Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh

    I think you will want to see it.

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/756-giveaw...-giveaway.html
    Enjoy.

  2. #2
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    What is the point of the giveaway section if you're going to make a thread in general about a giveaway. Isn't that why they made a giveaway section? To keep it out of general?

    inb4ididittoadvertise

  3. #3
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    What is the point of the giveaway section if you're going to make a thread in general about a giveaway. Isn't that why they made a giveaway section? To keep it out of general?

    inb4ididittoadvertise
    This thread is not a giveaway it says that you want to look the giveaway saction more.

  4. #4
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Selected. View Post
    This thread is not a giveaway it says that you want to look the giveaway saction more.
    It's a thread linking your thread in the giveaway section. You are stupid.

  5. #5
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


    It's a thread linking your thread in the giveaway section. You are stupid.
    KK Sorry no h8 m8.

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] BaRcAa TeAm CroSSFire lOGin [ I Think YoU WiLL LiKe iT ]
    By omarkhaled*_* in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 05:29 PM
  2. What have you always wanted to see in a game?
    By asdzxcvbqwerty in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 10:00 AM
  3. Top 10 things you never want to see
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 02:34 PM
  4. What program do you guys want to see?
    By Mr. Jingles in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 10:34 PM
  5. What HACKS do YOU want to see.
    By azngamerboi9 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 02:24 AM