Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42
  1. #16
    Confin3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,261
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post


    Wasn't trolling, it's just random opinions from an individual member of this planet who is sharing their thoughts with you through this fabulous forums called MPGH.
    Some statements are better off kept to yourself. Simply because we don't care

    Former Staff August 2013-January 2014
    Former Official Middleman
    Former DayZ Standalone Minion
    Former Combat Arms Minion
    Former Blackshot Minion

  2. #17
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    Some statements are better off kept to yourself. Simply because we don't care
    Don't we all like pop-corn?
    I say this is a reefer thread now.

  3. #18
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    Some statements are better off kept to yourself. Simply because we don't care
    Yet you brought this to my attention by intentionally quoting me to notify me of your statement.

    The irony is bliss.

  4. #19
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post


    Wasn't trolling, it's just random opinions from an individual member of this planet who is sharing their thoughts with you through this fabulous forums called MPGH.
    ​11/10 Good troll brah.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  5. #20
    Confin3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,261
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post


    Yet you brought this to my attention by intentionally quoting me to notify me of your statement.

    The irony is bliss.
    Your ignorance is bliss

    Former Staff August 2013-January 2014
    Former Official Middleman
    Former DayZ Standalone Minion
    Former Combat Arms Minion
    Former Blackshot Minion

  6. #21
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    Your ignorance is bliss
    No yours is.

    You are a 'high quality' member of these forums correct? I mean, you contribute you help out, you keep shit good. Yet your over here bumping my random ass thread of thoughts jumbled into one post with a pretty off title, and I mean you aren't even considerably bumping, you are just responding casually with unintentional information to respectively contribute to the thread which you just acknowledged by bumping more so.

    However, I'll just cope with your low quality, unthoughtful, unintentional, spammy posts on my threads.

  7. #22
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post


    No yours is.

    You are a 'high quality' member of these forums correct? I mean, you contribute you help out, you keep shit good. Yet your over here bumping my random ass thread of thoughts jumbled into one post with a pretty off title, and I mean you aren't even considerably bumping, you are just responding casually with unintentional information to respectively contribute to the thread which you just acknowledged by bumping more so.

    However, I'll just cope with your low quality, unthoughtful, unintentional, spammy posts on my threads.
    Your mused ramblings are nothing more than mere gibberish. Unintelligible bullshit slapped into a conglomeration without a shred of cohesion or clear thought.


    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  8. #23
    Confin3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,261
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Your mused ramblings are nothing more than mere gibberish. Unintelligible bullshit slapped into a conglomeration without a shred of cohesion or clear thought.


    What he said ^^

    Former Staff August 2013-January 2014
    Former Official Middleman
    Former DayZ Standalone Minion
    Former Combat Arms Minion
    Former Blackshot Minion

  9. #24
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Your mused ramblings are nothing more than mere gibberish. Unintelligible bullshit slapped into a conglomeration without a shred of cohesion or clear thought.
    I disagree as fuck with your statement.

    You have no idea of my thoughts, you have no idea of my intelligence. I had legitament thought behind the post I made, you are just biasly attacking me.


    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    What he said ^^

    Our conversation was/isnow over.
    Last edited by unknownartist0; 09-26-2013 at 05:31 PM.

  10. #25
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,726
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound. View Post
    without women, you wouldn't even exist.
    Same thing goes for men.
    Only real different between a women and a men scientifically is the X and Y chromosome.

    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    I blame women for all the negative influences in our society, from the raging rock hard pedophiles locking onto little chee boys to the corruption and lack of empathy in many of our central governments.

    Fuck federalism and fuck anti federalism, the concept of enforcing anytype of opinion, knowledge, or structure onto fellow humans without their consent to it is completely fucking retarded and leads to what we are at today. They thought for the present, and ignored the future, now we have to overthrow these 400ish faggots who rule over our national government, and banks, and individual states through direct and indirect control of influence.

    The two party system is bullshit.

    Bill Clinton was portrayed as a 'good' president when he him self actually did absolutely NOTHING To sustain a stable economy for the later years, he simply did what was presently looked positively upon

    Muricans can sit back and talk about how we save everyone and get involved in everyones shit because we care about humanity, yet we allow thousands, perhaps millions, to die needlessly through the unacknowledged words of superiors of nations. These individuals, do not even rationalize or consider the results of what they do.

    Islam vs Christianity biggest load of fucking shit I've heard in my life, How about you fucking read the quran, or how about you Read the bible, how about you read both and try to interpretative it differently then you did before. One is all around an individual brand name logo that white europeans have slapped onto this man, named jesus christ who lived thousands of years ago. The other is the misinterpretation of what Allah, and the holy quran is suppose to be teaching.

    MPGH is ran by the Illuminati.

    Male = XY
    Female = XX

    There isn't really much of a different between Women and Men.

    So therefore the world without Women would be horrible the same would go for Men.

    You got to remember its the Society not the Genetics.

    HUMANS were made to do only one thing and that is to pass on their genetics.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 09-26-2013 at 05:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  11. #26
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post


    I disagree as fuck with your statement.

    You have no idea of my thoughts, you have no idea of my intelligence. I had legitament thought behind the post you made, you are just biasly attacking me.





    Our conversation was/isnow over.
    I need not to know of your thoughts as you openly profess them here. Though you may believe your points are clearly stated and argued with infallible logic, it isn't so as it seems you feebly attempt to cram as many words of considerable length as possible into your statements. You also use unneeded complexity in your language, which just goes to further complicate what should be a clear and concise statement. ​For someone with such a large vocabulary, you're surprisingly inarticulate.
    Last edited by Aborted; 09-26-2013 at 05:38 PM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  12. #27
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    I need not to know of your thoughts as you openly profess them here. Though you may believe your points are clearly stated and argued with infallible logic, it isn't so as it seems you feebly attempt cram as many words of considerable length as possible into your statements. You also use unneeded complexity in your language, which just goes to further complicate what should be a clear and concise statement. ​For someone with such a large vocabulary, you're surprisingly inarticulate.
    That's because I'm not educated nor am I a good problem solver, I'm not even good with english. I am simply, a social worker.


    Also I'm not entirely focusing on our topic since this thread to begin with as established much earlier on, Is not intending any real logical reasoning, This thread is simply a random thread on MPGH that has sparked several conversations because I'm good at making people talk.
    Last edited by unknownartist0; 09-26-2013 at 05:40 PM.

  13. #28
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,726
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post


    That's because I'm not educated nor am I a good problem solver, I'm not even good with english. I am simply, a social worker.


    Also I'm not entirely focusing on our topic since this thread to begin with as established much earlier on, Is not intending any real logical reasoning, This thread is simply a random thread on MPGH that has sparked several conversations because I'm good at making people talk.
    Well I wonder why.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  14. #29
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post


    That's because I'm not educated nor am I a good problem solver, I'm not even good with english. I am simply, a social worker.
    And yet you still attempt to prove your point, having absolutely no basis on which to place your argument.
    ​You're one god damn shitty debater.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  15. #30
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    And yet you still attempt to prove your point, having absolutely no basis on which to place your argument.
    ​You're one god damn shitty debater.
    I've already submitted to the fact you are better. I mean i have no base to stand on to talk to you, so what else is one to do?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How the world was created. [Video]
    By ortax in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-11-2011, 02:24 PM
  2. If you ruled the world...
    By ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y in forum General
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 01:49 PM
  3. If I Ruled The World...
    By Calvin in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 11:47 AM
  4. The World's Biggest Nuclear Bomb
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 06:32 PM
  5. Where in the world are you?
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 07:05 AM