Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 76
  1. #61
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    I didn't mean liar exactly I meant wrong and something that is weak(I don't know cant explain the meaning lol).
    Let me then rephrase my question.
    Why would you have an inferior book at all if you have one that you know is superior?

  2. #62
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Let me then rephrase my question.
    Why would you have an inferior book at all if you have one that you know is superior?
    Hadith is "Conversation" in English which is what you do in your life some one did something and As I said there is a things that Allah didn't tell us to do because It isn't a MUST so the prophet tells us what he does in this things and how he pray / how many times he pray and etc...
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  3. #63
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    I did read it . I'm sure that I'm right because It is a "proof".
    No it's not. If you actually did read what I posted, amongst other references and sources, you would realise that what you posted is far from proof, and is just a failed excuse that Islamic apologists come up with because they're too ashamed to admit that Muhammad was a kiddly fiddler. Even revered Muslims and fatwas acknowledge Aisha's young age.

  4. #64
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Let me then rephrase my question.
    Why would you have an inferior book at all if you have one that you know is superior?
    I noticed you saying about hadith a book . Hadith is only some of things that the prophets told us that you should do and it was collected in a book to be easy . -.-
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  5. #65
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    No it's not. If you actually did read what I posted, amongst other references and sources, you would realise that what you posted is far from proof, and is just a failed excuse that Islamic apologists come up with because they're too ashamed to admit that Muhammad was a kiddly fiddler. Even revered Muslims and fatwas acknowledge Aisha's young age.
    Tell me what kind of thing makes it not a proof , no dates was wrong !
    And again I'm telling you the Islamic sources is posting this because it has a hadith and in both ways hadith can be weak(not directly true) and can be strong(may be directly true), There is no proof that proves Muhammad was a pedophile also there is a verses in the qur'an that says anyone can marry any women when he can have sex with her and all things grew up and If she can (the woman/girl or any age)manage the home and manage her children so it isn't even a something to care about . GIMME A FUCKING PROOF THAT PROVES I'M WRONG IN WHAT I SAID!
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  6. #66
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    Hadith is "Conversation" in English which is what you do in your life some one did something and As I said there is a things that Allah didn't tell us to do because It isn't a MUST so the prophet tells us what he does in this things and how he pray / how many times he pray and etc...
    So it's an autobiography from a guy that read the Quran?

  7. #67
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    Tell me what kind of thing makes it not a proof , no dates was wrong !
    And again I'm telling you the Islamic sources is posting this because it has a hadith and in both ways hadith can be weak(not directly true) and can be strong(may be directly true), There is no proof that proves Muhammad was a pedophile also there is a verses in the qur'an that says anyone can marry any women when he can have sex with her and all things grew up and If she can (the woman/girl or any age)manage the home and manage her children so it isn't even a something to care about . GIMME A FUCKING PROOF THAT PROVES I'M WRONG IN WHAT I SAID!
    Your maths is fine, except that Asmaa is closer to 17/18 years older then Aisha, not 10.

  8. #68
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Your maths is fine, except that Asmaa is closer to 17/18 years older then Aisha, not 10.
    No she wasn't 17/18 years older than Aisha and you can read it any where by reading Abu Bakar's history and Asmaa's.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  9. #69
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    No she wasn't 17/18 years older than Aisha and you can read it any where by reading Abu Bakar's history and Asmaa's.
    Historians and early Hadith's put Asmaa's birth year at around 593-595 C.E, whereas Aisha's birth year is circa 612 C.E.

  10. #70
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Historians and early Hadith's put Asmaa's birth year at around 593-595 C.E, whereas Aisha's birth year is circa 612 C.E.
    First of all , Yes Asmaa was born in 595 and Aisha (according to wikipedia) was born in 612 . But in Islamic sources and In school I learned that she was born before 4 years of the mission of the prophet not after ...
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  11. #71
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    The only recorded date was that she was 10 years but they don't even truly know.
    I mean you are talking about B.C.E here.
    I really don't care about this debate, I'm only here to point out every single one of the OP's idiotic mistakes and obvious delusions.

  12. #72
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    First of all , Yes Asmaa was born in 595 and Aisha (according to wikipedia) was born in 612 . But in Islamic sources and In school I learned that she was born before 4 years of the mission of the prophet not after ...
    Wikipedia's sources are Islamic. Other Islamic sources also suggest she was born in 612 C.E.

  13. #73
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,095
    My Mood
    Fine
    Trying to prove that Muhammad isn't pedophile to his enemies... well done!

    You don't have to prove anything to them with their disgusting society where they walk "Freely" in the streets half naked both men and women "-.-
    Last edited by RedSpot; 09-06-2013 at 10:13 AM.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  14. #74
    k0mrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    worcester, ma
    Posts
    1,343
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    151
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Alright , I know I posted this in religion but since this is general and many people says he is , I decided to post it here.
    He didn't marry a 9 years old girl with history proofs :


    The mission of the prophet started 13 years in Mecca and then 10 years in Medina and the mission of the prophet started exactly 1403 years ago which means in 610 , the prophet died in 633 , the immigration of the prophet to medina was in 623 which means after 13 years of the mission in Mecca , as It was mentioned in the wikipedia english page of Aisha she married the prophet before 3 years of the immigration which means in 620 which means 10 years after the revelation of Gabrel , Aish in 620 according to the Aisha wiki in English , she was 6 years old in 620 when she married Muhammad , after 3 years he consummated his marriage when she was 9 years old which is in the end of 623 and this means she was born in 614 which means of the fourth year of the revelation of Gabrel to Muhammad and this is very wrong and a big mistake .

    Now after saying all this , when we're trying to compare Aisha and her sister (Asmaa) , Asmma was 10 years old than Aisha , Assma was born before 27 years of the immigration to Medina (the immigration to Media was in 623) , which means that when the mission of the prophet started in Mecca in 610 she was 14 years old ( 623 - 610 = 13 , 27 - 13 = 14 ) , as I mentioned Asmaa was 10 years older than Aisha which means 14 - 10 = 4 then Aisha was 4 years old when the mission of the prophet started which means she was born before 4 years of the prophet's mission and this means she was born in 606 and she was married to the prophet in 620 which means 620 - 606 = 14 years old , this means she married the prophet when she was 14 and they didn't have sex yet , and as it was mentioned Muhammad consummated his marriage after 3 years and some months of the marriage which means 14 + 3 years and some months = 18 years old means he consummated his marriage in 624 ..

  15. #75
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,726
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Trying to prove that Muhammad isn't pedophile to his enemies... well done!

    You don't have to prove anything to them with their disgusting society where they walk "Freely" in the streets half naked both men and women "-.-
    Well their enemies are just as bad.
    Also The Native's walked in the forest naked, so your point is?
    No society is perfect, even the puritan's society was disgusting, I mean they killed people because they thought they were witches.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Wikipedia's sources are Islamic. Other Islamic sources also suggest she was born in 612 C.E.
    Well that is cause History is bias that is why and so they really don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Muhammad the Prophet was Pedophile
    By PedoMuhammad in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-19-2013, 06:05 PM
  2. What to do if your hack isn't working!
    By EndRiT in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 10:54 AM
  3. Okay, this SERIOUSLY isn't right!
    By Banshou in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 12:46 PM
  4. Search Tags isn't working.
    By wr194t in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 05:21 PM
  5. EleMentO isn't EMO
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 09:00 AM