Thread: Faggot test.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 66
  1. #31
    hidudeshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,102
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by AbortedJr View Post
    Actully you dumb fuck if you knew something about me you would know that i never had an english class in my life.
    I learnd all from cartoon network and the internet.
    So keep your fucking mouth shut before i make it shut.
    Hoo and here is another epic fail you speld english worng.
    He also put a period right before a word without spacing (example.He is gay)

  2. #32
    thingHACKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Windhelm(fuck the imperials!)
    Posts
    752
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    590
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningAshes View Post
    Epic English Fail.Go learn some Ebglish you fucking wanker.
    .Go its . Go
    Ebglish is English.

  3. #33
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,227
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by AbortedJr View Post
    Actully you dumb fuck if you knew something about me you would know that i never had an english class in my life.
    I learnd all from cartoon network and the internet.
    So keep your fucking mouth shut before i make it shut.
    Hoo and here is another epic fail you speld english worng.
    Make it shut, haha like you're going to punch him through a computer, listen I know 3 languages and I'm learning a 4th. English is my third language, so I put the effort to learn a language and instead of speaking your broken english I rather spend some more time on CN to learn more english.

  4. #34
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post

    Make it shut, haha like you're going to punch him through a computer, listen I know 3 languages and I'm learning a 4th. English is my third language, so I put the effort to learn a language and instead of speaking your broken english I rather spend some more time on CN to learn more english.
    Actully i know 4 languges: Hebrew,Russian,Arabic and a bad english for now.
    And you think i am not studing now? Well you are worng, i am learing evrey day in english in MPGH.
    So now you can take you sorry ass and go to another thread.

  5. #35
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,338
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS-OwNer View Post
    4) what genre of music you listen too? WIZ KHALIFA NIqqgga!.
    I forgot that Wiz Khalifa was his own genre.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  6. #36
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,227
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by AbortedJr View Post
    Actully i know 4 languges: Hebrew,Russian,Arabic and a bad english for now.
    And you think i am not studing now? Well you are worng, i am learing evrey day in english in MPGH.
    So now you can take you sorry ass and go to another thread.
    Learning english on MPGH because Swag. Please, shut the fuck up and go back to Cartoon Network

  7. #37
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post

    Learning english on MPGH because Swag. Please, shut the fuck up and go back to Cartoon Network
    That was the most gayest comeback i ever saw in my life.
    I think you need a lesson in respect and dignetty.

  8. #38
    thingHACKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Windhelm(fuck the imperials!)
    Posts
    752
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    590
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Damm grammar fight over here.

  9. #39
    Atrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Deja-vu
    Posts
    2,749
    Reputation
    178
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Holy shit how much of a faggot must you be to actually make a faggot test?



  10. #40
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,227
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by AbortedJr View Post
    That was the most gayest comeback i ever saw in my life.
    I think you need a lesson in respect and dignetty.
    Lol, respect for a dick? No thank you and yes i want to have some dignetty but what is that?

  11. #41
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrox View Post
    Holy shit how much of a faggot must you be to actually make a faggot test?
    And how much of a faggot you are entring this thread.

  12. #42
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post

    Lol, respect for a dick? No thank you and yes i want to have some dignetty but what is that?
    i am a dick?
    I think you need to see your posts here agin.

  13. #43
    TheAbortedJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my Long ship
    Posts
    1,764
    Reputation
    845
    Thanks
    621
    My Mood
    Twisted
    1) What type of Hair you got? Dark? Lol
    2) Do you wear sunglass at night?
    3) Do you hug/kiss a girl you know all most evrey morning? Nup
    4) what genre of music you listen too? Mostly metal
    5) On what did you look first? Ass + Ass


     
    Corsair Obsidian 550D
    i7 4770k
    GTX Titan
    Corsair TX850W V2
    4TB, 240gb SSD

  14. #44

  15. #45
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,281
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    959
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post
    op is trying to make new friends
    You mean fails.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Racist Test?
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:41 AM
  2. GBWC Bot Testing
    By Super-Man in forum GunBound Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 11:58 PM
  3. IQ Test and other interesting tests!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 07:39 AM
  4. Crappy Test
    By Kyojiro in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 09:16 PM
  5. Test
    By kyo in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 11:05 AM