Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,706
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,671
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
    I was under the impression that you were being sarcastic when you said:


    As I already explained not everything is the same about this game compared with say LoL, it uses different movement controls with 5 very different game modes. The leveling system is different in the fact that you can change which aspects of a certain god are better.

    Also I already explained the whole dota genre thing, a dota genre is a type of game that is the summoners rift of LoL as you probably know it as, you cannot say the dota genre doesnt exist because there are at least 3 games that use that formula, and you have said yourself that you played those types of games:


    I will try to explain this to you, moba is a very broad term, smashmuck fits that term, just because it fits into the moba genre does not make it exactly like other games that fit the moba title. "Dota genre" may not be a term you are used to hearing, but in the context that I am using, it is the type of game LoL, dota 2, and HoN are, but smashmuck does not fit the dota genre title.

    If you are still confused about this, then please get off your high horse and we can talk about it, but doing stuff like calling me a kid to seem condescending is actually really childish and you should be embarrassed about that, after all you are the administrator for a large forum.

    I also really like how after you posed your comment you went and edited it to add that little bit about the end saying I think call of duty changed a lot about their game, I guess for you that is the biggest curse you could ever fling at a gamer, I can see why a lot of people look up to you, you set a very good example and you make other moderators and administrators of this forum look really good.
    HoN has many different modes, so does LoL, 5v5 is just one option... How does that make it "DoTA" genre and not smashmuck LOL? You define this "DoTA genre" as what ever you feel is consistent with your beliefs, and expect other people to conform to it? Well, I've been there since the start and this so called "DoTA genre" is every damn MOBA game. DoTA has many different modes, but the most popular one is the 5v5 map.

    I have some moronic kid trying to correct me about things he has no clue about. I'm a game developer, I run game websites, I've played HoN/LoL when they started, I have more credentials and experience than you and you're the one telling me I'm talking out of my ass. Apparently it's OK for kids like you to serve out stupid ass remarks but not receive.

    The only thing I edited in was the word "groundbreaking" because you can't seem to comprehend things and like to imply I said something I never said. Ah, and thank you for the compliment.

    The only one who seems to be talking out of the ass is you, as you can see.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  2. #32
    dj46563's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hawaii, Jelly?
    Posts
    1,038
    Reputation
    123
    Thanks
    467
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    HoN has many different modes, so does LoL, 5v5 is just one option... How does that make it "DoTA" genre and not smashmuck LOL? You define this "DoTA genre" as what ever you feel is consistent with your beliefs, and expect other people to conform to it? Well, I've been there since the start and this so called "DoTA genre" is every damn MOBA game. DoTA has many different modes, but the most popular one is the 5v5 map.

    I have some moronic kid trying to correct me about things he has no clue about. I'm a game developer, I run game websites, I've played HoN/LoL when they started, I have more credentials and experience than you and you're the one telling me I'm talking out of my ass. Apparently it's OK for kids like you to serve out stupid ass remarks but not receive.

    The only thing I edited in was the word "groundbreaking" because you can't seem to comprehend things and like to imply I said something I never said. Ah, and thank you for the compliment.

    The only one who seems to be talking out of the ass is you, as you can see.
    The most popular of modes that is in dota, LoL, and HoN, and the mode that everyone associates with that game is not in smashmuck.

    What did I imply that you never said?

    Making a flash game where you press the attack button and hope you do not die before you kill spiders is not a valid reason to believe that your opinion is superior to mine.

    Why do you keep bringing about ass btw? You said it 3 times in your previous reply alone.

  3. #33
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    The difference in moba games comes down to the feeling and some mechanics, but at the heart they're all mostly the same.



    My games;

    x

  4. #34
    dj46563's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hawaii, Jelly?
    Posts
    1,038
    Reputation
    123
    Thanks
    467
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    The difference in moba games comes down to the feeling and some mechanics, but at the heart they're all mostly the same.
    All a matter of opinion, bloodline champions and LoL are both mobas yet from playing both of them they are pretty different, I just get a bit rustled when people assume that all mobas are copies of games like LoL and therefore are all a waste of your time and should not even be tried.

  5. #35
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
    All a matter of opinion, bloodline champions and LoL are both mobas yet from playing both of them they are pretty different, I just get a bit rustled when people assume that all mobas are copies of games like LoL and therefore are all a waste of your time and should not even be tried.
    Bloodline Champions is practically the same thing, all they did was removed the towers, lanes and creeps and instead focus on hero elimination.
    And the "base" of all moba games comes from a mod for Starcraft 1, DoTA is not the original game.



    My games;

    x

  6. #36
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,706
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,671
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
    The most popular of modes that is in dota, LoL, and HoN, and the mode that everyone associates with that game is not in smashmuck.

    What did I imply that you never said?

    Making a flash game where you press the attack button and hope you do not die before you kill spiders is not a valid reason to believe that your opinion is superior to mine.

    Why do you keep bringing about ass btw? You said it 3 times in your previous reply alone.
    Ok so? That one mode in DoTA2, HoN, & LoL suddenly make it DoTA genre? /fpalm

    You keep implying I said it's not a new game. I said they're all the same... You can change the controls, you can remove towers and creeps, you can add a different mode but in reality once played the shit out of one, you've played the shit out of them all. GG.

    Yes, it is. It's a lot more than you have ever done or could do. Yet, you always make these stupid assumptions. I've made more games both "complex" and "simpler" than that, yet you assume I'm talking about that game.

    You're the one that's talking out of the ass, you brought it up, you ass. Is it as(s)-inine that you look like an idiot and goto petty ass remarks? Ass ass ass.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] [NA] selling Diamond I account. super CHEAP! all champion, most skins, 13 rune pages
    By pndfafa in forum League of Legends Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2013, 11:04 PM
  2. [Request] Any hack for the game Smashmuck Champions?
    By danielyoung in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2013, 05:43 PM
  3. Anyone Can spare a Smashmuck Champions key
    By sipomisery in forum Beta Games
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 04:25 AM
  4. Gunbound World Champion
    By h0ang in forum GunBound Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 08:25 AM
  5. super sig request (hope it isint too much O_O)
    By NukeAssault in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 11:13 AM