Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

News Force (MPGH News Team) - Recruitment

The MPGH News Team is recruiting once again!

Requirements
    There are no requirements to join the News Force, but you should be able to write and understand above average English along with being able to compile. You should also be able to use the frontal cortex of your brain to be able to plan ahead and plan accordingly to get your articles written and turned in on time.

Important Notes Please read
    If you can't simply read these, don't even bother applying. These are for yours, and my benefit.

• Try to keep the thread to applications only.
    • If accepted, you will be put into a 14 day trial to evaluate your abilities, and how well you can manage your responsibilities.
    • Once the applications close, those accepted will be PM'd.
    • If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a PM/VM.
    • Don't even fucking bother applying if you don't plan to do work, or put in weekly submissions, because that's what you'll be doing. Our news is every week on the Friday of that week, and if you do not turn in your assignment without notifying an Editor or higher that you're inactive, you will have a new asshole (a strike, max of 3).

Available Positions/Sections
    • Technology News
    • Global News

More will be added as opportunities arise.

Application
    Code:
    Your name: (Your name, please. We can see your forum name.)
    What section / position are you applying for?:
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10):
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?:
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?:
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team:
    and yes, news will be out today as well. Good luck!

Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    Time Zone: UTC - 4 Hours
    Your name: (Your name, please. We can see your forum name.) : Dan
    What section / position are you applying for?: Global News
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): Hmm, a 9.5 or a 10, English is my first language so I am really good at it
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: I was in charge of the news section in my school's newspaper
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Yes
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: I can speak English very well, I have an experience in this so I know what I am doing, I have lots of resources to get news from and I just think that this forum is amazing so I want to support it anyway

Good luck to everyone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Time Zone: UTC+8

Your name: (Your name, please. We can see your forum name.) Mikelle Cruz-Bandin

What section / position are you applying for?: Technology ( but if it's possible , i want both )

Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 9.9-10

Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: Yes , i did join on making our school news paper and made a bunch of articles just like what i always see here in the News.

Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: It's thursday in your date then it's friday in mine so i am 100% sure i can

Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: As a said earlier i have been a part on our school making news paper or should i say we've been considered as journalist . So that's my experience in making / researching news. Hope i get picked .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Time Zone: MDT
    Your name: (Your name, please. We can see your forum name.)Rafael
    What section / position are you applying for?: Technology News
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 9.5
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: I was a former Editor for my High School's newspaper.
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?:Yes
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team:
    I believe I should be a part of the News Team as I am almost always informed on current events, read many different news sources on a daily to bi-daily basis, and have excellent grammar and English skills. I take great pride in my work, and never rest until my objective is not only completed, but done to the best of my abilities. I'm also a regular of the Computer Buils & Upgrades section, where I peruse it daily and help out fellow members with their Tech issues. My knowledge of Technology is very strong, and I always have a hunger for new knowledge and information. I believe I would be a great addition to the team, and would not disappoint you fine gentleman if I did achieve the position. Good luck to all others applying, and good day to you all.

Sincerely,
    Aborted
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Lightbulb Global News Application

Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?:

(UTC+08:00)

Jim

Global News

9/10

I've had experience helping with my school's newsletter, as well as writing
    multiple speeches for fellow classmates in certain electives.

Yes

I have the time and the effort to become a News Team member for MPGH. I really believe that I could make a difference for the team and make sure all the Global News is ready on time for the deadline on Thursday, without grammatical errors or fact faults. I'm currently not doing any productive work at the moment so I am quite interested in doing something for the community. I am very fascinated with the war in Syria and the politics that are surrounding it. I will dig deeper into these stories to find out the real truth, so all of the MPGH member's can develop a valid view on it that's NOT manipulated by the News. With that said I hope you understand how much I really want this position and the hard work and effort I am willing to put into it.

Best wishes to all candidates,
    Thanks,

Vertice
    Last edited by Jim; 09-20-2013 at 08:05 PM.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Time Zone: UTC -8

Your name: (Your name, please so we can see your forum name):
    Joseph Serrano (Middle name: Brinley)

What section/ position are you applying for?: Global News.

Rate your grammar, spelling, and English Skills 1-10:I would say 9, since I basically know how to use it exquisitely and manage to speak it well too. But to be honest, I wouldn't say I'm that good.

Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: Well actually, Oneirish, Defloration and I keeping up the Art & Graphic Section together. I've submitted a few articles to the Art News before and will continue doing it whenever Oneirish ask me to. So basically, yes I do have an experience "being" on a news team.

Can you meet the deadline of Thursday Night every week to have your assignment completed?: Of course. Also one of the reason why I'm applying is because I can get the job done. Or 95% of the time due to school work and part time real job.

Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: Well, let's just say I've been reading, writing, communicating a lot. Also, Antipathy seems to like doing this and I thought, why not give it a shot? I've learned a few vocabulary words in school and especially here at General, and maybe just by any chance, I would learn more vocabulary words from doing an article for the News Edition every week. Plus, writing is not that hard for me because I basically write stuff down every single day. As for that, I've always wanted to be part of the News Force, only because of the interesting news I find online. And I have the time to do and put more effort into it. I wouldn't wanna disappoint you and the other people in the News Force if I even get in. I promise to do well and do a fine job.
    Last edited by Euphemistic; 09-21-2013 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Added more information. Re-read it again please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Time Zone: UTC
    Your name: (Your name, please. We can see your forum name.) Arthur
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 8-9
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: Nope, good place to start off though
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Yep
    I'm responsible and I keep to my commitments. I'm easy to get along with and yea. I don't have much of a better reason than these guys since I'm fairly new but I'd really like to join. Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Time Zone: Eastern *Georgia*
    Your name: (Your name, please. We can see your forum name.) Anthony Bugg
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 8 1/2
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: Yes, in my school i was on a news team for 2 years.
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Yes i can, if i can't i will be sure to tell my bosses.
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: I study news reporting, grammar, and writing sentences so i will be sure to represent the MPGH News team accordingly
    aaaa

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Time Zone: PST (GMT - 7:00)

Your name: (Your name, please. We can see your forum name.) Alton

Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 10

Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: Yes, I have been part of the Editor Team here on MPGH and I also run the School News Paper for my Highschool + College. I have been part of the news for 5 years now and I have worked my way up the ladder. By my senior year I was the President of the News Team and the Yearbook Club as well.

Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Yes!

Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: With my experience and dedication I believe I am fit for the group. I have read all of your recent news and I follow all the current events. Since I am part of the News Team at my college, I know the basis of writing a good story. I believe it takes hard work, dedication, and team work to put out a good edition. I really enjoy helping out MPGH and informing people of the most recent events. I personally don't care at all about the benefits, I just want to write the News for MPGH. I believe if you should choose me my dedication and hard work will add the extra factor in the team. Thank you for the opportunity.

Good luck to everyone else!

Last edited by Predator; 09-20-2013 at 08:51 PM.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and add me as a friend and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Time Zone: PST
    Your name: Allen Davtyan
    What section / position are you applying for?: Technology
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 10.2
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: YES
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Of course
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: Because I read the news everyday, I know what's going on todays technology/society/politics etc, I can assist in many ways get epic latest stories plus I always wanted to be on the news team your noob ass will never say a YES OR NO answer.
    Last edited by [SMA] Paradise`; 09-21-2013 at 10:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Time Zone:

GMT -7

Nick

Technology News

Used to write for school newspaper

Yes.

Because I have quite a bit of experience with researching and writing articles and I read a lot about technology and am deeply interested and knowledgeable with using technology. I'd also like to help out the site a bit and this would be the perfect job since I don't have enough time to be a full-time minion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Time Zone: UTC/-6
    Your name: Nego
    What section / position are you applying for?: Global news
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 9 or 10 English is my main Language so i am kinda good
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: Nope, but its a good place to start with
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?:Yes.
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: Well my grammar is good and every thing else and i love to be apart of MPGH News Team and Start with it.
    Thanks and Good Luck to every one

Regards,

Nego

(1v8) Farming Service for Crossfire!
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=955655

My skype : O.oH4ck.eXe/ Nego

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    Your name: Lovro
    What section / position are you applying for?: Technology
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 7.5 ()
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: I often write for school website & newspaper.
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Yes.
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: I'm experienced in researching and writing articles & I read a lot about technology so I have pretty good Tech knowledge.

(I'm not good at writing applications tho).
    Good luck everyone else!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Application
    Code:
    Time Zone: GMT 5:30+ , India 
    Your name: Amritpal
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10):7.5
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: Yes
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Of course
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: Because my grammar is good. I read newspaper daily, and I know every new news about politics, technology etc. I want to be a part of MPGH News Force.

Regards,
    amrit0965

Good Luck to everyone.

Last edited by amrit0965; 09-21-2013 at 04:53 AM.

Member Level 1 25.07.2012 - 27.04.2013
    CockSucker 12.22.2013 - 01.26.2013
    NFS World Minion 01.26.2013 - 04.17.2013
    NFS World Wiki Manager 04.14.2013 - 06.10.2013
    CockSucker 04.17.2013 - 09.22.2013
    Member Level 2 27.04.2013 - Current

MPGH Knight: 4500

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Time Zone: (UTC+03:00) Kuwait, Riyadh
    Your name: (Your name, please. We can see your forum name.) Abilash Pradeep
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 9.5
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: Undergoing 2 WIKI Trials right now and I'm doing the technology section for the school paper
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Yes
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: I think I should be a part of the MPGH News Team because I know how it works, I'm doing the Technology section for my school paper and I'm undergoing 2 WIKI trials so I know how important deadlines are.
    thanks and regards,
    Shaheet

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast