Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 59 of 59
  1. #46
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,472
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    6,001
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    It's possible. We don't need most of our organs besides heart, a lung, a liver, intestines, and I think that's it. Human body is pretty resilient.
    I think, if memory serves right (Which most likely it isn't), you can function without intestines (& stomach) as well or maybe just a fraction of it.

  2. #47
    Famous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,056
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    166
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Good read but freaky ending, not used to reading creepypasta.

  3. #48
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,818
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,652
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Fake as fuck, good read though.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  4. #49
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,328
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    477
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Fake as fuck, good read though.
    Not necessarily.. It has been proven that not sleeping will drive your mentality crazy and combine that with constant consumption of a lethal gas :\
    Sounds true enough for me imho



  5. #50
    Skipsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kamchatka
    Posts
    1,704
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post

    Not necessarily.. It has been proven that not sleeping will drive your mentality crazy and combine that with constant consumption of a lethal gas :\
    Sounds true enough for me imho
    Just because something is possible, doesn't mean it's true.

    The story is fictional. No such experiment took place. None of the claims in the story are based on actual events. The story is a popular Creepypasta, that's all.

  6. #51
    Smaug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,533
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    1,188
    Good read, thanks for sharing.
    Member Level 1 since 4/20/11 - 8/4/14
    Member Level 2 since 8/4/14 - present

  7. #52
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,328
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    477
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post


    Just because something is possible, doesn't mean it's true.

    The story is fictional. No such experiment took place. None of the claims in the story are based on actual events. The story is a popular Creepypasta, that's all.
    Some stories are too good to be completely fictional.. Also, don't be so naive.. Similar experiments are done just as frequently today.



  8. #53
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    That was very interesting.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  9. #54
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post

    Some stories are too good to be completely fictional.. Also, don't be so naive.. Similar experiments are done just as frequently today.
    especially during WWII, the nazis did some fucking crazy expierements. I wouldn't be surprised if this was true as well

  10. #55
    Skipsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kamchatka
    Posts
    1,704
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post

    Some stories are too good to be completely fictional.. Also, don't be so naive.. Similar experiments are done just as frequently today.
    So this experiment has never been in any history books, and there was no evidence of it until someone posted it on creepy pasta. Jesus, a writers job is to make them realistic. It's not hard.

  11. #56
    Youtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location Location Location!
    Posts
    3,328
    Reputation
    1175
    Thanks
    477
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post


    So this experiment has never been in any history books, and there was no evidence of it until someone posted it on creepy pasta. Jesus, a writers job is to make them realistic. It's not hard.
    When I wrote "Completely" I meant it.. the entire story doesn't have to be real but every good story has a base. I see your point tho..



  12. #57
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    just something I came across, but yeah it's still up in the air if it's true or not. still a fucking intense read
    The reason why you can tell it is fake, is that it says it took place in the 1940's, yet says the experiments were performed by an ex-KGB member. The KGB was not established until 1957.

  13. #58
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    The reason why you can tell it is fake, is that it says it took place in the 1940's, yet says the experiments were performed by an ex-KGB member. The KGB was not established until 1957.
    well good shit, glad to know. Was an interesting story. Couldn't find much research about it.

  14. #59
    Poxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,031
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    623
    this is you after 3000 years

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Going to sleep gn spam all you want enjoy the freedom
    By SATANICAT in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:37 PM
  2. I can't fucking sleep!
    By SpiderByte in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:31 PM
  3. Emo Oranges O_o;
    By EleMentX in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 12:13 PM
  4. Russian Fight: Krips vs 8lood!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2006, 05:16 PM
  5. Russian Roulette Download
    By Bull3t in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 10:48 AM