you've tried.Also she's toxic and needs to be removed. I wouldn't feel good harming an innocent person, but her life isn't worth anything compared to a starving kid in the streets of guatemala where I'm currently at that are digging through our trash for scraps of food. Her music is nothing but sexual, unethical, ignorant music which the youth is sucking up.
    I don't need to try the drug to know what it does...no. How is she Toxic? Because she makes music you don't like? Ya, if I find the right starving dog im sure life if not worth it (I don't even know how you or I judge that).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    that's just stupid

Thanks
    She is always was a crazy hoe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12