Thread: Your Day?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41
  1. #1
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused

    Your Day?

    My day consisted in going to church for the first time. I was sooo uncomfortable since I'm atheist (The only reason I went is because my GF has me whipped and her mom is a MILF). Had like 3 people tell me that Jesus is real and that if I believe "Hard Enough" I can feel him. Really wanted to say "How do you feel someone that doesn't exist?"

    After the retarded church scene we all went to a party/BBQ at some rich guys house. This dude looked like Hulk Hogan and scared the shit out of me. I walked around this huge house with my GF and started to envy the rich guy. My GF wanted to go get high so we went off into the woods and sparked up a fat blunt. Came back to the party/BBQ high as fuck and ate all the foods.

    My GF's parents wanted to stay at the party but didn't want to worry about their kids. They drove all of us home and had us watch the kids so they could go back. Told the little fuckers to go to sleep so my and the GF can get it on. As I went towards the goodies, she said the worst thing ever, "I'm on my period, we can't have sex." Well this bothered me but I just said, "Well looks like this week is blow job week" and I got head for an hour. During this hour her annoying brother would keep coming in the room as my GF's lips are wrapped around my cock. I had to like shove my thang inside my shorts so fast so he didn't see anything. I also discovered that my GF loves to give head and will swallow my load. She is a keeper.

    What did you nerds do today?

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  2. #2
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I'm tired af from all of the conditioning. I slept all day. Mostly all day.

  3. #3
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    You only posted this thread to tell MPGH your girlfriend gave you head.

  4. #4
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    You only posted this thread to tell MPGH your girlfriend gave you head.
    No, if you would actually read all of the story and not just skip to the end, you would see all the other things I did.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  5. #5
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    My gf also loves to give head and swallow my load. And when I say "love" I mean I force my cock down her throat and make her swallow.

  6. #6
    Instagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    1,212
    Reputation
    179
    Thanks
    96
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post
    My day consisted in going to church for the first time. I was sooo uncomfortable since I'm atheist (The only reason I went is because my GF has me whipped and her mom is a MILF). Had like 3 people tell me that Jesus is real and that if I believe "Hard Enough" I can feel him. Really wanted to say "How do you feel someone that doesn't exist?"

    After the retarded church scene we all went to a party/BBQ at some rich guys house. This dude looked like Hulk Hogan and scared the shit out of me. I walked around this huge house with my GF and started to envy the rich guy. My GF wanted to go get high so we went off into the woods and sparked up a fat blunt. Came back to the party/BBQ high as fuck and ate all the foods.

    My GF's parents wanted to stay at the party but didn't want to worry about their kids. They drove all of us home and had us watch the kids so they could go back. Told the little fuckers to go to sleep so my and the GF can get it on. As I went towards the goodies, she said the worst thing ever, "I'm on my period, we can't have sex." Well this bothered me but I just said, "Well looks like this week is blow job week" and I got head for an hour. During this hour her annoying brother would keep coming in the room as my GF's lips are wrapped around my cock. I had to like shove my thang inside my shorts so fast so he didn't see anything. I also discovered that my GF loves to give head and will swallow my load. She is a keeper.

    What did you nerds do today?

  7. #7
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post


    No, if you would actually read all of the story and not just skip to the end, you would see all the other things I did.
    lol. her mom didnt stay at the party. she cam to my house

  8. #8
    Woodhouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Swagtown, Yoloville
    Posts
    2,873
    Reputation
    228
    Thanks
    3,163
    My Mood
    Sick
    Formally known as chickeninabiskit

  9. #9
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,472
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    6,001
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I got high.

  10. #10
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DєfKOniK View Post


    lol. her mom didnt stay at the party. she cam to my house
    I totally want her mom to come onto me. Cause if she does I will let it roll

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  11. #11
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well I stayed up all night for last night, went to sleep around 12am woke up at 9pm.

    My day consisted of me sleeping.

  12. #12
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post


    I totally want her mom to come onto me. Cause if she does I will let it roll
    i should be able to tell a gf story as soon as I get one... classes don't start till Tuesday

  13. #13
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Tide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,902
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    520
    My Mood
    Buzzed

  14. #14
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DєfKOniK View Post


    i should be able to tell a gf story as soon as I get one... classes don't start till Tuesday
    I like reading/telling GF stories. They are interesting.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  15. #15
    Famous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,056
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    166
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I went to work and stared at my co-workers ass.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 09:05 PM
  2. Upload your days work
    By elihwy79 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 11:20 AM
  3. How your day with a new A.V.A patch?
    By LordSab in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 11:49 PM
  4. How is your day going?
    By Toxin in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 04:20 PM
  5. How was your day?
    By Toxin in forum General
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 07:37 AM