Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post
    So the real question is.

IS there gonna be WW3 ?
    Yes , It is.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I have a question too, Obama got the last call for doing a military operation on Syria or not at the end of the day right? I mean even if the public say no and the Congress say no, he still can go to war?
    Yes , he can because he is the biggest leader of the armed forces as a president but that would make him a dictator.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Different words but the same goal, the majority of the US people deny and against this military operation on Syria duo to the fact that the idea of Islam=Terrorism is still stuck up in their heads, I bet that most of the US public didn't know anything about Syria until the past 3 weeks when Obama mentioned it.

and Obama is just using different words to touch the heart of the Congress men but the goal is the same eventually; Israel.

I have a question too, Obama got the last call for doing a military operation on Syria or not at the end of the day right? I mean even if the public say no and the Congress say no, he still can go to war?
    Yeah he's still commander in chief, so he can really do whatever he wants. In the constitution it even mentions that he can claim marshal law at any time which will put him in full control. and yeah you're right, the US population is completely brainwashed thinking that syria is "middle east terrorists" so there's still a big part of the population backing obama.

Right now they actually imported 15,000 russian soldiers, as well like 20-30,000 AR-15's and like billions of rounds of ammo for the homeland security in the US as well as equipping them with the same military gear the soldiers in the middle east would wear. Pretty much obama can do whatever the fuck he wants, and if the population does pull an egypt and riots against the government, they're going to be fully ready with their 800 fema camps across the US as well as a full domestic military. We'll see how it plays out, but for the mean-time I'm staying out of the US till the end of the year

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    FUCK OBAMA.

Burn all the mothafuckin fried chickens already.

Or give him a god damn snicker bar.

He's not him when he's hungry.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post
    FUCK OBAMA.

Burn all the mothafuckin fried chickens already.

Or give him a god damn snicker bar.

He's not him when he's hungry.
    that puppet is being controlled by alot of powerful people. He's good at convincing and is a good public speaker, that's why he makes for a good president that's controllable considering his campaign was the biggest and he lied like no other.

Should of been ron paul as president, too bad people don't know who he is

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I need you to get the idea of Israel controlling the U.S out of your head. The U.S is controlled by monetary sufficiency, not a group of people. As for Obama's address, it was a massive guilt trip for the lower class citizens, the ones who are not very educationally informed.
    but the jews are the ones who control the world. The Rothschilds are the 99% who control money. Zionism began in Europe in the late 19th century. It was well financed (Rothschild) and quickly became influential in Europe. World War I they promised to deliver america to britian. 1917 160,000 american troops were slaughtered under president Wilson by the zionists and israel nation. which ultimately years later gave rise to hilter who failed his campaign.

It's been these zionists who control media, banks, money, everything (rothschild) who let the zionists get away with these wars. Israel is their "holy land" so they're going to do everything to protect it which means disregarding america's population and congress and just bomb syria anyway to make it safer for israel.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567