Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    And now there is a new group joining in, which consists of smaller groups, which is led by the muslims. From what I heard they fight against the FSA and Assads forces.
    Tell me more, Never heard of that 3rd party although I am always updated with the Syrian matter.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

What the fuck , that's how you guys are fucking brainwashed like the other , Supporting Syria != Supporting Assad ... I mean If a war happened Egypt and SA will support Assad against U.S but in general no one supports the other side in Syria.
    Since when you decide what is your country going to do?
    And Egypt going into a AGAINST the US? that seems impossible to believe, US and Egypt is like best friends, I mean the army.

Most of the Egyptian air force vehicles are bought from USA, and you get trained by the US army and do training combat with them, and by going into war with them everything that I mentioned before would vanish, no more guns or vehicles deals with the USA and no more training combats.
    Not to forget that your army left the borders wide open and they are busy killing protesters in Cairo and other Egyptian states.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Tell me more, Never heard of that 3rd party although I am always updated with the Syrian matter.
    So I heard there was the SAA and the FSA
    Which first consisted of muslims too
    Then the FSA and the muslims had a fight(?) and they split up, now also fighting each other.
    Either way, there are the muslims, FSA and SAA
    Idk if the muslims and FSA fight against each other, but they certainly ain't allies.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Since when you decide what is your country going to do?
    Because the country already decided ...

And by the way I was wrong , SA is going to support the attack against Syria.

And Egypt going into a AGAINST the US? that seems impossible to believe, US and Egypt is like best friends, I mean the army
    Behind the scenes we are enemy , what General Sisi did is the best hit against U.S and yes they're going to be against U.S and time will tell when they attack Syria !

Most of the Egyptian air force vehicles are bought from USA, and you get trained by the US army and do training combat with them, and by going into war with them everything that I mentioned before would vanish, no more guns or vehicles deals with the USA and no more training combats.
    We don't get trained by the U.S army , we train the U.S army in the desert and it is useful for them but not useful like them with us, I don't give a fuck because they won't even be able to do that because they're our dog and we control them now by what we did but they are scared because now their plan to fuck up Egypt is destroyed , even if this happened we would go for Russia and China..

Not to forget that your army left the borders wide open and they are busy killing protesters in Cairo and other Egyptian states.
    Killing Terrorists ***** and no they didn't leave the borders because in both ways it still the same number who protect the borders , فى حظر تجول وحالة طوارىء وهما بيخترقوا الاثنين فالشرطة بتقبض عليهم وبتطلق رصاص حى على المتظاهرين بس فى الجو عشان يهربوا !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    damn today news in germany
    Germany will not help Usa in anyway also Gb denied help
    but its to late for Obama he is going to attack syria
    russia will not lead troops out of syria they send an ship down there

cya all in ww3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhandal View Post
    damn today news in germany
    Germany will not help Usa in anyway also Gb denied help
    but its to late for Obama he is going to attack syria
    russia will not lead troops out of syria they send an ship down there

cya all in ww3
    Told you , and by the way U.S.A can't attack syria because she is scared to do , Russia got proofs that who used the chemical weapons were the independent army in Syria.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234