Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 91
  1. #16
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,457
    Reputation
    1530
    Thanks
    1,911
    Quote Originally Posted by danielporsh911 View Post
    ahahahahah sorry newbie gangs

    HeroicXPharaoh
    Join Date
    Sep 2013

    im sorry boy just because your a spammer and got 634 posts in one month dont mean your cool get the fuck out noob
    Is this thing trying to communicate?

  2. #17
    Threadstarter
    🖕 Fuck Donald Trump 🖕
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GTA Section
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,646
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by danielporsh911 View Post
    ahahahahah sorry newbie gangs

    HeroicXPharaoh
    Join Date
    Sep 2013

    im sorry boy just because your a spammer and got 634 posts in one month dont mean your cool get the fuck out noob
    I'm*
    you're*
    doesn't*
    you're*
    noob.*




    WARNING: Skype name is "fastifan" without live, dots, or any other characters. If you are to contact me on Skype for transactions, confirm you're talking to me on MPGH first.




    MPGH HISTORY:

    Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - present



  3. #18
    Distraught's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,898
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,349
    inb4 multiplebans

  4. #19
    Bumboxe's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    1,336
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    Actually*
    threads*
    we're*
    don't*
    kiss ass? I'm sorry but I'm done here. I'm going to take a nap.
    ahaha see this is want i mean what a fucking jew all he can do is talk the talk but he cant walk the walk little nerd with glasses sitting behind the computer makeing a third account to make himself feel like hes actuly a part of something


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1320452_1.gif





  5. #20
    Bumboxe's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    1,336
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloo View Post


    Its not my problem dude. But remember , when @Kenshin13 will see this , he will kill you for fighting with his Jr.
    @Kenshin13 i dont give a fuck me and @Kenshin13 are good freinds but this little fag either got jelous or hes a little jew


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1320452_1.gif





  6. #21
    Threadstarter
    🖕 Fuck Donald Trump 🖕
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GTA Section
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,646
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by danielporsh911 View Post
    ahaha see this is want i mean what a fucking jew all he can do is talk the talk but he cant walk the walk little nerd with glasses sitting behind the computer makeing a third account to make himself feel like hes actuly a part of something
    Ahahaha*
    I*
    Jew*
    can't*
    making*
    actually*
    Please remove the a between actually and part, it is grammatically incorrect.
    something.*




    WARNING: Skype name is "fastifan" without live, dots, or any other characters. If you are to contact me on Skype for transactions, confirm you're talking to me on MPGH first.




    MPGH HISTORY:

    Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - present



  7. #22
    Bumboxe's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    1,336
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 Jr View Post
    I'm*
    you're*
    doesn't*
    you're*
    noob.*
    I aint even mad bro watch hes like rage typeing behind the screen like a tard


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1320452_1.gif





  8. #23
    Threadstarter
    🖕 Fuck Donald Trump 🖕
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GTA Section
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,646
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by danielporsh911 View Post
    @Kenshin13 i dont give a fuck me and @Kenshin13 are good freinds but this little fag either got jelous or hes a little jew
    I*
    friends*
    jealous*
    he's*
    Jew*




    WARNING: Skype name is "fastifan" without live, dots, or any other characters. If you are to contact me on Skype for transactions, confirm you're talking to me on MPGH first.




    MPGH HISTORY:

    Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - present



  9. #24
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,457
    Reputation
    1530
    Thanks
    1,911
    @danielporsh911
    First off, Kenshin 13 JR is not a JEW, he is from Syria..
    and second, I would rather talk to a Jew rather than talk to a person like you, because I simply can't even understand the shit you say
    so you can go fuck yourself
    have a good day

  10. #25
    Threadstarter
    🖕 Fuck Donald Trump 🖕
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GTA Section
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,646
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by danielporsh911 View Post
    I aint even mad bro watch hes like rage typeing behind the screen like a tard
    ain't*
    he's*
    typing*
    "tard" isn't a word.




    WARNING: Skype name is "fastifan" without live, dots, or any other characters. If you are to contact me on Skype for transactions, confirm you're talking to me on MPGH first.




    MPGH HISTORY:

    Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - present



  11. #26
    Threadstarter
    🖕 Fuck Donald Trump 🖕
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GTA Section
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,646
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    @danielporsh911
    First off, Kenshin 13 JR is not a JEW, he is from Syria..
    and second, I would rather talk to a Jew rather than talk to a person like you, because I simply can't even understand the shit you say
    so you can go fuck yourself
    have a good day
    Iraq* to be correct :P




    WARNING: Skype name is "fastifan" without live, dots, or any other characters. If you are to contact me on Skype for transactions, confirm you're talking to me on MPGH first.




    MPGH HISTORY:

    Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - present



  12. #27
    Bumboxe's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    1,336
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloo View Post


    Its not my problem dude. But remember , when @Kenshin13 will see this , he will kill you for fighting with his Jr.
    hey bro if i get banned imma get this one to dave no one bann me imma take this one to dave and i dont want to be touched till the king gives his awnser @Dave84311 or maybe we can even get rid of this jr that started messeing with me hes just hateing on every post of my hes the retard that started this so he can go finger him self in the ass in his room all he wants


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1320452_1.gif





  13. #28
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    I hate you all. Except HeroicXPharaoh
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  14. #29
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,457
    Reputation
    1530
    Thanks
    1,911
    Quote Originally Posted by danielporsh911 View Post
    hes the retard
    > Calls people retards
    > has more than 4 English errors in every GODDAMN POST

  15. #30
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by danielporsh911 View Post
    hey bro if i get banned imma get this one to dave no one bann me imma take this one to dave and i dont want to be touched till the king gives his awnser @Dave84311 or maybe we can even get rid of this jr that started messeing with me hes just hateing on every post of my hes the retard that started this so he can go finger him self in the ass in his room all he wants
    You guys are kids , fighting over internet? Pff spam this thread and you both will be banned , anyways i go now bye.


    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    I hate you all. Except HeroicXPharaoh
    So much hate
    Last edited by Gio; 09-26-2013 at 03:18 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. If you dont get it, your stupid
    By Ghost in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 03:05 PM
  2. What's the creepiest thing you've ever seen?
    By J Miliam in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 01:42 PM
  3. post the best tag(s) you have ever seen
    By name13 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 08:46 PM
  4. Whats the highest activity you've ever seen?
    By Nirvana in forum General
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 11:39 PM
  5. You just don't know stupid until...
    By Paroxysm in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 10:05 PM