Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    3 cops aren't goint to show up in a small town for a kid smoking a joint in his car, you would have seen the cop if you were parked, you wouldn't have gotten away with a dui since you weren't driving, you left out the part where your car was torn up by the cops, and you've tried really hard to make this convincing but I don't believe a word out of your mouth. Still BS.
    ok now i'm pretty sure you have no idea what your talking about because you said 3 cops aren't going to show up, dude cops never do shit alone, if you get pulled over and there's another cop nearby he's most likely going to come back the cop up and try to assist. i've been arrested for bne before and i remember about 5+ police cars at the house within 10 minutes. and yes i saw him drive up right next to my car and block me in do you think im fucking blind or something of course i saw him, i also saw him immediately use his radio after pulling up then the 2nd car came shortly, then the 3rd.
    i honestly don't care that you don't believe this because your just being a faggot regardless if this story is real or fake.
    Last edited by k0mrade; 09-01-2013 at 08:28 AM.

  2. #32
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post






    I have a friend whose father is the sergeant of a city in NJ, and when she was busted the Cops didn't give a single fuck. I find this highly unbelievable myself.
    who cares what you think your a faggot

  3. #33
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post


    who cares what you think your a faggot
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post


    ok now i'm pretty sure you have no idea what your talking about because you said 3 cops aren't going to show up, dude cops never do shit alone, if you get pulled over and there's another cop nearby he's most likely going to come back the cop up and try to assist. i've been arrested for bne before and i remember about 5+ police cars at the house within 10 minutes. and yes i saw him drive up right next to my car and block me in do you think im fucking blind or something of course i saw him, i also saw him immediately use his radio after pulling up then the 2nd car came shortly, then the 3rd.
    i honestly don't care that you don't believe this because your just being a faggot regardless if this story is real or fake.
    Now you're calling people names? Rude. Nice try, 0/10 do believe.

  4. #34
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post




    Now you're calling people names? Rude. Nice try, 0/10 do believe.
    bitch you post your little stories all the time and you could be lying too so shut the fuck up.

  5. #35
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Why would anybody lie on the internet, I don't get it.

  6. #36
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post


    after being manhandled, cuffed, paraded around the downtown bus transit for having a pack of cigarettes as a minor, I can't believe this in the slightest
    LOL! bro i brought a fucking carton of Malboro's to canada FROM GERMANY, i'm 17. lmao. 'MURICA!

  7. #37
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post


    bitch you post your little stories all the time and you could be lying too so shut the fuck up.
    Yeah, but my stories are true. And sometimes I post pictures! :]

  8. #38
    KarmaKills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Santos
    Posts
    1,504
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Grats ima call the popo on chu now

  9. #39
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    Yeah, but my stories are true. And sometimes I post pictures! :]
    do you see me whining on your threads about whether or not your bullshit stories are believable? no, therefore you can fuck off because this is the first time i've even posted a thread like this yet your hypocritical ass posts shit just like this all the damn time.
    Last edited by k0mrade; 09-01-2013 at 09:52 PM.

  10. #40
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post


    do you see me whining on your threads about whether or not your bullshit stories are believable? no, therefore you can fuck off because this is the first time i've even posted a thread like this yet your hypocritical ass posts shit just like this all the damn time.
    I'm not hypocritical at all kid, I just don't post preposterous tales to gain popularity. Better luck next time.

  11. #41
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    I'm not hypocritical at all kid, I just don't post preposterous tales to gain popularity. Better luck next time.
    you think i need to gain popularity? ha. you seem to be threatened by my preposterous tales, is that because your not as popular as me? aw poor rez jealous of a cocksucker because he's higher on the social ladder.

  12. #42
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post


    you think i need to gain popularity? ha. you seem to be threatened by my preposterous tales, is that because your not as popular as me? aw poor rez jealous of a cocksucker because he's higher on the social ladder.
    Threatened? Kid your story is bull shit. And where the fuck are you getting popularity from? No one knows who you are, you're a cocksucker for a reason dumb ass, stop trying to pull shit out of nowhere to prove your case, you're getting nowhere.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Just got partnered with RPM
    By yugurt in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-15-2013, 07:00 PM
  2. Just got Pentakill with Diana + Video
    By Cetex in forum League of Legends Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 06:24 AM
  3. Damn! Just got away
    By xXBrokenBonezXx in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 06:20 AM
  4. I just got fucked with.
    By Kallisti in forum General
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 12:09 PM
  5. Just Got Done Playing with BooFoo..
    By NoloveSC in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 01:58 PM