Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 76
  1. #1
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked

    Muhammad isn't pedophile .......

    Alright , I know I posted this in religion but since this is general and many people says he is , I decided to post it here.
    He didn't marry a 9 years old girl with history proofs :


    The mission of the prophet started 13 years in Mecca and then 10 years in Medina and the mission of the prophet started exactly 1403 years ago which means in 610 , the prophet died in 633 , the immigration of the prophet to medina was in 623 which means after 13 years of the mission in Mecca , as It was mentioned in the wikipedia english page of Aisha she married the prophet before 3 years of the immigration which means in 620 which means 10 years after the revelation of Gabrel , Aish in 620 according to the Aisha wiki in English , she was 6 years old in 620 when she married Muhammad , after 3 years he consummated his marriage when she was 9 years old which is in the end of 623 and this means she was born in 614 which means of the fourth year of the revelation of Gabrel to Muhammad and this is very wrong and a big mistake .

    Now after saying all this , when we're trying to compare Aisha and her sister (Asmaa) , Asmma was 10 years old than Aisha , Assma was born before 27 years of the immigration to Medina (the immigration to Media was in 623) , which means that when the mission of the prophet started in Mecca in 610 she was 14 years old ( 623 - 610 = 13 , 27 - 13 = 14 ) , as I mentioned Asmaa was 10 years older than Aisha which means 14 - 10 = 4 then Aisha was 4 years old when the mission of the prophet started which means she was born before 4 years of the prophet's mission and this means she was born in 606 and she was married to the prophet in 620 which means 620 - 606 = 14 years old , this means she married the prophet when she was 14 and they didn't have sex yet , and as it was mentioned Muhammad consummated his marriage after 3 years and some months of the marriage which means 14 + 3 years and some months = 18 years old means he consummated his marriage in 624 ..
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  2. #2

  3. #3
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post
    with this op proved he is a little kid that got butthurt
    I've never seen anything in this thread makes me butthurt and by the way read before posting...
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  4. #4
    ayed12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Texting Some People That I Hate Them.
    Posts
    439
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    70
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post
    with this op proved he is a little kid that got butthurt
    i bet you didnt read shit, great, another atheist.
    Y U NO BAN THEM DAVE

  5. #5
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    Wait a second, do you have a fuck for me to give, because i'm all out

  6. #6
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ayed12345 View Post
    i bet you didnt read shit, great, another atheist.
    Y U NO BAN THEM DAVE
    Great, another Muslim apologist.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  7. #7
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Great, another Muslim apologist.
    You shouldn't be talking about Muslims because you got owned in the terrorism and religion thread and you looked like a fool .
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  8. #8
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    You shouldn't be talking about Muslims because you got owned in the terrorism and religion thread and you looked like a fool .
    LMFAO
    You didn't prove anything you fuckwit.
    Apparently you're pretty daft when it comes to proper debating.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  9. #9
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    You shouldn't be talking about Muslims because you got owned in the terrorism and religion thread and you looked like a fool .
    you think throwing big words in random orders and going around the subject at hand is debating. You think you have a idea, but really in all retrospect you're wrong....

  10. #10
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,457
    Reputation
    1530
    Thanks
    1,911
    Muhammad is a pedophile
    Islam is a piece of garbage
    OP is a butthurt fag

  11. #11
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    you think throwing big words in random orders and going around the subject at hand is debating. You think you have a idea, but really in all retrospect you're wrong....
    ​What big words does that intellectual deficient even know?
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  12. #12
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    ​What big words does that intellectual deficient even know?
    You're right, all I see is "immigration" and "revalation" with a large amount of useless words. Not to the mention he just spews shit whenever he's talking...

  13. #13
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    Muhammad is a pedophile
    Islam is a piece of garbage
    OP is a butthurt fag
    Stupid person won't get it but I respect your opinion.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  14. #14
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,811
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,645
    My Mood
    Devilish
    For a second I thought your argument was they weren't 9 years old, they were 10 and 13!!!!





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  15. #15
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    You're right, all I see is "immigration" and "revalation" with a large amount of useless words. Not to the mention he just spews shit whenever he's talking...
    I'm talking about a facts , you can look up in wikipedia for the dates I mentioned and everything.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Muhammad the Prophet was Pedophile
    By PedoMuhammad in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-19-2013, 06:05 PM
  2. What to do if your hack isn't working!
    By EndRiT in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 10:54 AM
  3. Okay, this SERIOUSLY isn't right!
    By Banshou in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 12:46 PM
  4. Search Tags isn't working.
    By wr194t in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 05:21 PM
  5. EleMentO isn't EMO
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 09:00 AM