Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    HΔSTUR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ┐└.jambi
    Posts
    1,959
    Reputation
    279
    Thanks
    201

    Must be an awesome feeling.



    Yeah this may be old, but what would you do if you were able to hear for the first time?



  2. #2
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I got distracted by her tattoo.

  3. #3
    HΔSTUR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ┐└.jambi
    Posts
    1,959
    Reputation
    279
    Thanks
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post
    I got distracted by her tattoo.
    no fapping in my threads



  4. #4
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I've seen this video dozens of times around the internet, and I still don't see how she could have understood what the doctor was saying. If that was honestly her first time hearing, she couldn't possibly have made meaningful connections to the audial intake, thereby rendering speech recognition impossible.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  5. #5
    HΔSTUR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ┐└.jambi
    Posts
    1,959
    Reputation
    279
    Thanks
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    I've seen this video dozens of times around the internet, and I still don't see how she could have understood what the doctor was saying. If that was honestly her first time hearing, she couldn't possibly have made meaningful connections to the audial intake, thereby rendering speech recognition impossible.
    She was born deaf. Deaf persons got perfect lip-reading skills. You never heard deaf persons speak? I had a friend back in school whos mother was deaf. She was able to answer by speaking to some of the questions he asked her in sign language.



  6. #6
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Invisible View Post


    She was born deaf. Deaf persons got perfect lip-reading skills. You never heard deaf persons speak? I had a friend back in school whos mother was deaf. She was able to answer by speaking to some of the questions he asked her in sign language.
    Her hands were over her eyes when the Doctor asked her if she could hear. At that moment, she was working solely off of audial intake, of which she couldn't understand if she truly was hearing for the first time.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  7. #7
    kd-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dineyland!
    Posts
    642
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Fake!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    HΔSTUR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ┐└.jambi
    Posts
    1,959
    Reputation
    279
    Thanks
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Her hands were over her eyes when the Doctor asked her if she could hear. At that moment, she was working solely off of audial intake, of which she couldn't understand if she truly was hearing for the first time.
    Oh. Didn't realize this. Well this makes it actually doubtful



Similar Threads

  1. MUST SEE THIS AWESOME VIDEO LOL!
    By death9191 in forum America's Army 3 Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 09:50 PM
  2. MUST SEE THIS AWESOME VIDEO LOL!
    By death9191 in forum Battlefield 2 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 06:53 PM
  3. MUST SEE THIS AWESOME VIDEO LOL!
    By death9191 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 03:31 AM
  4. MUST SEE THIS AWESOME VIDEO LOL!
    By death9191 in forum Battlefield Heroes Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 03:30 AM
  5. Tim and Eric Awesome Show (MUST SEE)
    By NeedHacksBad in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 11:57 PM