Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    gghg ssssss
    Last edited by Skoalify; 09-15-2013 at 10:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skoalify View Post
    Under what definition is being a loving person to keep my younger brother and his heroin addiction out from the gutter and safe from the debts he owed being a dumbass? Yeah, probably sounds cliche - but since when have you put others before yourself and ended up being the one to need more help -- it's easy to judge living under the financial worry free life of your parents, but grow to an adult and live the life of a family who's suffered enough and you'll most definitely have a different response to this.
    Bro, not only did you not say it was for your brother, but you're also on a fucking hacking forum consisting of mainly 10-14 year olds. If this is your idea of seeking help, then you need to get a fucking clue. How about submitting him to rehab?

Alberta drug rehab centres: Canadian Drug Rehab Centres directory

How about asking local charities?

We don't even know your fucking first name, and you expect us to hand out money, no questions asked. Get fucked.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Bro, not only did you not say it was for your brother, but you're also on a fucking hacking forum consisting of mainly 10-14 year olds. If this is your idea of seeking help, then you need to get a fucking clue. How about submitting him to rehab?

Alberta drug rehab centres: Canadian Drug Rehab Centres directory

How about asking local charities?

We don't even know your fucking first name, and you expect us to hand out money, no questions asked. Get fucked.
    I'm not much of a poet, but here's essentially what I was going to write about how I got here for the next half hour. Probably looks chiche as fuck, well I don't matter too much about that anymore.

"My one and only young brother declared bankruptcy around the 5th of this September – he’s been through a rough life, with the breakup of us girlfriend a couple months ago and staying clean off of his full life of heroin addiction. We’ve never talked much, though he was my brother and has always been my brother. This last week after he was fired from his job and struggling to what he said was “paying off many bills for rent and food” he asked for a loan of exactly ten thousand, two hundred dollars. I asked why but he was rather discrete about the situation, and when I offered him free shelter and free food he said it was better his way. Well, I love him, what more can I say – I as well was going through a financial trouble, but always lived in the mindset that others should come first. He made it quite promising that he would be capable of paying back the debt within the next month, as for whatever reason it was due within the week now or things would turn south for him. I only had about nine thousand in my bank account,"

My links are gone, the message for help is gone -- just please stop with your mindless hate. Perhaps you may think it isn't mindless hate, well I don't care, don't correct me, just please stop. I'm leaving a final message on this thread, that's all man -- wish you the best. Fyi, my first and last name were on the donate page -- i was even about to put up my p.o box.
    Last edited by Skoalify; 09-15-2013 at 10:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    And yet your spending your time begging for money from a Hacking Forum filled with kids. Your better off begging in the streets. You would get more money.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and add me as a friend and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

Thanks
    Honestly, all I wanted was for whatever help you guys could give -- whether it is adding me on skype to invite me to a game to brighten my mood, give whatever convenient spare cash you had, or if you lived within my city, help me spend a dollar less on what ever spare food was had. I was never deliberately begging, again, just wanted to enlighten you guys of my situation and hope for the best out of it.

I wish you guys the best of luck for when you guys enter adulthood, and hopefully you won't live the same unavoidable troubles.

Sorry for the inconvenient thread.
    Last edited by Skoalify; 09-15-2013 at 10:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I doubt they even care about you or your brother though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    If you're in this much debt, how the fuck do you have internet. And why are you on a game hacking forum and not hussling?
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Under what definition is being a loving person to keep my younger brother and his heroin addiction out from the gutter and safe from the debts he owed being a dumbass? Yeah, probably sounds cliche - but since when have you put others before yourself and ended up being the one to need more help -- it's easy to judge living under the financial worry free life of your parents, but grow to an adult and live the life of a family who's suffered enough and you'll most definitely have a different response to this.
    Don't come here with some stupid excuse saying that your brother is a
    narkotic. Jesus christ..
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    i can make a meal for like $3 a day

jasmine rice, can of enchilada sauce or sloppy joe sauce, and a can of black beans

SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Are you stupid? Was it you who was the idiot who decided downers were "fun"? No. If you truly respected your brother, you would have made him get through his issues himself. HE was the one who decided to do a drug that is slang for "dirtbag". HE is the one who decided to ruin his life. If you ever want hope of him getting through HIS issues, you must let HIM become the one who decides to do so. Helping a drug addict does NOT TRULY HELP THEM. I have done a lot of shit in my day, and yet I can still afford rent, electricity, a fast as fuck internet, and college, whilst still funding my love for the finer things in life. If he can't, that is HIS problem. Family helps family, you are NOT helping him by giving a drug addict money to fix HIS problems. You are the spell check of this generation. You're fixing his problems because he "seemingly" can not. DEAL WITH YOUR OWN SHIT, NOT HIS.

And no, I will not give you money. Work three jobs like I fucking did for two years to survive. Handouts are for the weak.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Are you stupid? Was it you who was the idiot who decided downers were "fun"? No. If you truly respected your brother, you would have made him get through his issues himself. HE was the one who decided to do a drug that is slang for "dirtbag". HE is the one who decided to ruin his life. If you ever want hope of him getting through HIS issues, you must let HIM become the one who decides to do so. Helping a drug addict does NOT TRULY HELP THEM. I have done a lot of shit in my day, and yet I can still afford rent, electricity, a fast as fuck internet, and college, whilst still funding my love for the finer things in life. If he can't, that is HIS problem. Family helps family, you are NOT helping him by giving a drug addict money to fix HIS problems. You are the spell check of this generation. You're fixing his problems because he "seemingly" can not. DEAL WITH YOUR OWN SHIT, NOT HIS.

And no, I will not give you money. Work three jobs like I fucking did for two years to survive. Handouts are for the weak.
    "I do not NEED to be here, my man has 2 jobs!" Also who the fuck will donate, you won't even fucking pay back since it's a DONATION.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'd rather give my hard earned cash to people who actually deserve it, unlike your piece of shit heroin addict of a brother. Let him descend into depravity, maybe he'll OD and wipe one more piece of scum out of the gutter. I've been through addiction, and shit far worse, and I scraped through without a single ounce of help. It's this "gimme-gimme", "Me" generation of handout blowing bottom-feeders that breeds people like you. You want to help? How about you cancel your internet bill and give the excess to your brother, rather than whining over the internet about your degenerate family.

I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    This is rather sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    You're not the only one with problems you know.

Thanks
    well damn might as well donate to me also.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast