Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Diablo III Auction House IS GETTING REMOVED!

    Diablo 3 is saved. All praise Josh M.

    Diablo® III Auction House Update - Diablo III
    Diablo® III Auction House Update - Diablo III
    Diablo® III Auction House Update - Diablo III



  2. #2

  3. #3
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,457
    Reputation
    1530
    Thanks
    1,911
    Thank you.. truly.. thank you

  4. #4
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ​Never really got into Click Adventure 3D.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  5. #5

  6. #6
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Daum, and I who recently started to play the game again

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  7. #7
    HΔSTUR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ┐└.jambi
    Posts
    1,959
    Reputation
    279
    Thanks
    201
    Never played Diablo 3. Whats good about removing the auction house?



  8. #8
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloo Jr. View Post
    Never played Diablo 3. Whats good about removing the auction house?
    It would make it harder to get items, and make it more of an grinding game
    So, their going to lost on it. And kill the game

    Tho, there's a new patch/expansion coming but what that will mean for the action house I can't tell

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  9. #9
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,288
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Fuck D3. Only crazy and no-lifers play that
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  10. #10
    Sybrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    149
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Finally....

  11. #11
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    Fuck D3. Only crazy and no-lifers play that
    And what are you doing then?
    -And define 'play' as I'm not sure if you consider 'play' as 24/7 or 2 hours once a week or so

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  12. #12
    HΔSTUR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ┐└.jambi
    Posts
    1,959
    Reputation
    279
    Thanks
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    It would make it harder to get items, and make it more of an grinding game
    So, their going to lost on it. And kill the game

    Tho, there's a new patch/expansion coming but what that will mean for the action house I can't tell
    well this seems to be a good moment to give this game a try huh?



  13. #13
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,681
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,812
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloo Jr. View Post


    well this seems to be a good moment to give this game a try huh?
    Personally:
    I got bored of the game rather fast.
    (I was an huge Diablo 2 player, been a game I've played since I was young and so)

    Diablo 3:
    The history is okay, but most of the time I just wanted to be strong and manage to survive it all with no trouble.
    And really, it's not hard to survive the game with the correct class and horrible damage. (Monk or Elementalist is like OP)

    Gold-> It's like you don't need the gold in this game (And as the Action House is to be removed, where to waste it then?)
    Leveling-> It goes in an slow. And once you reach a level (around 40) you have most skills and you tend to stick with the same skills up to 60. And there's a little variation of skills to use so you get bored of the same skills and tactics over and over again


    And that's all I'll bother to write

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  14. #14
    With great power comes great electricity bill
    Premium Member
    Vine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,936
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    429
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    Personally:
    I got bored of the game rather fast.
    (I was an huge Diablo 2 player, been a game I've played since I was young and so)

    Diablo 3:
    The history is okay, but most of the time I just wanted to be strong and manage to survive it all with no trouble.
    And really, it's not hard to survive the game with the correct class and horrible damage. (Monk or Elementalist is like OP)

    Gold-> It's like you don't need the gold in this game (And as the Action House is to be removed, where to waste it then?)
    Leveling-> It goes in an slow. And once you reach a level (around 40) you have most skills and you tend to stick with the same skills up to 60. And there's a little variation of skills to use so you get bored of the same skills and tactics over and over again


    And that's all I'll bother to write
    Try playing inferno on Monster level 10 if you just reached level 60 so with normal damage. I guarantee you, you will get 1 hit by every monster. D3 is a great game and now the AH is going to be removed because of RoS, it's more fun to play with friends and you will get alot more legendaries. Now you don't need any money to get good gear. You can have OP gear with 20k if you snipe from the AH. I'm glad it will be removed.

  15. #15
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Can't say that I enjoy having it removed due to me having some funds on there.
    Not that substantial though, but in the long run I'd say it's the better step.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-14-2013, 12:46 PM
  2. Diablo III worth getting?
    By aonix in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 03:15 PM
  3. Diablo III Release date
    By jmc123 in forum Diablo 3 Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 06:57 PM
  4. Why does the mph hack keep getting removed
    By K-Mac in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-19-2009, 09:56 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 05:52 PM