Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    Didn't I specifically say "Now don't quote me unless it's something that doesn't consist of retarded criticism or something a person with a high IQ can articulate in something more than 1 sentence of bullshit."

Also i'm confused, I'm a faggot because I grow weed and make $100,000 every 4 months, as well as have artistic skills that are good enough to help arun on his game... I really don't understand where you're basing your information on, nor do I understand why you have to criticize and make false statements to fill your ego with more shit that it's already full of...
    Daum we got a badass over here making $100,000 dollars ever 4 months You should give me Dave 500$ so we can upgrade the forum and get MPGH mobile app updated, since you like talking so BIG. BTW I can quote the fuck I want I'm the one replying to your dumb ass quote who quoted me in the first place which makes you a retard, and a faggot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Scumbag View Post

~Rage~
    Dude, must you really fight on this thread?
    He's doing a great thing here. If you've got nothing good to say, say nothing.
    Same for him as well.

How does this thread even provoke fighting?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Daum we got a badass over here making $100,000 dollars ever 4 months You should give me Dave 500$ so we can upgrade the forum and get MPGH mobile app updated, since you like talking so BIG. BTW I can quote the fuck I want I'm the one replying to your dumb ass quote who quoted me in the first place which makes you a retard, and a faggot.
    I'm sorry, I can't continue debating due to your illiteracy and articulate skills that of which are of an 8 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post

Same for him as well.

i'm asking myself the same question...

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Same for him as well.

Well if someone trying to put me down or cusses me out I'm going to get back at them. He could of kept his option to him self and got butt hurt. BTW he the shit he says makes me laugh because he thinks he's a bad ass but hes actually worse then a 5 year old.
    Last edited by [SMA] Paradise`; 09-01-2013 at 10:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I'd highly advise it. I've never thought about life so much. Like I said "LSD isn't illegal because the government is concerned for your health that should be clear to us all. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve socially programmed patterns of thought and behavior and help you to realize that everything you know is wrong."

My life has never been the same after in a good way, and anyone you ask who's taken LSD will say the same. Nothing more spiritual I would say
    Yea, I've personally experience "Ego-Death" from psychedelics. Was really life changing. Haven't been the same after.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Yea, I've personally experience "Ego-Death" from psychedelics. Was really life changing. Haven't been the same after.
    yeah I've had that feeling. I remember having my ego destroyed and after the trip was over it was definitely a new light that I've never noticed before. Kinda like I was destroyed and was given another chance to rebuild myself. I definitely don't look at things the same anymore

Well if someone trying to put me down or cusses me out I'm going to get back at them. He could of kept his option to him self and got butt hurt. BTW he the shit he says makes me laugh because he thinks he's a bad ass but hes actually worse then a 5 year old.
    I've always given you respect, but instead you've started this retarded debate over me being a "faggot"... I'd advise re-reading an english book because your literacy skills are pathetic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    yeah I've had that feeling. I remember having my ego destroyed and after the trip was over it was definitely a new light that I've never noticed before. Kinda like I was destroyed and was given another chance to rebuild myself. I definitely don't look at things the same anymore
    Have you ever encountered features like this while doing marijuana?
    There was a time I did so damn much I was hallucinating for 5 hours straight (We were smoking kush for about 10 hours.) I only stopped hallucinating when I passed out.
    When I woke up, I felt basically the same thing. This leaves me to believe two things:

1.) This "Ego-Death" (At least for me,) dissipates over time. (About 3 months for me. My thoughts and ideals remained from it though. Just the feeling of ego loss)
    2.) It can re-occur several times.

God, I love depersonalization & derealization. It's like being high all the time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Yea okay. You obviously don't know me, that English is my 2nd language and you may be too dumb to understand that, and you take shit too seriously.

Last edited by [SMA] Paradise`; 09-01-2013 at 10:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Have you ever encountered features like this while doing marijuana?
    There was a time I did so damn much I was hallucinating for 5 hours straight (We were smoking kush for about 10 hours.) I only stopped hallucinating when I passed out.
    When I woke up, I felt basically the same thing. This leaves me to believe two things:

1.) This "Ego-Death" (At least for me,) dissipates over time. (About 3 months for me. My thoughts and ideals remained from it though. Just the feeling of ego loss)
    2.) It can re-occur several times.

God, I love depersonalization & derealization. It's like being high all the time.
    to be honest, before you take a hallucinogen it's like you're living a dream. following rules, accepting everything you're told, etc. but when you drop some acid and your reality changes and you get so deep into your emotions and spirituality, you then realize that there's more to what you think. That's when the ego-shattering comes into play. The feelings of depersonalization and derealization is due to your body being more self aware so you're looking at the world definitely and then start noticing the differences between you and others. It's quite amazing, and I would highly suggest everyone to try it at some point.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    to be honest, before you take a hallucinogen it's like you're living a dream. following rules, accepting everything you're told, etc. but when you drop some acid and your reality changes and you get so deep into your emotions and spirituality, you then realize that there's more to what you think. That's when the ego-shattering comes into play. The feelings of depersonalization and derealization is due to your body being more self aware so you're looking at the world definitely and then start noticing the differences between you and others. It's quite amazing, and I would highly suggest everyone to try it at some point.
    Yea but not everyone can handle that realization.
    Some enter denial. And when they can't stop thinking like that their mind can break down.

One of my friends was literally driven insane by it.
    He goes against all logic and has massive delusions. (Aliens visiting him for example. And stuff like he's God.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12