Thread: Cthulhu Arises

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43
  1. #1
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    12,100
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,506
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Cthulhu Arises

    I am Cthulhu.. Bow in deep respect, and thy may not pity thee.


    God of Marketplace









    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  2. #2
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Haha, my mate got that mask. I still don't have many masks. But I managed to get the inferno material which looks pretty sick.

  3. #3
    Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,705
    Reputation
    2641
    Thanks
    3,608
    You ain't @Azathᴏth
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  4. #4
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,237
    Reputation
    1689
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Tired
    Meh is ok
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - Current
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

  5. #5
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    12,100
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,506
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Haha, my mate got that mask. I still don't have many masks. But I managed to get the inferno material which looks pretty sick.
    Oh nice. Yeah, I JUST now got this mask, not 20 minutes ago on a Overkill Firestarter. Beast fucking mask, I love it. I also have Wolf Begins which has to be my second favorite as Wolf is my favorite character. He has an awesome voice, imo. I'm trying to get Anonymous Mask, Grin, Kenneth, and a few others right now. Mainly, I just do Ukrainian Jobs for quick Paydays (so I can get masks/weapon mods) or firestarter overkill for 1.2+mil spendable cash payouts.

    God of Marketplace









    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  6. #6
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep View Post


    Oh nice. Yeah, I JUST now got this mask, not 20 minutes ago on a Overkill Firestarter. Beast fucking mask, I love it. I also have Wolf Begins which has to be my second favorite as Wolf is my favorite character. He has an awesome voice, imo. I'm trying to get Anonymous Mask, Grin, Kenneth, and a few others right now. Mainly, I just do Ukrainian Jobs for quick Paydays (so I can get masks/weapon mods) or firestarter overkill for 1.2+mil spendable cash payouts.
    Yea, I whored the fuck out of firestarter jobs for the cash and exp until I got my shaped charges and dual sentries (for defending the vault and aggroing ai during the getaway). Now I'm I'm just doing Ukrainian and Jewellery Heist for weapon mods and masks.

  7. #7
    Karla857's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,085
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep View Post
    I am Cthulhu.. Bow in deep respect, and thy may not pity thee.

    Is it a good game pre ordered it?

  8. #8
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    what game is it?

  9. #9
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,634
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,449
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega+ View Post
    what game is it?
    Payday 2 ​.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  10. #10
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,500
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    10,006
    You should all see my collection, I'll drop a picture off it tomorrow, it's almost 4am here and I'm suppose to get up around 8.

  11. #11
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    12,100
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,506
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Yea, I whored the fuck out of firestarter jobs for the cash and exp until I got my shaped charges and dual sentries (for defending the vault and aggroing ai during the getaway). Now I'm I'm just doing Ukrainian and Jewellery Heist for weapon mods and masks.
    Yeah. Me and my friend usually spam the Ukraine to get the payday cards, as you can get one done in 35-50 seconds/ea. It's really fucking easy, and pretty huge payout for that amount of time. Firestarter is still fun to do when I want to put time into something and when Ukraine gets boring.
    @sity73

    This game is REALLY good. I'll be honest, this is one of the best games I've played in the past year and I won't lie. It's verya ddicting, but it's really only fun with friends. Multiplayer at the least, and that's still kind of boring as a lot of the people in there don't communicate well / don't have mics / etc so it's not very cooperative. If you have friends, get them to play this shit as you guys will love it as I have. I bought it just 4-5 days ago, already got 45 hours onto it.


    @Antipathy
    Mine isn't the greatest, but it's getting there. I got 2 infamous in masks or so, and no infamous for anything else
    Last edited by Psychotic; 09-04-2013 at 08:43 PM.

    God of Marketplace









    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  12. #12
    Karla857's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,085
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep View Post


    Yeah. Me and my friend usually spam the Ukraine to get the payday cards, as you can get one done in 35-50 seconds/ea. It's really fucking easy, and pretty huge payout for that amount of time. Firestarter is still fun to do when I want to put time into something and when Ukraine gets boring.
    @sity73

    This game is REALLY good. I'll be honest, this is one of the best games I've played in the past year and I won't lie. It's verya ddicting, but it's really only fun with friends. Multiplayer at the least, and that's still kind of boring as a lot of the people in there don't communicate well / don't have mics / etc so it's not very cooperative. If you have friends, get them to play this shit as you guys will love it as I have. I bought it just 4-5 days ago, already got 45 hours onto it.


    @Antipathy
    Mine isn't the greatest, but it's getting there. I got 2 infamous in masks or so, and no infamous for anything else
    Alright thanks

  13. #13
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,237
    Reputation
    1689
    Thanks
    1,741
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by sity73 View Post
    Is it a good game pre ordered it?
    In my opinion, you NEED friends to make it fun, but even so it may still get boring since there are only a limited amount of levels, even though there is some variation between each level, its still not as fun as i thought it would be, i sorta find it rather a little boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - Current
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

  14. #14
    Karla857's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,085
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post


    In my opinion, you NEED friends to make it fun, but even so it may still get boring since there are only a limited amount of levels, even though there is some variation between each level, its still not as fun as i thought it would be, i sorta find it rather a little boring.
    Thanks wish i had rep would have repped you and dave

  15. #15
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    12,100
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,506
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Well, that's why I think these developers really need to keep adding onto their game and not leave it like it is; if they continue to add new jobs, masks, weapons, etc, then by all means, it'll be an AMAZING game as if it isn't one right now. It's very fun especially with friends. For the past hour and a half me and my friend Ossim have been doing (trying) stealth runs, and it's kind of a challenge, and that's what makes it even more fun. General personal achievements, and shit like that.

    God of Marketplace









    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Video] Cthulhu
    By Stevenom in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-24-2012, 12:59 AM
  2. TIL Cthulhu could possibly be real
    By deadskulz in forum General
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 02:12 PM
  3. Uncle Cthulhu :3
    By Azathᴏth in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 05:57 PM