Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 77
  1. #61
    Anigav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    290
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    ...the fact that you actually think that we're saying google is racist makes me laugh.

  2. #62
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Ohai Anigav I'm not going to get started with you, this is between me an Endrit. Just letting you know from here on out in this thread regardless to what you post it won't be getting a reaction.

  3. #63
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    No, clearly I meant what I had written..

    Are you aware of the differences between fact and opinion? If you think you find this useless you are sadly mistaken. Because other forums find a great use for it, unlike you and the rest of MPGH.
    Clearly, you were wrong.

    I am aware of the differences.
    Considering I am talking to you on MPGH and not any of these other sites, I can only, unfortunately, speak for MPGH.
    MPGH has no use for your tutorials.
    The joke isn't that THEY are useless, but POSTING them is useless.
    If you had a sense of humour you would get that, along with the thread title.

  4. #64
    Anigav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    290
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Ohai Anigav I'm not going to get started with you, this is between me an Endrit. Just letting you know from here on out in this thread regardless to what you post it won't be getting a reaction.
    technical bitches annoy me, ohai thats you

    Good luck to both of you.

    Have a good fight <3

  5. #65
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    Clearly, you were wrong.

    I am aware of the differences.
    Considering I am talking to you on MPGH and not any of these other sites, I can only, unfortunately, speak for MPGH.
    MPGH has no use for your tutorials.
    The joke isn't that THEY are useless, but POSTING them is useless.
    If you had a sense of humour you would get that, along with the thread title.
    Clearly, I don't give a shit? That's understandable, is it not?

    That's exactly what I was saying. Your argument is only valid in the scope of you and the staff. Also, you can't speak for MPGH.. You don't even talk to a good three quarters of the members here.

  6. #66
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Clearly, I don't give a shit? That's understandable, is it not?

    That's exactly what I was saying. Your argument is only valid in the scope of you and the staff. Also, you can't speak for MPGH.. You don't even talk to a good three quarters of the members here.
    Clearly, you are a hypocrite. Don't tell others to improve their grammar when yours is just as bad.

    Actually, I can speak for MPGH.
    Noone comments or even thanks your tutorials.

  7. #67
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    Clearly, you are a hypocrite. Don't tell others to improve their grammar when yours is just as bad.

    Actually, I can speak for MPGH.
    Noone comments or even thanks your tutorials.
    OH REALLY. LOL. Aok, get on the IRC jackass, I will show you.

  8. #68
    Anigav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    290
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    oh god.

    grammar nazi fight -.-'

    no entertainment value D:

  9. #69
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    It's not a grammar fight, however Endrit sure it diverging it into one.

  10. #70
    Anigav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    290
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    k

    i will admit though your tuts are thanked and shit

    and...



    HAHAHAHA

  11. #71
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    OH REALLY. LOL. Aok, get on the IRC jackass, I will show you.
    YARLY

    Just PM me.

  12. #72
    Anigav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    290
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive


    lol why can't i just eat my waffle wtf

  13. #73
    iHolyElement's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    i can design a nation.
    Posts
    826
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    55
    :s

    -calls dave

    -dave, we have a racist problem in MPGH

    -dave runs to MPGH with his pedobear

    -dave rapes you all

    -haha.


  14. #74
    Anigav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    290
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by iHolyElement View Post
    :s

    -calls dave

    -dave, we have a racist problem in MPGH

    -dave runs to MPGH with his pedobear

    -dave rapes you all

    -haha.

    that my friend was stupid

  15. #75
    Taylor Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spangdahlem, Germany
    Posts
    6,384
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    637
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    hey search it for Mexicans, white people, and canadians its hilarious lmao why do white people smeel like wet dogs !!!!! LMMFAO!
    If you need somebody to talk to... click here. This is not a scam, or a joke.
    Help me afford my next tattoo!


    Scammers List:
    1. patti123 - $50.00

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Back since joining in 2008
    By nyhacker in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 09:46 AM
  2. Not being racist
    By Swiftdude in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 10:23 PM
  3. Google is Racist to White People Now
    By Ariez in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 08:17 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 09:19 AM

Tags for this Thread