Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Lightbulb Kenya News Report.

Hey everyone, I'm currently applying for the Global News position for the News Force so I decided it might be a good use of my time to get a draft of the Kenya Mall Attacks and see what you guys think. Based on a report made by Global Post, please give positive criticism not just troll flaming.

Kenya's West Gate Mall Attack!

Start of the attack: 21/9/13 |21st of September 2013|
    End of the attack: 24/9/13 |24th of September 2013|

The main attribute the Al Shabaab terrorists were basing their attack on was the Kenyan military's "crimes" committed in Somalia. The operation was named "Retributive Justice".

Kenya's army invaded Somalia around two years ago close to October, in a motion that was not without harassment. There were numerous amounts of sexual harassment incidents with the Kenyan Military and Somalian women. Shortly afterwards, in reply to the invasion, there were multiple kidnappings of Tourists from the Western countries all planned and taken by the Somali Islamic extremist group Al Shabaab. This put an immediate flag on tourism in Kenya slowing down their tourist cash flow by over 75%, with that said you can understand the Kenyan government's frustration as a good 40+% of their annual income evaporated.

-Al Shabaab Logo.

A spate of smaller grenade attacks in Kenya’s capital Nairobi and the port city of Mombasa stirred memories of the dual 1998 blast that killed hundreds of Kenyans, Americans and others at the US Embassy in Nairobi and in neighboring Tanzania — the handiwork of Al Shabaab’s mentors, Al Qaeda.

A quote from the internal security minister of Kenya, George Saitoti. “Kenya has been and remains an island of peace, and we shall not allow criminals from Somalia, which has been fighting for over two decades, to destabilize our peace.”

From a military standpoint, the invasion went well. It drove Al Shabaab out of strongholds and secured Kenya’s southern border.
    But the assault on Nairobi's middle class mall last weekend is an awful price to pay. The extremists hit Kenya where it hurts in the thriving and new middle class section of Kenya.

The extremists killed 61 civilians and six security force members, a quote from the Kenyan President, "The death toll could rise". The President has called for 3 days of mourning.

- Vertice -
    Last edited by Jim; 09-25-2013 at 05:36 AM.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    @Dave's Sheep .
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    That font sucks please do a other one.