Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
  1. #16
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    761
    I agree, I don't give a shit about my Rep and thanks, all I care about is being a cock sucker.

  2. #17
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,669
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    I don't get it, what changed?
    When someone thanks you , you get a notification , just like VM's and mentions etc..
    Also you get 1 rep for being thanked. which is a bad thing.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  3. #18
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    When someone thanks you , you get a notification , just like VM's and mentions etc..
    Also you get 1 rep for being thanked. which is a bad thing.
    I agree completely. Watch fags rep go up just because they've gotten thanks >_>

  4. #19
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

    When someone thanks you , you get a notification , just like VM's and mentions etc..
    Also you get 1 rep for being thanked. which is a bad thing.
    The thank to rep thing is what worries me the most.
    This will completely destroy the balance and it technically removes a point of the reputation and thanks system, as you can get rep for thanks and all that.

  5. #20
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,472
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    6,001
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You get rep with them. So stfu and enjoy

  6. #21
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    The thank to rep thing is what worries me the most.
    This will completely destroy the balance and it technically removes a point of the reputation and thanks system, as you can get rep for thanks and all that.
    It'll get a change eventually.

  7. #22
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,842
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,944
    Wow the rep thing is abusive wtf

    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  8. #23
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,472
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    6,001
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Da 5'9" View Post
    Wow the rep thing is abusive wtf
    Don't you think Dabe already knows that? I'm pretty sure he's trying to fix it. All you need to do is wait.

  9. #24
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    the rep system doesn't even matter with the thanks considering 1 person gives around 20-30 rep, which means they have to by thanked 30 times. Seems like a lot of work to get 1000 rep as it is 1000 thanks. doesn't really matter, just means you'll have higher rep with what you have existing and getting rep from members.

    but the notification thing has to go. maybe leave it for when someone reps you, not thanks you

  10. #25
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    the rep system doesn't even matter with the thanks considering 1 person gives around 20-30 rep, which means they have to by thanked 30 times. Seems like a lot of work to get 1000 rep as it is 1000 thanks. doesn't really matter, just means you'll have higher rep with what you have existing and getting rep from members.

    but the notification thing has to go. maybe leave it for when someone reps you, not thanks you
    But, there's gonna be a lot of unbalance.
    I doubt you've seen her here but I have, farah asiyah or something, she got like 16k thanks in less than a month.
    Because she had leeched a lot of hacks and posted them all over the forum.

    Imagine that happening with the normal to leech ratio we've got now but with this.
    Any and all C+P injectors will get tons and we'll be dragged behind.

  11. #26
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    But, there's gonna be a lot of unbalance.
    I doubt you've seen her here but I have, farah asiyah or something, she got like 16k thanks in less than a month.
    Because she had leeched a lot of hacks and posted them all over the forum.

    Imagine that happening with the normal to leech ratio we've got now but with this.
    Any and all C+P injectors will get tons and we'll be dragged behind.
    hmm I guess that's true. I don't know too much outside of general, art, and market place lol. well I guess for the meantime just enjoy it till dave fixes it haha

  12. #27
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,842
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post


    Don't you think Dabe already knows that? I'm pretty sure he's trying to fix it. All you need to do is wait.
    just remove thanks all together for now .

    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  13. #28
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    hmm I guess that's true. I don't know too much outside of general, art, and market place lol. well I guess for the meantime just enjoy it till dave fixes it haha
    You got Skype?

  14. #29
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    You got Skype?
    it's "oneirish - joshua pilcer". should pull up

  15. #30
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    i'm tempted to thank your post just to irritate you



    My games;

    x

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] loot notification
    By recloud in forum Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-29-2013, 09:31 PM
  2. email notification
    By Storm in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 04:03 AM
  3. You guys are annoying as fuck.
    By Incest in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 12:18 PM