Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    The amazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    1,250
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cool

    Who here has joined the military or wants to

    wanna know if any of you guys joined or want to be in the military

    i wanna join the marines

  2. #2
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,579
    My Mood
    Tired
    I wanted to until I saw that Architecture was my thing.

  3. #3
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    761
    Why is it your joining the military? Do you actually have compassion for people and care about them? Do you just blindly obey authority? Do you not have any true ideas behind your actions, are they the ideas of another? No matter what role you are, if you are apart of the US government's army then you are simply a puppet being played with your life.

    the military is for prideful idiots and complete retards. Of course there is actual 'people' who actually care about people, and ask questions to understand why they are doing whatever instead of blindly obeying the authority of some superior faggot. Unless your joining the military because you want to prove your physical conditioning and mental awareness then go fuck your self.

  4. #4
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    Why is it your joining the military? Do you actually have compassion for people and care about them? Do you just blindly obey authority? Do you not have any true ideas behind your actions, are they the ideas of another? No matter what role you are, if you are apart of the US government's army then you are simply a puppet being played with your life.

    the military is for prideful idiots and complete retards. Of course there is actual 'people' who actually care about people, and ask questions to understand why they are doing whatever instead of blindly obeying the authority of some superior faggot. Unless your joining the military because you want to prove your physical conditioning and mental awareness then go fuck your self.
    For once I agree with you.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  5. #5
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,968
    My Mood
    Cool
    1 year from now and I will join the Egyptian military. I hope this year goes fast.

  6. #6
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post
    1 year from now and I will join the Egyptian military. I hope this year goes fast.
    And here I thought Koney was the only one with a child militia.

  7. #7
    Yotsuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    And here I thought Koney was the only one with a child militia.
    I thought it was Kony...
     
    This and only this is my Skype account. Please message me via MPGH and e-mail to verify you are actually talking to me and not an impostor. Failure to do so will put the onus on you if you are scammed.

    Skype: live:y.batoo

  8. #8
    BoxHead1080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,137
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    403
    My Mood
    Amused
    No, I won't.
    Mainly because I'll just be shipped out somewhere to save people I don't even know, I mean if I was fighting in my own country hell yeah I'd join to save my friends and family but there is no point in getting killed for some random ass people I don't know.

  9. #9
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sintex™ View Post
    No, I won't.
    Mainly because I'll just be shipped out somewhere to save people I don't even know, I mean if I was fighting in my own country hell yeah I'd join to save my friends and family but there is no point in getting killed for some random ass people I don't know.
    you don't save people. the US is the terrorist and we do nothing but kill innocent people which we have no affiliation for.

  10. #10
    Tinytonka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I'm personally tempted to join the ADF, as it seems like the kind of thing I want to go do.

  11. #11
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I could care less about these people.

    Hell, if I was in military I'll probably bomb the base camp myself.

  12. #12
    Barstarzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,344
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    779
    My Mood
    Amused
    I want !

  13. #13
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Yeah no. I don't feel like having chemical weapons used on myself.

  14. #14
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,519
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,579
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    Why is it your joining the military? Do you actually have compassion for people and care about them? Do you just blindly obey authority? Do you not have any true ideas behind your actions, are they the ideas of another? No matter what role you are, if you are apart of the US government's army then you are simply a puppet being played with your life.

    the military is for prideful idiots and complete retards. Of course there is actual 'people' who actually care about people, and ask questions to understand why they are doing whatever instead of blindly obeying the authority of some superior faggot. Unless your joining the military because you want to prove your physical conditioning and mental awareness then go fuck your self.
    Agreed. First American I've heard this from. Not a lot of people out there man.

  15. #15
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    Why is it your joining the military? Do you actually have compassion for people and care about them? Do you just blindly obey authority? Do you not have any true ideas behind your actions, are they the ideas of another? No matter what role you are, if you are apart of the US government's army then you are simply a puppet being played with your life.

    the military is for prideful idiots and complete retards. Of course there is actual 'people' who actually care about people, and ask questions to understand why they are doing whatever instead of blindly obeying the authority of some superior faggot. Unless your joining the military because you want to prove your physical conditioning and mental awareness then go fuck your self.
    This is the only post of yours that I like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] WHO HERE HAS BSOWNED VIP?
    By ijikix in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 06:16 AM
  2. .Wulf has joined the fray!
    By .Wulf in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 09:27 AM
  3. who here has a blackberry
    By lolbie in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 05:10 PM
  4. 1So3e1 has joined the game.
    By 1So3e1 in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 07:30 PM
  5. Unknown-C has joined the fray!
    By Unknown-C in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 01:00 AM