Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

I didn't mean liar exactly I meant wrong and something that is weak(I don't know cant explain the meaning lol).
    Let me then rephrase my question.
    Why would you have an inferior book at all if you have one that you know is superior?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

Why would you have an inferior book at all if you have one that you know is superior?
    Hadith is "Conversation" in English which is what you do in your life some one did something and As I said there is a things that Allah didn't tell us to do because It isn't a MUST so the prophet tells us what he does in this things and how he pray / how many times he pray and etc...
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I did read it . I'm sure that I'm right because It is a "proof".
    No it's not. If you actually did read what I posted, amongst other references and sources, you would realise that what you posted is far from proof, and is just a failed excuse that Islamic apologists come up with because they're too ashamed to admit that Muhammad was a kiddly fiddler. Even revered Muslims and fatwas acknowledge Aisha's young age.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

I noticed you saying about hadith a book . Hadith is only some of things that the prophets told us that you should do and it was collected in a book to be easy . -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

No it's not. If you actually did read what I posted, amongst other references and sources, you would realise that what you posted is far from proof, and is just a failed excuse that Islamic apologists come up with because they're too ashamed to admit that Muhammad was a kiddly fiddler. Even revered Muslims and fatwas acknowledge Aisha's young age.
    Tell me what kind of thing makes it not a proof , no dates was wrong !
    And again I'm telling you the Islamic sources is posting this because it has a hadith and in both ways hadith can be weak(not directly true) and can be strong(may be directly true), There is no proof that proves Muhammad was a pedophile also there is a verses in the qur'an that says anyone can marry any women when he can have sex with her and all things grew up and If she can (the woman/girl or any age)manage the home and manage her children so it isn't even a something to care about . GIMME A FUCKING PROOF THAT PROVES I'M WRONG IN WHAT I SAID!

Thanks

Hadith is "Conversation" in English which is what you do in your life some one did something and As I said there is a things that Allah didn't tell us to do because It isn't a MUST so the prophet tells us what he does in this things and how he pray / how many times he pray and etc...
    So it's an autobiography from a guy that read the Quran?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Tell me what kind of thing makes it not a proof , no dates was wrong !
    And again I'm telling you the Islamic sources is posting this because it has a hadith and in both ways hadith can be weak(not directly true) and can be strong(may be directly true), There is no proof that proves Muhammad was a pedophile also there is a verses in the qur'an that says anyone can marry any women when he can have sex with her and all things grew up and If she can (the woman/girl or any age)manage the home and manage her children so it isn't even a something to care about . GIMME A FUCKING PROOF THAT PROVES I'M WRONG IN WHAT I SAID!
    Your maths is fine, except that Asmaa is closer to 17/18 years older then Aisha, not 10.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Your maths is fine, except that Asmaa is closer to 17/18 years older then Aisha, not 10.
    No she wasn't 17/18 years older than Aisha and you can read it any where by reading Abu Bakar's history and Asmaa's.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

No she wasn't 17/18 years older than Aisha and you can read it any where by reading Abu Bakar's history and Asmaa's.
    Historians and early Hadith's put Asmaa's birth year at around 593-595 C.E, whereas Aisha's birth year is circa 612 C.E.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Historians and early Hadith's put Asmaa's birth year at around 593-595 C.E, whereas Aisha's birth year is circa 612 C.E.
    First of all , Yes Asmaa was born in 595 and Aisha (according to wikipedia) was born in 612 . But in Islamic sources and In school I learned that she was born before 4 years of the mission of the prophet not after ...

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    The only recorded date was that she was 10 years but they don't even truly know.
    I mean you are talking about B.C.E here.
    I really don't care about this debate, I'm only here to point out every single one of the OP's idiotic mistakes and obvious delusions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

First of all , Yes Asmaa was born in 595 and Aisha (according to wikipedia) was born in 612 . But in Islamic sources and In school I learned that she was born before 4 years of the mission of the prophet not after ...
    Wikipedia's sources are Islamic. Other Islamic sources also suggest she was born in 612 C.E.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Trying to prove that Muhammad isn't pedophile to his enemies... well done!

You don't have to prove anything to them with their disgusting society where they walk "Freely" in the streets half naked both men and women "-.-
    Last edited by RedSpot; 09-06-2013 at 10:13 AM.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Alright , I know I posted this in religion but since this is general and many people says he is , I decided to post it here.
    He didn't marry a 9 years old girl with history proofs :

The mission of the prophet started 13 years in Mecca and then 10 years in Medina and the mission of the prophet started exactly 1403 years ago which means in 610 , the prophet died in 633 , the immigration of the prophet to medina was in 623 which means after 13 years of the mission in Mecca , as It was mentioned in the wikipedia english page of Aisha she married the prophet before 3 years of the immigration which means in 620 which means 10 years after the revelation of Gabrel , Aish in 620 according to the Aisha wiki in English , she was 6 years old in 620 when she married Muhammad , after 3 years he consummated his marriage when she was 9 years old which is in the end of 623 and this means she was born in 614 which means of the fourth year of the revelation of Gabrel to Muhammad and this is very wrong and a big mistake .

Now after saying all this , when we're trying to compare Aisha and her sister (Asmaa) , Asmma was 10 years old than Aisha , Assma was born before 27 years of the immigration to Medina (the immigration to Media was in 623) , which means that when the mission of the prophet started in Mecca in 610 she was 14 years old ( 623 - 610 = 13 , 27 - 13 = 14 ) , as I mentioned Asmaa was 10 years older than Aisha which means 14 - 10 = 4 then Aisha was 4 years old when the mission of the prophet started which means she was born before 4 years of the prophet's mission and this means she was born in 606 and she was married to the prophet in 620 which means 620 - 606 = 14 years old , this means she married the prophet when she was 14 and they didn't have sex yet , and as it was mentioned Muhammad consummated his marriage after 3 years and some months of the marriage which means 14 + 3 years and some months = 18 years old means he consummated his marriage in 624 ..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Trying to prove that Muhammad isn't pedophile to his enemies... well done!

You don't have to prove anything to them with their disgusting society where they walk "Freely" in the streets half naked both men and women "-.-
    Well their enemies are just as bad.
    Also The Native's walked in the forest naked, so your point is?
    No society is perfect, even the puritan's society was disgusting, I mean they killed people because they thought they were witches.

Wikipedia's sources are Islamic. Other Islamic sources also suggest she was born in 612 C.E.
    Well that is cause History is bias that is why and so they really don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast