Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 76
  1. #31
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    And Dave once again owns the OP and proves that the OP is a 9 year old fag, trying to prove that his religion is superior when it is the most inferior religion ever... Islam is the reason we have fucking terrorists blowing places up every day
    Dumb kid :/
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  2. #32
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,458
    Reputation
    1530
    Thanks
    1,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    Dumb kid :/
    You say I am a dumb kid, and you're a Muslim.. you just described yourself
    All Muslims are dumbasses

  3. #33
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,726
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Another bullshit thread.
    All that ever goes into these are bias opinions and more bullshit I am not talking about the OP either.
    Everyone who says another religion is shit just because the other person's doesn't follow the same principle.

    Well I have news for all you, religion is mainly what your belief is in, so don't go shoving it down some one's throat.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 09-05-2013 at 02:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  4. #34
    ShineBright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    You say I am a dumb kid, and you're a Muslim.. you just described yourself
    All Muslims are dumbasses
    You know what

  5. #35
    ShineBright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    Another bullshit thread.
    All that ever goes into these are bias opinions and more bullshit I am not talking about the OP either.
    Everyone who says another religion is shit just because the other person's doesn't follow the same principle.

    Well I have news for all you, religion is only what your belief is in, so don't go shoving it down some one's throat.
    i respect you

  6. #36
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    Another bullshit thread.
    All that ever goes into these are bias opinions and more bullshit I am not talking about the OP either.
    Everyone who says another religion is shit just because the other person's doesn't follow the same principle.

    Well I have news for all you, religion is mainly what your belief is in, so don't go shoving it down some one's throat.
    Finally an american that understands!
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  7. #37
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    Another bullshit thread.
    All that ever goes into these are bias opinions and more bullshit I am not talking about the OP either.
    Everyone who says another religion is shit just because the other person's doesn't follow the same principle.

    Well I have news for all you, religion is mainly what your belief is in, so don't go shoving it down some one's throat.
    Finally an american that understands!
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  8. #38
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,726
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    Finally an american that understands!
    I understand cause I have been thinking of getting my career in anthropology so I have been studying a lot of history, Science and Math, but mainly History and science.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  9. #39
    ShineBright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    I understand cause I have been thinking of getting my career in anthropology so I have been studying a lot of history, Science and Math, but mainly History and science.
    That appears on you

  10. #40
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I can't understand a fucking thing you just said.


    Heres what I got out of it: Muhammad isn't a pedophile guys, see he actually had a SECOND wife that was 14, so him marrying a 6 year old isn't wrong because he has another wife


    Fucking Muslim logic

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  11. #41
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    You shouldn't be talking about Muslims because you got owned in the terrorism and religion thread and you looked like a fool .
    Yeah, coming from the guy who posted that they commensurated the marriage when Aisha was nine and then said that it wasn't true. Fucking moron.

  12. #42
    Nightmare.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    765
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    This should be in the debate fort..

  13. #43
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    So, anyone come to any conclusion on this case of pedophilia.

  14. #44
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    So, anyone come to any conclusion on this case of pedophilia.

    That Muhammad is a pedo.

    Also allah.

  15. #45
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,726
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Yeah, coming from the guy who posted that they commensurated the marriage when Aisha was nine and then said that it wasn't true. Fucking moron.
    The only recorded date was that she was 10 years but they don't even truly know.
    I mean you are talking about B.C.E here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Muhammad the Prophet was Pedophile
    By PedoMuhammad in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-19-2013, 06:05 PM
  2. What to do if your hack isn't working!
    By EndRiT in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 10:54 AM
  3. Okay, this SERIOUSLY isn't right!
    By Banshou in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 12:46 PM
  4. Search Tags isn't working.
    By wr194t in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 05:21 PM
  5. EleMentO isn't EMO
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 09:00 AM