Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    Fuck yeah, awesome picture!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

Fuck yeah, awesome picture!
    only thing that makes sense

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Oneirish For This Useful Post:

Elocrypt. (08-26-2013)

Thanks
    It doesn't really make sense, since if the US did really destroy one of these countries, then Saudi arabia would start to attack, which means if Saudi Arabia attacks, then these countries would also attack or support:
    Somalia
    Jordan
    Uk
    Albania
    Pakistan
    Afganistan
    Kaziktan
    Yemen
    Egypt

The UK is a part of that, and the Americans would most likely want to keep them on their side. The Russians and Chinese would prolly also interfere, so that picture is a no go

Especially against syria, which is close to Russia and China.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

It doesn't really make sense, since if the US did really destroy one of these countries, then Saudi arabia would start to attack, which means if Saudi Arabia attacks, then these countries would also attack or support:
    Somalia
    Jordan
    Uk
    Albania
    Pakistan
    Afganistan
    Kaziktan
    Yemen
    Egypt

The UK is a part of that, and the Americans would most likely want to keep them on their side. The Russians and Chinese would prolly also interfere, so that picture is a no go

depends though considering we're already invading china in recent reports that they're harboring nuclear weapons in underground tunnels so the president started to direct more troops to china. If china decides to try and fuck us I really wouldn't be surprised.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Oneirish For This Useful Post:

Elocrypt. (08-26-2013)

Thanks
    @Oneirish you have been cuted long long long talk in simple picture

Thanks
    only thing that makes sense
    bro you really cuted long talk that i will say in this shit

Thanks

Somalia
    Jordan
    Uk
    Albania
    Pakistan
    Afganistan
    Kaziktan
    Yemen
    Egypt

bro hamas and Ben Laden are made from America And FBI to destroy Islam Picture and to destroy egypt syria Airac Libia etc..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ShineBright View Post
    bro hamas and Ben Laden are made from America And FBI to destroy Islam Picture and to destroy egypt syria Airac Libia etc..
    Where did you hear that?
    Bin Laden was a true muslims supporter, he fought amongst the real Taliban back in the Afghanistan vs Soviets time, and he made it big.
    Surely, the current taliban aint good, but thats no reason to call bin laden bad too. From what I know, Bin laden never went to America?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    He couldn't beat bunch of untrained rebels with light guns and hes expecting now to beat the US army... ??
    if hes relying on Russia, Russian official stated today that they won't go into war with anyone for the sake of Syria.
    Russia's navy is moving to Syria for safety ... so If U.S attacked I think it is the world war three .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

And not even a bit. This guy thinks he can beat anyone, anywhere. Like honestly, his country is a big pile of shit at the moment, yet he dares to recall it as fine.
    He says at a certain point that the rebels or 'terrorists' are no match for him, yet he fails to keep control of his country.

GG lad
    He knows that U.S can't beat Syria because Russia , China , North Korea , Iran , Egypt and Saudi Arabia will be supporting Syria.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    By terrorist your referring to the Syrian Regime and the Assad forces, right?
    rebels either the FSA or any other organization is basically fighting terrorism and trying to bring justice to Syria.
    You're a whore like U.S dear , You don't know what is happening in Syria because who is in Syria knows who is the right ... my friend told me everything including the chemical shit , It was by the Independent Army in Syria who isn't even Independent , Why no men died from the chemical shit except women and babies ? I mean no one from the Independent Army is Syria died ..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ShineBright View Post
    Exactly , this is the point CIA created Taliban and Hamas but didn't create Al-Qa'eda because they worked with 'em , the main point wasn't even to destroy Islam but It was to destroy the most important middle eastern countries to save Israel.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Somalia
    Jordan
    Uk
    Albania
    Pakistan
    Afganistan
    Kaziktan
    Yemen
    Egypt

This doesn't make a sense , U.S was destroying these country behind the scene in the name of democracy then turn it into a civil war then U.S open it for a main points.

U.K is U.S's dog and that's how U.K is supporting U.S in supporting terrorism ... Somalia won't do any shit , they are hungry .

The current scene is :

Egypt , Russia , China , North Korea , Saudi Arabia , Yemen , Jordan , Afghanistan , Pakistan , Iran , Palestine (not Hamas), Algeria , some Arab, asian countries and Syria are allies.

U.S.A , Israel , South Korea , Germany , France , Belgium , U.K , Qatar , Tunis , Sudan , Japan and some other asian and european countries are enemies.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Where did you hear that?
    Bin Laden was a true muslims supporter, he fought amongst the real Taliban back in the Afghanistan vs Soviets time, and he made it big.
    Surely, the current taliban aint good, but thats no reason to call bin laden bad too. From what I know, Bin laden never went to America?
    Bin Laden was a true muslim supporter , true story , but Al-Qa'eda as general is working with CIA sometimes for some points.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post
    Bin Laden was a true muslim supporter , true story , but Al-Qa'eda as general is working with CIA sometimes for some points.
    Are you mentally ill?

Afghanistan was being irritated by the Soviets, so America sent Afghanistan(TALIBAN)weapons and supplies to defeat the Soviets.
    When the Taliban defeated the soviets, America came in and betrayed them, leaving them with a huge casualty amount.
    For that reason, they attacked America.

Now we can go all conspiratardish and stuff, but I honestly don't believe that muslims did the 9/11 attack either, so thats one thing.

You're A Whore Like U.S Dear , You Don't Know What Is Happening In Syria Because Who Is In Syria Knows Who Is The Right ... My Friend Told Me Everything Including The Chemical Shit , It Was By The Independent Army In Syria Who Isn't Even Independent , Why No Men Died From The Chemical Shit Except Women And Babies ? I Mean No One From The Independent Army Is Syria Died ..
    There is the FSA, Assads forces and muslim forces.
    Assad has killed many innocent children, so has the FSA and the muslims are actually doing not bad at the moment.

This Doesn't Make A Sense , U.S Was Destroying These Country Behind The Scene In The Name Of Democracy Then Turn It Into A Civil War Then U.S Open It For A Main Points.

U.K Is U.S's Dog And That's How U.K Is Supporting U.S In Supporting Terrorism ... Somalia Won't Do Any Shit , They Are Hungry .

The Current Scene Is :

Egypt , Russia , China , North Korea , Saudi Arabia , Yemen , Jordan , Afghanistan , Pakistan , Iran , Palestine (Not Hamas), Algeria , Some Arab, Asian Countries And Syria Are Allies.

U.S.A , Israel , South Korea , Germany , France , Belgium , U.K , Qatar , Tunis , Sudan , Japan And Some Other Asian And European Countries Are Enemies.
    Trust me, if America did attack one of these countries, then a world war would have started by now, but not everyone in the world is that dumb to go for a few million if not billion casualties just because of a mere country.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast