Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
  1. #1
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,552
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Elder Scrolls Online Beta

    Guess who got an invite?






    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  2. #2
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    3,672
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    1,748
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Congratolation ?

  3. #3
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,937
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,471
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I don't know if that's really somethign to be proud of. I mean, it's just gonna be like every other MMO/MMORPG that's come out in the past 5 years. Only difference is it's themed to their past single player games (Oblivion and Skyrim). Nonetheless, the game does look great, but I find myself putting a LOT of time into MMOs and MMORPGs, and they eventually get boring and I feel that's what's going to happen with that game.

    Not only that, but the subscription fee really kills it.

    Congratulations, though. Tell us how it is.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  4. #4
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,552
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep View Post
    I don't know if that's really somethign to be proud of. I mean, it's just gonna be like every other MMO/MMORPG that's come out in the past 5 years. Only difference is it's themed to their past single player games (Oblivion and Skyrim). Nonetheless, the game does look great, but I find myself putting a LOT of time into MMOs and MMORPGs, and they eventually get boring and I feel that's what's going to happen with that game.

    Not only that, but the subscription fee really kills it.

    Congratulations, though. Tell us how it is.
    I was one of the 5 people to get an invite though.


    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  5. #5
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,937
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,471
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    I was one of the 5 people to get an invite though.

    Das awesome. Sell your invite for mucho pesos.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  6. #6
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    I was one of the 5 people to get an invite though.

    Regardless, it's gonna end up like a traditional MMORPG.

  7. #7
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,552
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep View Post


    Das awesome. Sell your invite for mucho pesos.
    I would but I don't think anybody would buy it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post


    Regardless, it's gonna end up like a traditional MMORPG.
    $15 / month, I wanna enjoy the game without spending bank.


    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  8. #8
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Congratulations BloomieBox.

  9. #9
    xCyberxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\sys32
    Posts
    1,428
    Reputation
    379
    Thanks
    1,432
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Niceee! Have fun man!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwrath505 View Post

    "zomg ples m4ke free hacks, im too lazy t0 get source code and update offsets." - MPGH 2015



  10. #10
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    I was one of the 5 people to get an invite though.

    I got one like 3months ago..and am spammed with invites to the stress tests...not even special

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  11. #11
    Karla857's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,085
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Guess who got an invite?





    Heard its a 14gb game?

  12. #12
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by sity73 View Post
    Heard its a 14gb game?
    around that

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  13. #13
    Karla857's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,085
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post


    around that
    k i saw someone post the game a day ago but forgot who

  14. #14
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,552
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post


    I got one like 3months ago..and am spammed with invites to the stress tests...not even special
    Stfu lying troll.


    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  15. #15
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    meh, i'l stick with skyrim with like 400 mods...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Elder Scrolls Online Beta June 14-15
    By gamer6321 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 02:18 PM
  2. [WTB] Elder Scrolls Online Beta
    By fataldelay in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2013, 03:37 PM
  3. [WTT] Elders Scrolls Online BETA Code for ARMA 2 OA Key
    By thedynasty22 in forum DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2013, 06:18 PM
  4. [WTB] 2x Elder Scrolls Online Beta keys
    By alex51 in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 08:47 AM
  5. Elder Scrolls Online Beta Applications OPENED
    By KarmaKills in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-06-2013, 03:00 AM