Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    Niet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    Its the internet why not?
    That's true.

  2. #17
    AeroMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    3,299
    Reputation
    189
    Thanks
    3,024
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post
    Hi little boy, wanna have some fun?
    Come here daddy

  3. #18
    Blackhandal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the REICH!
    Posts
    947
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    426
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    Its the internet why not?



    XDDDD damn shit hahahahahah

  4. #19
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    You're the one who wanted CS after claiming to have sucked 4 different cocks thousands of times.

  5. #20
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post
    You're the one who wanted CS after claiming to have sucked 4 different cocks thousands of times.
    There is a huge difference from an 10 year old child who is unaware of sexual intentions and a grown man who has comprehension of his feelings and is willing to make actions based on them. That kid has to be manipulated or forced into sex, he won't willing have sex. Even if he had sex with another kid his age, it would have been manipulated by the society they are subjected to, which is filled with thirsty whores and no-compassion unmoral scum like you.

    People like you, I've went to jail over. But since we are on the internet your safe from me, and I'm safe from you using the Government.

  6. #21
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post


    There is a huge difference from an 10 year old child who is unaware of sexual intentions and a grown man who has comprehension of his feelings and is willing to make actions based on them. That kid has to be manipulated or forced into sex, he won't willing have sex. Even if he had sex with another kid his age, it would have been manipulated by the society they are subjected to, which is filled with thirsty whores and no-compassion unmoral scum like you.

    People like you, I've went to jail over. But since we are on the internet your safe from me, and I'm safe from you using the Government.
    >Gets butthurt
    >Makes up story about going to jail over people

  7. #22
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post


    >Gets butthurt
    >Makes up story about going to jail over people
    Let's go with my story is made up. Now where does that invalidate my statement?

    I'll see you soon.

  8. #23
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Sorry OP, but pedophilia is intrinsic to MPGH's life. We a have colourful history with borderline CP, and we aren't going to betray the memory of DBB and Gourav. Best you can do is just report it as you see it.

  9. #24
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Sorry OP, but pedophilia is intrinsic to MPGH's life. We a have colourful history with borderline CP, and we aren't going to betray the memory of DBB and Gourav. Best you can do is just report it as you see it.
    Mmmmmmmm, children.

  10. #25
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    New rule: OP can't act like we know him and/or act like we care what he thinks



    On topic. All anime shit disgusts me, we need a purge

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  11. #26
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,472
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    6,001
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Didn't know Dabe made a new account.

  12. #27
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    playwsop.com
    Posts
    6,704
    Reputation
    1755
    Thanks
    1,498
    But I like havin fun with children here :O

  13. #28
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Under of age 18, all of them are reffered as under age. but what comes to sex, then every country has own set of law. As Antipathy Said, in they're country, they can "Bang" 15 year old. Every country knows they're law.

  14. #29
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Reported OP for extended anger towards pedos. Damn, they're humans too.

  15. #30
    *Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,275
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Bored
    This thread just wasted 5 minutes of my time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [News] New Rule About Hack Packs
    By Lehsyrus in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 08:29 AM
  2. [Info] New Rules for Uploading to MPGH
    By KING in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 09:16 PM
  3. New Rule enforced about hacks.
    By EndRiT in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 03:31 PM
  4. New Rule
    By NetNavi in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 06:14 PM
  5. New Rules
    By arunforce in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 08:41 PM