Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

For all the Americans out there who support Assad

This might change your mind.

QUESTION: Mr President, what will the United States face if they do dare to strike Syria or even invade the country?

ASSAD: The U.S. can expect to fail, just like in all previous wars it has waged, from Vietnam to the present day. America has taken part in numerous wars, but has never been able to achieve the political objectives for which it began these wars. America was not able to convince its multi-ethnic people of the righteousness of these wars, neither did it manage to inculcate its ideology in other countries. Yes, indeed, great powers can start wars, but can they win?
    Source: LiveLeak.com - Syria Feature: English Translation Of President Assad?s Interview With Izvestia

He seems very confident about himself and his country. I can now understand why this dumbass won't stop the war.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Amurika hating? What's new?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    He couldn't beat bunch of untrained rebels with light guns and hes expecting now to beat the US army... ??
    if hes relying on Russia, Russian official stated today that they won't go into war with anyone for the sake of Syria.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    As an American. Whos Assad?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    As an American. Whos Assad?
    Assad is the president of Syria. This faggot thinks he is superior.

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well, someone is ignorant...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post
    Well, someone is ignorant...
    And not even a bit. This guy thinks he can beat anyone, anywhere. Like honestly, his country is a big pile of shit at the moment, yet he dares to recall it as fine.
    He says at a certain point that the rebels or 'terrorists' are no match for him, yet he fails to keep control of his country.

GG lad

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

And not even a bit. This guy thinks he can beat anyone, anywhere. Like honestly, his country is a big pile of shit at the moment, yet he dares to recall it as fine.
    He says at a certain point that the rebels or 'terrorists' are no match for him, yet he fails to keep control of his country.

GG lad
    Why are we in Syria anyways? I mean like... we go to these other countries without any remorse and 'help' them? Aren't we technically the terrorists in Syria? @Oneirish I don't know if I got my facts right.. I know that whatever the government says it's the complete opposite, all they say is flat out lies.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    He has a good point about the US though. We neither want, nor can we afford another war right now. We are 16.9 trillion in debt. So that's 16.9 trillion whole dollas we don't have to fund a war.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Invading a country and being a terrorist are totally different. Terrorists make it a point to scare populations with their actions @Invis. (sorry cant quote you for some reason)

SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

Why are we in Syria anyways? I mean like... we go to these other countries without any remorse and 'help' them? Aren't we technically the terrorists in Syria? @Oneirish I don't know if I got my facts right.. I know that whatever the government says it's the complete opposite, all they say is flat out lies.
    By terrorist your referring to the Syrian Regime and the Assad forces, right?
    rebels either the FSA or any other organization is basically fighting terrorism and trying to bring justice to Syria.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post
    He has a good point about the US though. We neither want, nor can we afford another war right now. We are 16.9 trillion in debt. So that's 16.9 trillion whole dollas we don't have to fund a war.
    So you're gonna tell me that america never won any war before?
    Because thats what he said

The U.S. can expect to fail, just like in all previous wars it has waged, from Vietnam to the present day.
    He is taking it too far imo

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post
    Invading a country and being a terrorist are totally different. Terrorists make it a point to scare populations with their actions @Invis. (sorry cant quote you for some reason)
    They aren't even terrorists. From what I know, the rebels and muslims do not kill innocent people on purpose or just to take Assads forces down.
    Actually, it is the opposite where Assad just bombs the whole town taking the innocent children, women and old/sick men with them.
    He has stated that anyone is welcome to join his force, including the rebels who lay down their weapons, but honestly, haven't we seen enough videos of Assads forces executing rebels?

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    By terrorist your referring to the Syrian Regime and the Assad forces, right?
    rebels either the FSA or any other organization is basically fighting terrorism and trying to bring justice to Syria.
    Not really

There is FSA and assads forces which from what I know are still hostile

And now there is a new group joining in, which consists of smaller groups, which is led by the muslims. From what I heard they fight against the FSA and Assads forces.

They do not terrorize the people though, so I don't know what they are on about.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

Elocrypt. (08-26-2013)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

So you're gonna tell me that america never won any war before?
    Because thats what he said

He is taking it too far imo

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

They aren't even terrorists. From what I know, the rebels and muslims do not kill innocent people on purpose or just to take Assads forces down.
    Actually, it is the opposite where Assad just bombs the whole town taking the innocent children, women and old/sick men with them.
    He has stated that anyone is welcome to join his force, including the rebels who lay down their weapons, but honestly, haven't we seen enough videos of Assads forces executing rebels?

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Not really

There is FSA and assads forces which from what I know are still hostile

And now there is a new group joining in, which consists of smaller groups, which is led by the muslims. From what I heard they fight against the FSA and Assads forces.

They do not terrorize the people though, so I don't know what they are on about.
    That makes a lot more sense. Thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Americans...
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Oneirish For This Useful Post:

Elocrypt. (08-26-2013)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast