Thread: Obama-thon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44
  1. #31
    why06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IBM
    Posts
    4,305
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    What you just said was logical.
    Perfect.
    Hence the only way for logic to be perfect is if its illogical.

    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

  2. #32
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Hence the only way for logic to be perfect is if its illogical.
    Perfect logic = Illogical

    Just the sound of it makes me want to travel back in time and kill my grandfather.

    /Pardox

  3. #33
    Super-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    You just keep coming back for more don't you.
    Admit it, you love my logic.
    Something you claim I don't have.
    Idiot logic.
    Now I have logic, at least that's a start .

    The funny bit is that I fought a shit example (you're 55% in a test) with a slightly better (but still pretty shitty) one.
    The hilarity only continues when you assume that I have one fatal flaw:
    Being American.
    I am nothing of the sort, thank fuck.

    Finally, here is my final way to really nulify your "arguments"

    Q

    "They simply couldn't decide which restaurant to choose and so in the end they took a vote and the ......... decided on a Chinese one."

    A

    (a) most
    (b) more
    (c) majority
    (d) main

    Even a 3 year old (I blame the parents) knows the answer to this.
    Since they took a vote and the majority said Chinese, they ALL had Chinese.

    Please continue with your non-idiotic logic of not trolling at a person who isn't a mod.
    You may find this hard to believe, but I actually laughed out loud while reading through this. You've got to either be extremely humorous or extremely retarded to make me laugh. And no, you fall into the second one.
    The outcome has nothing to do with the ACTUAL PERCENTAGE. You fucking idiot. I don't know how else to explain it to you.
    There's 3 people in a room. 2 of them are smart, and the other one is a fucking idiot. For the sake of this example, let's call the fucking idiot 'Endrit'.
    Since 66.667% of the people are smart (which is the majority), does the fucking idiot become smart, too?
    Please... for the sake of everybody's IQ's you are bound to affect with your idiocy, think before you speak next time.
    Your logic:
    If the fucking idiot 'Endrit' wants to blow himself up and take the other 2 with him, but the two smart people convince him not to, they are ALL alive. Therefore, the majority = all.
    How does that make any fucking sense at all? Yes... they are ALL alive. But 33.333% of them are still FUCKING IDIOTS. Seriously... even a fourth grader as uneducated as yourself should have figured that one out.
    Which brings me back to the original argument. Not ALL English words are derived from Latin. 55% of them are. This doesn't make ALL English words have a Latin derivative.

    I honestly don't know how else to explain something to you. There's only so much convincing you can try on a 10 year old before they start pulling shit out of their ass as a last resort.
    Conversation ends here. I can see how much you love to get the last word in so much, with all these terrible attempts at justifying an argument that was never there. So, I make you this promise. This will be my last reply on the topic. You can rage all you want after this, and make one last attempt at vindicating your idiocy. If by now, still, you don't see the flaw in your logic, then not only are you stupid (and illiterate), you're stubborn.
    What could be worse than somebody who is uneducated and stubborn? Too stubborn to learn anything, and too uneducated to have already known anything. What good are you?
    Last edited by Super-Man; 08-18-2009 at 09:23 PM.

  4. #34
    Anigav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    290
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    see this guys...this is not getting anywhere.

    arguing and shit, fucking useless

  5. #35
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Super-Man View Post
    You may find this hard to believe, but I actually laughed out loud while reading through this. You've got to either be extremely humorous or extremely retarded to make me laugh. And no, you fall into the second one.
    The outcome has nothing to do with the ACTUAL PERCENTAGE. You fucking idiot. I don't know how else to explain it to you.
    There's 3 people in a room. 2 of them are smart, and the other one is a fucking idiot. For the sake of this example, let's call the fucking idiot 'Endrit'.
    Since 66.667% of the people are smart (which is the majority), does the fucking idiot become smart, too?
    Please... for the sake of everybody's IQ's you are bound to affect with your idiocy, think before you speak next time.
    Your logic:
    If the fucking idiot 'Endrit' wants to blow himself up and take the other 2 with him, but the two smart people convince him not to, they are ALL alive. Therefore, the majority = all.
    How does that make any fucking sense at all? Yes... they are ALL alive. But 33.333% of them are still FUCKING IDIOTS. Seriously... even a fourth grader as uneducated as yourself should have figured that one out.
    Which brings me back to the original argument. Not ALL English words are derived from Latin. 55% of them are. This doesn't make ALL English words have a Latin derivative.

    I honestly don't know how else to explain something to you. There's only so much convincing you can try on a 10 year old before they start pulling shit out of their ass as a last resort.
    Conversation ends here. I can see how much you love to get the last word in so much, with all these terrible attempts at justifying an argument that was never there. So, I make you this promise. This will be my last reply on the topic. You can rage all you want after this, and make one last attempt at vindicating your idiocy. If by now, still, you don't see the flaw in your logic, then not only are you stupid (and illiterate), you're stubborn.
    What could be worse than somebody who is uneducated and stubborn? Too stubborn to learn anything, and too uneducated to have already known anything. What good are you?
    You really can't argue.
    You don't understand anything.
    Clearly satire is lost on you and you are not a intelligent person but a faggot.
    A troll, something not needed here.
    Go suck some dick in /b/

  6. #36
    GG2GG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,382
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Blah
    NO ONE COULD GIVE A RATS ASS

    WELCOME TO MPGH ENJOY UR STAY

  7. #37
    Super_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Did I make you rage, EndRiT?
    If this is because my example of using you as 'the fucking idiot', you shouldn't have gotten offended. I clearly stated: "for the sake of example", or did your illiteracy kick in and you weren't able to catch that part? Are you known to take offense to examples trashing on your 9-year old logic, or am I the only one around here who realizes you are actually 9 years old and haven't graduated elementary school yet?

    It's ok. If I had mod powers and somebody were to prove me wrong where everybody could see, I'd ban them for 3 days, too.
    Don't worry about it, by the way. There's no needs for apologies, I already forgave you when I realized you weren't even 10 yet.

    How come Dave and Arun have children on the staff?


    PS: And I noticed you didn't have much of a rebuttal towards my last couple points, have you finally come to your senses?. I'm kind of lost... What does satire have anything to do with this? Don't tell me you're going for the last ditch effort of saying: "I was just joking about 55% = 100% the whole time, take a joke please"? That's low... even for your standards.

    PPS: Damnit... I broke my promise. Sorry. I'm kinda unreliable at times. Forgive me?

    PPPS: What's /b/?

    PPPPS: I hope your teachers are better at explaining what PS means than DoP, or else you might have some trouble reading this post.
    Last edited by Super_Man; 08-19-2009 at 11:31 AM.

  8. #38
    Born To Die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,133
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    146
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Man View Post
    How come Dave and Arun have children on the staff?
    Because they also are both children.

  9. #39
    Puffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,360
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    70
    and we dont want pedo's

  10. #40
    Jerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Ana CA
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    LOL! Ok one, Super_Man is a fucking idiot. Two, I thought EndRiT's Obama thing was hilarious! Lastly, what happened to the topic? Just because of Super_Man it went down... would have been funny too. Please ban Super_Man, he obviously deserves it for making an account with the same user name as a banned one and coming back to the same post and trolling some more.
    Thank me if I helped in any way, shape or form!


  11. #41
    Puffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,360
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    70
    atleast i tried it

  12. #42
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Man View Post
    Did I make you rage, EndRiT?
    If this is because my example of using you as 'the fucking idiot', you shouldn't have gotten offended. I clearly stated: "for the sake of example", or did your illiteracy kick in and you weren't able to catch that part? Are you known to take offense to examples trashing on your 9-year old logic, or am I the only one around here who realizes you are actually 9 years old and haven't graduated elementary school yet?

    It's ok. If I had mod powers and somebody were to prove me wrong where everybody could see, I'd ban them for 3 days, too.
    Don't worry about it, by the way. There's no needs for apologies, I already forgave you when I realized you weren't even 10 yet.

    How come Dave and Arun have children on the staff?


    PS: And I noticed you didn't have much of a rebuttal towards my last couple points, have you finally come to your senses?. I'm kind of lost... What does satire have anything to do with this? Don't tell me you're going for the last ditch effort of saying: "I was just joking about 55% = 100% the whole time, take a joke please"? That's low... even for your standards.

    PPS: Damnit... I broke my promise. Sorry. I'm kinda unreliable at times. Forgive me?

    PPPS: What's /b/?

    PPPPS: I hope your teachers are better at explaining what PS means than DoP, or else you might have some trouble reading this post.
    Pitiful.
    90% of all your arugments (which is nearly all by the way) are just the "you are 9 years old" bullshit.
    /Yawn

    Bitch, please, you are not even worth my time.
    You keep thinking that you are "proving me wrong".
    Perhaps repetition of doing so may help it actually come true.


    As for "What is /b/":



    PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPS:

    Don't ban evade.

  13. #43
    1coolboy8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Fine
    lmao some good ones in there me thinks

  14. #44
    OO7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Join Date :@
    Posts
    1,248
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Dead
    Wth .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Obama's DN chance
    By arunforce in forum Liberals vs Conservatives
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 12:07 AM
  2. Obamas a terrorist
    By JuniorD in forum United States of America
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 10:17 PM
  3. President Hillary Vice President Obama Anyone?
    By <sniper> in forum United States of America
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 01:06 AM
  4. rawrrr look what i made(hillary+obama)
    By m164life in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 01:40 AM
  5. Important News by Barrack Obama
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 10:53 PM

Tags for this Thread