Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 47
  1. #16
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    fucking retarded. It's illegal because hemp is better than wool and the USA didn't want the mexican's making profit... That's why it's illegal... Nowadays it's easier to keep it illegal with all the arrests, fines, etc. coming from people abusing weed...

    btw let me show you pictures of colorado where weed is 100% legal and smoking alot more than the average person.

    We are the healthiest state: Colorado is the healthiest state in the union with the deep south posting the highest obesity rates in the U.S. | Mail Online

    Fifty latest reasons Colorado is the best state in the country







    trust me nobody can smoke more weed than someone from colorado, plus you'd have to be fucking retarded to think that it affects society in a bad way...

  2. #17
    Borndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,103
    Reputation
    1503
    Thanks
    1,037
    My Mood
    Doh
    You know you've smoked too much when, oh wait.

    Never have.

  3. #18
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,336
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sintex™ View Post
    to
    Too*

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  4. #19
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,669
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    You know that weed is one of multiple ways to keep cancer away from you ?

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  5. #20
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I've smoked once..


    Didn't like it .

  6. #21
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    why doesn't anyone read my weed 101 in my signature... Has literally everything from psycology, to growing, to different forms, to medical treatments, and to legalization...

    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post
    I've smoked once..


    Didn't like it .
    I hate weed when I first smoked it. took me about a month of constantly getting used to it. Now I fucking love smoking weed. Amazing how things change, which does for everyone. You can't rate it until you've tried it multiple times.

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...bout-weed.html

  7. #22
    Niet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Worried
    So you care about the society now?
    Don't know if that's the schizophrenia or weed speaking, to be on the safe side you should send te rest of that weed to me

  8. #23
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    3,672
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    1,748
    My Mood
    Drunk
    i smoke when i get hight!

  9. #24
    Famous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,056
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    166
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolicon' View Post
    You know you've smoked too much if when you stare at a little girl thinking of ways to fuck her.
    You watch a bit too much hentai don't you? eh?

    When I smoke, I'm told I just laugh for no reason.

  10. #25
    Karla857's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,085
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    If a thought process as following goes through your head:
    I find it alright that weed is illegal because the fact that if it was a free growing plant and people knew about its existent, they would all abuse it because it was natural and OK, leading to a decline in society.

    I had this one just now, missing stuff in there though, I forgot them on the way.
    You high man?

  11. #26
    Poxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,031
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    623
    stop smoking

  12. #27
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolicon' View Post
    You know you've smoked too much if when you stare at a little girl thinking of ways to fuck her.
    Then you're constantly high.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post
    You can't simply smoke "too" much.
    True dat. But the complex thought process kind of put me off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Exactly , smoking weed is so useless and kind of destroying the environment because:
    1-Unhealthy for human(some types).
    2-Cutting the plants which exists and use it for the weed.
    3-Smoking is useless for the earth itself.
    You obviously know nothing about weed.
    1. There's a reason marijuana is and has been labeled a healing herb and used as a medicinal plant.
    2. Where on earth do you see wildly growing plants and tell me how is this any different from killing animals to eat.
    - Also do note that the hemp itself isn't actively used in any of todays products due to the high risk of it replacing the paper and wool industry, leaving the government without that extra spending cash that they so cherish (Extra information on that is due to the fact that it grows a whole lot faster than a tree).
    3. So is mass-production of meat, electricity and anything that isn't naturally growing out of the ground.
    So before you say that, leave the computer, stop eating meat and hunt your own food using wooden spears.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sintex™ View Post
    Just wondering, How much is to much?
    Well, there's no definite amount, it all depends on tolerance, strength and your diet.
    In my case, high, strong as fuck and my diet consists of everything I can find.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    fucking retarded. It's illegal because hemp is better than wool and the USA didn't want the mexican's making profit... That's why it's illegal... Nowadays it's easier to keep it illegal with all the arrests, fines, etc. coming from people abusing weed...

    btw let me show you pictures of colorado where weed is 100% legal and smoking alot more than the average person.

    We are the healthiest state: Colorado is the healthiest state in the union with the deep south posting the highest obesity rates in the U.S. | Mail Online

    Fifty latest reasons Colorado is the best state in the country







    trust me nobody can smoke more weed than someone from colorado, plus you'd have to be fucking retarded to think that it affects society in a bad way...
    I know mate, no needing to convince me.
    I blame the strength of the green herb.

    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    You know that weed is one of multiple ways to keep cancer away from you ?
    Best green in the world.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post
    I've smoked once..


    Didn't like it .
    The first time is never eventful and fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niet View Post
    So you care about the society now?
    Don't know if that's the schizophrenia or weed speaking, to be on the safe side you should send te rest of that weed to me
    It was a little bit of both, so much voices this time. So much voices.

    Quote Originally Posted by sity73 View Post
    You high man?
    Yes, I was.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poxer View Post
    stop smoking
    Probably never will.

  13. #28
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Um, no?

  14. #29
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,472
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    6,000
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Any abuse usually affect the society in some manner, and since almost everyone have a unique feeling of what they've smoked, some individuals might become aggressive and that might cause problems as the rest of them might be sitting back and enjoying a snack when the people that actually would keep the aggressive one down are too damn stoned to actually do anything about it.
    But society is a group as a whole. Even so, let's say 50% experience some for of psychotic symptoms from it, they'd usually just stop (As they usually have common sense). Even if that concept is flawed, still a few of them should have no overall impact on society as a whole.

  15. #30
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post


    But society is a group as a whole. Even so, let's say 50% experience some for of psychotic symptoms from it, they'd usually just stop (As they usually have common sense). Even if that concept is flawed, still a few of them should have no overall impact on society as a whole.
    I seriously don't understand why you're so against marijuana, I'd argue with you but there's no point with people like you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 04:39 PM
  2. You know You Play Combat Arms to Much when...
    By Nitehawk772 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 10:20 PM
  3. [GAME] You know you play Maplestory too much when...
    By Sketchy in forum MapleStory Discussions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 10:35 PM
  4. You know you play to much...
    By fet in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 10:57 AM
  5. -God- you know you lying...
    By skip in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 04:41 PM