Thread: I quit my job.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    Empiren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Also for all those who don't know:

    Tip. your. driver.


    Several reasons:

    1. They depend on tips. Usually most pizza drivers make less than minimum on the road and make less per mile than it cost them.
    2. Any order that is late is usually not the drivers fault, as they just deliver.(much like your ups guy isn't actually responsible for your delivery being late)
    + If you call and complain, domino's will give you a refund/new pizza if your complaint is valid.(well most will).
    3. Be decent. A two dollar tip isn't going to break you. If you can't afford 2-3 dollars tip, don't order. No driver is going to care if you say "have a nice day" and you stiff him. In fact, that is almost more of an insult because you are fake in wishing well to their face.


    4. This is kind of important, they know where you live. Not in a hostile threatening way, but really, if some psycho got super mad because his life was in shambles and you were the last straw, he has your address and access to where you live.
    (You wouldn't stiff a waiter and then tell them where you live would you?)
    Last edited by Empiren; 09-11-2013 at 09:35 PM.

  2. #17
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Wot, u got a problm wit pot heds m8?

  3. #18
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    Wot, u got a problm wit pot heds m8?
    It seems like he does M8

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  4. #19
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post


    It seems like he does M8
    You got a problem with delivery guys m8?

  5. #20
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammer View Post


    It seems like he does M8
    L00k$ l1k3 w3r3 gonn@ h@v3 $0m3 tr0ub13 h3r3 m8.

  6. #21
    Empiren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    Wot, u got a problm wit pot heds m8?
    Quote Originally Posted by Empiren View Post
    Note: I have nothing against smoking pot, being a pothead is completely different from smoking in a recreational manner. It would be similar to people who drink and alcoholics.

    Yes, i do............

  7. #22
    .REZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real life
    Posts
    10,387
    Reputation
    1110
    Thanks
    2,216
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empiren View Post
    Yes, i do............
    U g0nn@ m@k3 s0m3th1nG 0f 1T $0n?

  8. #23
    *Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,275
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Bored
    Well good for you. I would have left too.

  9. #24
    Empiren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Not really, I just dislike them as an annoyance.

    But really if they keep to themselves with being a pothead, there isn't anything I have against. I even had some friends who were potheads.
    -----------------------------------

    More or less: I don't have a problem with potheads in general, its the potheads that i know.

  10. #25
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Life is a shitty bastard many times....
    Hope you overcome that quickly.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  11. #26
    bullpop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,698
    Reputation
    287
    Thanks
    2,177
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    As I see it here, the Manager can suck your dick and piss off.
    You can take his job, the place will earn twice, maybe four times
    what it did when he was a manager. ???? PROFIT!

    Good for you mate, now. Get yourself a haircut and get a job!
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

  12. #27
    Borndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,103
    Reputation
    1503
    Thanks
    1,037
    My Mood
    Doh
    Man, i kind of wanted some pizza.

  13. #28
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post


    You got a problem with delivery guys m8?
    I dont know, do i?

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  14. #29
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


    L00k$ l1k3 w3r3 gonn@ h@v3 $0m3 tr0ub13 h3r3 m8.
    @Gr33D M8, W3 g0nn@ H@v3 $0m3 tr0ub13 w1th th15 guy m8

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  15. #30
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,696
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,668
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Did you take Hispi with you?



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Jobs you quit within a week...
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 10:13 AM
  2. So I'm Quitting my Job...
    By why06 in forum Coders Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 10:11 AM
  3. Ghost Quit
    By Dave84311 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-15-2006, 01:20 PM
  4. I Quit
    By carloshax in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 11:12 PM
  5. Help me with my Email to K2 Job Network
    By styx23 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-04-2006, 12:08 AM