Thread: WWIII...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 95
  1. #76
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,095
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Both the Syrian army and the rebels don't give a flying fuck about the citizens, acting like one side or the other is better is fucking retarded. Both sides need to kill each other off without any outside intervention from any other country and their government needs to be re-established without any religious reference.
    I can link to to ton of videos to prove that the FSA or the rebels care about the civilians unlike the SAA.
    and bad news to you, the next stage of ruling Syria is going to be Islamic laws and nothing else, no more democracy that will never work with any of the Middle-East countries, take Egypt for example; they elected a president and in less than a year they removed him... dat democracy!
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  2. #77
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Give me on reason for Hamas to kill Egyptian soldiers.
    and Hamas had peace with Israel for 100 years? have you ever witnessed the last war which took place before 6 months ago or even less? ?.?
    I'm talking about right now , they have peace with Israel not "had" . A reason of killing Egyptian soldier because Hamas did swear to obey anything Ikhwan tells them , Actually hamas was a moqawma when they hadn't the lead of Gaza but now they are a titles whores and I love Ahmed Yaseen though he was Hamasawy.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  3. #78
    computertakeover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    321
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    US's Team: UK,Germany,France,Japan etc.

  4. #79
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I don't know much about Zionists, but what I know that they took a land that doesn't belong to them by force and by the help of some countries and the main country was British Kingdom that time by declaring the Balfour Declaration.
    Zionists main goal is to fully settle on Palestine lands and building what is so called the Solomon's Temple, which is in matter of fact has no evidence or proof that it ever existed... on the same side we got the Rock of Dome and the Al-Aqsa Mosque which is considered to be the second holy Mosque in the Islamic world, nowadays the Zionists are digging under the Mosque in hope to find their fake Temple... and that digging process is going to lead eventually into the demolish of the Mosque so then they can "Rebuild" their temple...
    So basically the Jewish-Arabs conflict is about land and Holy and sacred places.
    One last thing to mention is that Jews been living among us before Islam, and they are well known of their betraying and setting traps.
    Yeah because I'm curious about the whole story behind the jews. I was actually raised jewish in the US but not as orthodox or strict as most jewish families. Just practicing shabbot, holidays, and traditions. But with all the news and stories I've been researching in, in the zionist is just jews who follow the talmud which is just spoken laws that were set in the time of christ. So they're the ones who are the unmerciful puppet masters who control the US and Israel. That's why the US is getting conflicted into the whole war to certify pakistan, turkey, iraq, iran, syria, and egypt to make sure Israel is safe. Plus in the forthcoming days US might be bombing Syria depending obama's decision.

  5. #80
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,095
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    I'm talking about right now , they have peace with Israel not "had" . A reason of killing Egyptian soldier because Hamas did swear to obey anything Ikhwan tells them , Actually hamas was a moqawma when they hadn't the lead of Gaza but now they are a titles whores and I love Ahmed Yaseen though he was Hamasawy.
    Dude are you listening to yourself? Why would Ikhwan ever kill any Egyptian soldier, they are their sons afterall.
    And isn't Egypt having peace with Israel? I'm sure you know that Egypt is making a "Secure" area between Gaza and Egypt for like 1km i think or 4km i'm not sure!
    so your making a secure area with Gaza while doing nothing with the Israeli borders, not to mention how big is the Israeli borders compared to Gaza borders, just wake up Sisi is coming from a Jewish family, just dig deep into his mother roots!
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  6. #81
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I can link to to ton of videos to prove that the FSA or the rebels care about the civilians unlike the SAA.
    and bad news to you, the next stage of ruling Syria is going to be Islamic laws and nothing else, no more democracy that will never work with any of the Middle-East countries, take Egypt for example; they elected a president and in less than a year they removed him... dat democracy!
    Yeah , this is the democracy if you know any kind of democracy . (The rights of protesting which Morsi broke after sending Ikhwan in 4/12 to Ithadeya so they kill and fight with the protestors against morsi). and I have tons of videos also proves that the syrian army cares about the civilians and I have another video showing that one of the armed forces of syria telling the rebels "Hey , you're our brothers . Do not worry I won't use any kind of weapons nor anything against you . You're our brothers and we care about you. Let's make this country the best one together." and after that the rebels said "Come on brother do not worry we will not kill you , you're safe ." and after he went to them they killed him . I have a video proving that the rebels were killing the civilians .
    And yeah we're in democracy unlike you scared from even saying Fuck Hamas or protest against it that's why I'm supporting Tamrod in Gaza.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  7. #82
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,095
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    Yeah because I'm curious about the whole story behind the jews. I was actually raised jewish in the US but not as orthodox or strict as most jewish families. Just practicing shabbot, holidays, and traditions. But with all the news and stories I've been researching in, in the zionist is just jews who follow the talmud which is just spoken laws that were set in the time of christ. So they're the ones who are the unmerciful puppet masters who control the US and Israel. That's why the US is getting conflicted into the whole war to certify pakistan, turkey, iraq, iran, syria, and egypt to make sure Israel is safe. Plus in the forthcoming days US might be bombing Syria depending obama's decision.
    I got no problems with any Jew living out there in the western countries, but those Jews who live in Israel is considered to be an enemy even though they are civilians still they are settlers and must be fought to death or kicked out!
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  8. #83
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,095
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

    Yeah , this is the democracy if you know any kind of democracy . (The rights of protesting which Morsi broke after sending Ikhwan in 4/12 to Ithadeya so they kill and fight with the protestors against morsi). and I have tons of videos also proves that the syrian army cares about the civilians and I have another video showing that one of the armed forces of syria telling the rebels "Hey , you're our brothers . Do not worry I won't use any kind of weapons nor anything against you . You're our brothers and we care about you. Let's make this country the best one together." and after that the rebels said "Come on brother do not worry we will not kill you , you're safe ." and after he went to them they killed him . I have a video proving that the rebels were killing the civilians .
    And yeah we're in democracy unlike you scared from even saying Fuck Hamas or protest against it that's why I'm supporting Tamrod in Gaza.
    Why would I protest against someone I like? I mean I am all the way into and with Hamas. Unlike Fateh those cowards trying to recover Palestine by negotiations pfff what a joke, What is taken by force must be recovered by force.
    and I know if I protest against Hamas and another government dash in, I am 100% sure that this government will be loyal to Israel.

    And this;
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  9. #84
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I got no problems with any Jew living out there in the western countries, but those Jews who live in Israel is considered to be an enemy even though they are civilians still they are settlers and must be fought to death or kicked out!
    Yeah It's definitely an interesting realization knowing that what you were raised on was traditions of the radicals in Israel. Considering they control the US like puppets, for greed and money control.

    here's a recent statement from Obama about the striking:

    President Obama today conceded that he could fail to convince the American public to back proposed U.S. military strikes against Syria, but said that members of Congress should vote to approve the action anyway.

    "It's conceivable that, at the end of the day, I don't persuade a majority of the American people that it's the right thing to do," Obama said in response to a question from ABC News during a solo press conference at the conclusion of the G20 summit in St. Petersburg, Russia.

    But, Obama said, members of Congress need to consider the lessons of World War II and their own consciences and vote 'yes' to authorize the use of force, even if it means going against the opinion of the majority of their constituents.

  10. #85
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Dude are you listening to yourself? Why would Ikhwan ever kill any Egyptian soldier, they are their sons afterall.
    And isn't Egypt having peace with Israel? I'm sure you know that Egypt is making a "Secure" area between Gaza and Egypt for like 1km i think or 4km i'm not sure!
    so your making a secure area with Gaza while doing nothing with the Israeli borders, not to mention how big is the Israeli borders compared to Gaza borders, just wake up Sisi is coming from a Jewish family, just dig deep into his mother roots!
    When I'm mentioning Ikhwan doesn't mean all of Ikhwan but most of thme and also if they didn't kill the Egyptian soldiers then why Tharwat Al Khrabawy and other leaders in Ikhwan left it after seeing they're planing on destroying Egypt?
    Yeah , Egypt is having peace with Israel but WE'RE NOT CALLED MOKAWMA and by the way we made a form that you can sign in it if you want no aids from U.S and cut the peace between Egypt & Israel and I'm sure it will happen because all the people signed yes.
    Just wondering you're talking about the borders when you guys killed us.
    Sisi is originally from an Egyptian woman and a Muslims one (Do not listen to those fools who want to lie for some reasons , Sisi's mother is muslim and from Egypt not from Morroco nor Jewish ) Also Prophet's uncle was Hanifay (following Abrahimic's religion) but when the Islam came he didn't become a Muslim so his family doesn't even affect .
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us



  11. #86
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,095
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    Yeah It's definitely an interesting realization knowing that what you were raised on was traditions of the radicals in Israel. Considering they control the US like puppets, for greed and money control.

    here's a recent statement from Obama about the striking:

    President Obama today conceded that he could fail to convince the American public to back proposed U.S. military strikes against Syria, but said that members of Congress should vote to approve the action anyway.

    "It's conceivable that, at the end of the day, I don't persuade a majority of the American people that it's the right thing to do," Obama said in response to a question from ABC News during a solo press conference at the conclusion of the G20 summit in St. Petersburg, Russia.

    But, Obama said, members of Congress need to consider the lessons of World War II and their own consciences and vote 'yes' to authorize the use of force, even if it means going against the opinion of the majority of their constituents.
    Different words but the same goal, the majority of the US people deny and against this military operation on Syria duo to the fact that the idea of Islam=Terrorism is still stuck up in their heads, I bet that most of the US public didn't know anything about Syria until the past 3 weeks when Obama mentioned it.

    and Obama is just using different words to touch the heart of the Congress men but the goal is the same eventually; Israel.

    I have a question too, Obama got the last call for doing a military operation on Syria or not at the end of the day right? I mean even if the public say no and the Congress say no, he still can go to war?
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  12. #87
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I can link to to ton of videos to prove that the FSA or the rebels care about the civilians unlike the SAA.
    and bad news to you, the next stage of ruling Syria is going to be Islamic laws and nothing else, no more democracy that will never work with any of the Middle-East countries, take Egypt for example; they elected a president and in less than a year they removed him... dat democracy!
    No offense man but I don't believe anything until I have a contact in the region. Sadly none of my contacts will go into Syria thanks to the chemical weapons.

  13. #88
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    Yeah It's definitely an interesting realization knowing that what you were raised on was traditions of the radicals in Israel. Considering they control the US like puppets, for greed and money control.

    here's a recent statement from Obama about the striking:

    President Obama today conceded that he could fail to convince the American public to back proposed U.S. military strikes against Syria, but said that members of Congress should vote to approve the action anyway.

    "It's conceivable that, at the end of the day, I don't persuade a majority of the American people that it's the right thing to do," Obama said in response to a question from ABC News during a solo press conference at the conclusion of the G20 summit in St. Petersburg, Russia.

    But, Obama said, members of Congress need to consider the lessons of World War II and their own consciences and vote 'yes' to authorize the use of force, even if it means going against the opinion of the majority of their constituents.

    I need you to get the idea of Israel controlling the U.S out of your head. The U.S is controlled by monetary sufficiency, not a group of people. As for Obama's address, it was a massive guilt trip for the lower class citizens, the ones who are not very educationally informed.

  14. #89
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    So the real question is.


    IS there gonna be WW3 ?

  15. #90
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,095
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    No offense man but I don't believe anything until I have a contact in the region. Sadly none of my contacts will go into Syria thanks to the chemical weapons.
    So you shouldn't say something you aren't sure of. :]
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WWIII is here
    By PyrexxHero® in forum General
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 02:37 AM
  2. [RELEASE] WWIII, USA VS. AUSTRALIA, CTF
    By AVGN in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 03:33 AM
  3. WWIII
    By raphaterz in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 12:45 PM