Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Odyssey Reborn - A game for u who likes 2D Games like Tibia.

Odyssey Reborn is a free 2d top-view online RPG that is set within a medieval setting with SNES like graphics. There are several player classes available, Knight, Mage, Crusader, Necromancer, Rogue, and Cleric. The main playerbase focuses on PVP but the game is also very well setup for PvE action.

Odyssey is a fairly basic hack and slash ORPG (Online Role Playing Game). It is designed to run on lower end computers, some as slow as 66mhz. Instead of focusing highly on visual, and aural elements, Odyssey tends to focus on gameplay value, and replayability.

"The Odyssey Engine" is the sole inspiration for many other games such as the original "Mirage Online", which ultimately transformed the ease of Online RPG creation with the Playerworlds program. The Odyssey was started in the mid-90s and is widely said to be the first successful VB6 MORPG.

The game have different kind of ''minigames'' and is pretty fun.
    https://odysseyreborn.com/ [Main page]
    https://odysseyreborn.wikia.com/wiki/Odyssey_Reborn_Wikia [Wiki](for some information about the weapons, some screenshots etc.) The wikia isn't so hard worked (the wikia was made by me and a friend.) but it will get much better and more friendly to new players in the future.
    If u will try out this game, be sure to ask for help cause this game requires some help at the beginning. (Type /B "your message" then press enter to write something in broadcast/global chat).

Thanks for reading, please check out the game ! No comments on like that the game looks like it sucks etc, u have to like the game to start playing.

Thanks
    Except Tibia is and was horrible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Boringgggggg.

I'm the Hitman of MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Except Tibia is and was horrible.
    Tibia isn't horrible, u have to like games to play them, lol, wow is one of the worst game ever made, I don't like it, yes I have played it, I got tired after the first week... so don't come and tell me that this game is bad..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Looks fun but aint playin for now.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by horbarn View Post
    Tibia isn't horrible, u have to like games to play them, lol, wow is one of the worst game ever made, I don't like it, yes I have played it, I got tired after the first week... so don't come and tell me that this game is bad..
    Tibia is bad. So is WoW.