Thanks

Are there any real professionals who actually can code all these tools by themselves?

Hey all,
    So I'm browsing this forum from time to time but I noticed that majority of users know nothing about programming :P. They just want to have everything done and working, use tools that someone has created instead of doing that yourself ; d. I'm looking for someone who actually has a real knowledge and hope that maybe here?^^
    I have created a program that can successfuly dump most of processes - create the binary .exe from process memory. I have dumped my own game even and everything worked :P. However, there's a game - Warrock for which all my attempts fail. I always get access denied when using some functions no matter my priveleges and rights. I'm very interested about how did they protect this game from other processes accessing its memory. I thought that maybe I could get some advice from someone? But firstly I wanted to know who would be willing and able to answer me if there's someone :P.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by savail View Post
    Hey all,
    So I'm browsing this forum from time to time but I noticed that majority of users know nothing about programming :P. They just want to have everything done and working, use tools that someone has created instead of doing that yourself ; d. I'm looking for someone who actually has a real knowledge and hope that maybe here?^^
    I have created a program that can successfuly dump most of processes - create the binary .exe from process memory. I have dumped my own game even and everything worked :P. However, there's a game - Warrock for which all my attempts fail. I always get access denied when using some functions no matter my priveleges and rights. I'm very interested about how did they protect this game from other processes accessing its memory. I thought that maybe I could get some advice from someone? But firstly I wanted to know who would be willing and able to answer me if there's someone :P.
    They are blocking you from accessing their memory with an anticheat... usually with a driver. Simple solution: write your own driver that still gives you permission.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Wow! I didn't expect that the most important person on this forum will answer me! Thanks!
    Yeah, I have done earlier some research about kernel mode etc. I heard that in kernel mode you can access any memory without any restrictions. However, some people say that you shouldn't use kernel-mode for reading memory becouse of the code which is unstable and might become obsolete in the future = BSOD :P.
    Anyway, would you mind if I asked you a few more questions ^^? I would be really grateful for any further tips!

In my user mode program which is supposed to make dumps, I used 2 functions: VirtualQueryEx and ReadProcessMemory. When I tried to dump warrock I couldn't even get to ReadProcessMemory because earlier VirtualQueryEx returns error: Access denied. So in kernel mode these 2 functions don't seem to exist but it seems like I still can load them dynamically? But maybe I should use some other functions in kernel mode? I wanted my app to be 100% safe and using remote API's in kernel mode like VirtualQueryEx and ReadProcessMemory might lead to BSODs sometimes?

Maybe you could give me some links to articles which could help me in achieving the goal?:P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Well, I jailbreaked my PC and I can code like a boss now so I recommend doing that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I can code hello world with C# like a baws.

Thanks
    you mean you can hack the console to print "Hello world" ? Man, that's amazing!

edit: eh sorry for that double post I just wanted to edit
    Last edited by savail; 09-21-2013 at 01:40 PM.

Thanks
    I would post a nice link with info about kernel but I'm not permitted

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by savail View Post
    I would post a nice link with info about kernel but I'm not permitted
    Its just a singe line lol. What's so amazing about that? o.o

By the way: I'd recommend you to make a thread in the WarRock section. Lots of wonderful and helpful people will help you there.

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You can post a link to a kernel page, would be fine.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Womanizer` View Post

Its just a singe line lol. What's so amazing about that? o.o

By the way: I'd recommend you to make a thread in the WarRock section. Lots of wonderful and helpful people will help you there.
    Sarcasm bro/sister