Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1
    .SeyekoGFX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    188
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    10

    Skullcandy Crushers

    I know that skullcandy has a bad rep for there quality, but i just got the Crushers, and OMG! its amazing, Seriously i have never had so much bass in my ear with a pair of headphones.. They have a built in sub in the ear piece and the quality of the music is so crystal clear. Probably the best pair of headphones i have purchased that are at a reasonable price. Don't knock the product unless you have personally tried them.

    here is a lil video


  2. #2
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    They're alright for club music and they have decent bass at low volume, but for everything else they're a disappointment. For a $100 a lot better could've been had. But hey you practically stole them so it doesn't really matter.

  3. #3
    .SeyekoGFX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    188
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    10
    What do you mean decent bass at low volume?

  4. #4
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by .SeyekoGFX View Post
    What do you mean decent bass at low volume?
    As in a lot of headphones require you to max out volume just to get that punchy bass (especially true when you aren't driving them), whereas the crushers are able to do just as much bass at lower volumes. But what other headphones lack in bass they make up for in clarity, soundstage and better mid-highs, whereas the crushers seem to forgo everything for lows.

  5. #5
    .SeyekoGFX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    188
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    As in a lot of headphones require you to max out volume just to get that punchy bass (especially true when you aren't driving them), whereas the crushers are able to do just as much bass at lower volumes. But what other headphones lack in bass they make up for in clarity, soundstage and better mid-highs, whereas the crushers seem to forgo everything for lows.
    Ahh okay i see what you are saying.

  6. #6
    Bumboxe's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    1,336
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by .SeyekoGFX View Post
    I know that skullcandy has a bad rep for there quality, but i just got the Crushers, and OMG! its amazing, Seriously i have never had so much bass in my ear with a pair of headphones.. They have a built in sub in the ear piece and the quality of the music is so crystal clear. Probably the best pair of headphones i have purchased that are at a reasonable price. Don't knock the product unless you have personally tried them.

    here is a lil video

    NO WE DIDNT FUCKING NO WHERE TO CONTROL THE BASS fucking dummass


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1320452_1.gif





  7. #7
    .SeyekoGFX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    188
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by danielporsh911 View Post
    NO WE DIDNT FUCKING NO WHERE TO CONTROL THE BASS fucking dummass
    Are you okay?
    Its a review.. for people that didn't know.. take your dumb comments some where else.

  8. #8
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,472
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    6,002
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Skullcandies never lasted more than 3 months for me

  9. #9
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,804
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,051
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    Skullcandies never lasted more than 3 months for me
    same .




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



  10. #10
    Ygritte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WildLands
    Posts
    2,572
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    1,473
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Sad thing is they're not durable.

  11. #11
    .SeyekoGFX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    188
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    10
    I'll tell you how mine are in 3 months

  12. #12
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ​The bass is probably over-driven, and not actually produced.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  13. #13
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Should have bought Monoprice headphones.

    Only $20 and sound fucking amazing.

    They also last longer than those piece of shit looking headphones.

  14. #14
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    ​The bass is probably over-driven, and not actually produced.
    Yah, that's what I'm thinking as well. Probably inaccurate and drown everything out.

  15. #15
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    I got a pair of Skullcandy Hesh 2, they are good but shitty quality, they break so easily. never invest in skullcandy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] a bad L9A1 skullcandy siyle
    By Cascos in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 05:31 PM
  2. Skullcandy
    By whtlight in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 11:00 PM
  3. [Release] SkullCandy Injector V2
    By MH4CKER in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 04:44 PM
  4. [Release] SkullCandy InjectorX
    By Desailly14 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 02:27 AM
  5. My 1st SkullCanDy HEADPHONEs
    By tabuzo013 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 04:10 AM