Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    YDIDAPELPAPAGETBAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Unhappy Excuse me Plz Look An Admin

    I Have An account called apelpapa i never used it really but i started using it and i wanted to upload jeager bomb 0.2 and in like 2 days i got banned for uploading a virus, there was no virus in the file cause i used it for like half a year and nothing ever happened i even scanned itt with my avast

  2. #2
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    And your point is?

  3. #3
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by YDIDAPELPAPAGETBAN View Post
    I Have An account called apelpapa i never used it really but i started using it and i wanted to upload jeager bomb 0.2 and in like 2 days i got banned for uploading a virus, there was no virus in the file cause i used it for like half a year and nothing ever happened i even scanned itt with my avast
    We do not care about your pains

  4. #4
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    Someone suck me please.

  5. #5
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,174
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,555
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Shut the fuck up both of you , do you think you are obsolete because you fucking have CS in your name? You are a fucking CS because you are

    A faggot
    Annoying as SHIT
    NEEDS GET THE FUCK OUT

    SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP FUCKING SPAMMING YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKERS.

    IF you are going to post, FUCKING MAKE AN INTELLIGENT ONE. NOT ONE SAYING

    "aw hurr derp ur point is"

    He obviously has a question for the person who banned him, NOT 2 FUCKING 14 YEAR OLDS WHO THINK THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT BECAUSE THEY HAVE CS IN THEIR NAME. CS STANDS FOR COCK SUCKER YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS, DO YOU GET IT?

    COCK SUCKER

    –noun Slang: Vulgar.
    1. a person who performs fellatio.
    2. a mean or contemptible person

    FUCKING STOP SPAMMING, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SUCK MY DICK.

  6. #6
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Really? I swear, I don't believe this kid.

  7. #7
    Born To Die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,133
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    146
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Longevity View Post
    Shut the fuck up both of you , do you think you are obsolete because you fucking have CS in your name? You are a fucking CS because you are

    A faggot
    Annoying as SHIT
    NEEDS GET THE FUCK OUT

    SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP FUCKING SPAMMING YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKERS.

    IF you are going to post, FUCKING MAKE AN INTELLIGENT ONE. NOT ONE SAYING

    "aw hurr derp ur point is"

    He obviously has a question for the person who banned him, NOT 2 FUCKING 14 YEAR OLDS WHO THINK THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT BECAUSE THEY HAVE CS IN THEIR NAME. CS STANDS FOR COCK SUCKER YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS, DO YOU GET IT?

    COCK SUCKER

    –noun Slang: Vulgar.
    1. a person who performs fellatio.
    2. a mean or contemptible person

    FUCKING STOP SPAMMING, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SUCK MY DICK.
    I don't feel like reading more than one sentence.

  8. #8
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    shit that has been posted before...
    mega upload linkx
    /OUTSIDE LINKS
    nmm idk..why where you banned for no reason.

  9. #9
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,174
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,555
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Born To Die View Post
    I don't feel like reading more than one sentence.
    Because you are ONE FUCKING UN INTELLIGENT PIECE OF GOD DAMN FUCKING EURO TRASH.

  10. #10
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    well, that account only had 4 posts.
    so it doesnt care that much, right?







  11. #11
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,823
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,657
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Nice flame thread. Fuckers.

    Anyways it looks like Endrit banned you.

    It is more then likely because of: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/142-call-d...1-6-1-7-a.html





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  12. #12
    HackPack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    628
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    Arun said " ...and remember, we at MPGH hate you."...-from the epic 1000 post thread where i was epically fooled.
    bye

  13. #13
    Born To Die's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,133
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    146
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Longevity View Post
    Because you are ONE FUCKING UN INTELLIGENT PIECE OF GOD DAMN FUCKING EURO TRASH.
    *unintelligent

    You come to MPGH once a week to flame the Cock Suckers, so I guess theres no need to take your message serious.

  14. #14
    Hispiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,209
    Reputation
    144
    Thanks
    532
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Longevity View Post
    Shut the fuck up both of you , do you think you are obsolete because you fucking have CS in your name? You are a fucking CS because you are

    A faggot
    Annoying as SHIT
    NEEDS GET THE FUCK OUT

    SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP FUCKING SPAMMING YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKERS.

    IF you are going to post, FUCKING MAKE AN INTELLIGENT ONE. NOT ONE SAYING

    "aw hurr derp ur point is"

    He obviously has a question for the person who banned him, NOT 2 FUCKING 14 YEAR OLDS WHO THINK THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT BECAUSE THEY HAVE CS IN THEIR NAME. CS STANDS FOR COCK SUCKER YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS, DO YOU GET IT?

    COCK SUCKER

    –noun Slang: Vulgar.
    1. a person who performs fellatio.
    2. a mean or contemptible person

    FUCKING STOP SPAMMING, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SUCK MY DICK.
    Timebeast Jr. gagagaagggaaagagaga

  15. #15
    Melikepie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,653
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Good luck getting unbanneed XD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] Any Servers Looking for Admins?
    By -iDenial in forum Minecraft Server Advertising
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 04:56 PM
  2. DORADO plz look here
    By MaraFaraCZ in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 01:08 PM
  3. plz look
    By farsight13 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 06:32 PM
  4. [HELP] Plz look!!!
    By thug-s0uljah in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 12:17 AM

Tags for this Thread