Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 169
  1. #121
    Meatwadsprite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Breezy
    show me a picture of your armpit,i like that in a woman.

  2. #122
    Gauze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    When it comes to anything online

    before i believe it.
    Its not all that hard to edit a photo to make paper say what you want (although I'm pretty terrible at it).

    However i couldn't care less Whether you're male or female, but you should know even if this is just a post ban joke its going to get you a lot of spam since this site consists mostly of immature little boys who would rather spam "show me you boobs" rather than just use a search engine.


  3. #123
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gauze View Post
    When it comes to anything online

    before i believe it.
    Its not all that hard to edit a photo to make paper say what you want (although I'm pretty terrible at it).

    However i couldn't care less Whether you're male or female, but you should know even if this is just a post ban joke its going to get you a lot of spam since this site consists mostly of immature little boys who would rather spam "show me you boobs" rather than just use a search engine.
    Except the photoshop will be obvious when you put the pic through an Image Error Analyzer. I can take more photos if you want to continue being a faggot.

  4. #124
    Bloombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of you.
    Posts
    2,344
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Except the photoshop will be obvious when you put the pic through an Image Error Analyzer. I can take more photos if you want to continue being a faggot.
    Please, do.

  5. #125
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloombox View Post


    Please, do.
    You have any idea what he had to go through to get her to give him that pic in the first place?

    I don't think he could go through that again.

  6. #126
    Gauze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Except the photoshop will be obvious when you put the pic through an Image Error Analyzer. I can take more photos if you want to continue being a faggot.
    Do what you wish I'm just saying i don't believe anything put online, I also said i couldn't care less if you were female although I'm sure most of the people that posted here would be more than pleased to have something to masturbate to.

    If that is in fact you than just like you said being a girl gives you a large amount of attention and telling everyone is pretty much your way of saying "EVERYONE LOOK AT ME".


  7. #127
    Bloombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of you.
    Posts
    2,344
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Problems. View Post


    You have any idea what he had to go through to get her to give him that pic in the first place?

    I don't think he could go through that again.
    Who took the pic for him?

  8. #128
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Gauze View Post


    Do what you wish I'm just saying i don't believe anything put online, I also said i couldn't care less if you were female although I'm sure most of the people that posted here would be more than pleased to have something to masturbate to.

    If that is in fact you than just like you said being a girl gives you a large amount of attention and telling everyone is pretty much your way of saying "EVERYONE LOOK AT ME".
    No one said anything about you believing shit online, and obviously you shouldn't.

    This is an obvious joke.

    No, it's not him. Once again, it's a joke. You fucking moron.

    The fact that you failed to realize that just makes you shine with stupidity.

  9. #129
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    Fuck pics, record your voice, sing us a song !

  10. #130
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gauze View Post


    Do what you wish I'm just saying i don't believe anything put online, I also said i couldn't care less if you were female although I'm sure most of the people that posted here would be more than pleased to have something to masturbate to.

    If that is in fact you than just like you said being a girl gives you a large amount of attention and telling everyone is pretty much your way of saying "EVERYONE LOOK AT ME".
    Well aren't you a mighty faggot?

    That's his girlfriend you fuckwit.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  11. #131
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Problems. View Post


    You have any idea what he had to go through to get her to give him that pic in the first place?

    I don't think he could go through that again.
    Lol he had to do something?
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  12. #132
    Fleurious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Innocent
    I wear the pants in this relationship.
    He does what I tell him to do



  13. #133
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleurious View Post
    I wear the pants in this relationship.
    He does what I tell him to do

    there Kirstie Jade

  14. #134
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post



    there Kirstie Jade
    Last name too? Congratz hue hue hue
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  15. #135
    Fleurious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post



    there Kirstie Jade
    Well hello there.



Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. LOL! Junk Food Made Him Confess
    By Bombsaway707 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 01:12 PM
  2. Alright, confess.
    By kirapwns in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 02:02 AM
  3. My Girl ROX
    By NabDab in forum General
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 03:07 PM
  4. I must confess something..
    By -V3ngeance in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 05:36 PM
  5. Its the girl cat again
    By sjoerdb in forum Showroom
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 03:17 PM