Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
  1. #16
    Skipsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kamchatka
    Posts
    1,704
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    You're probably getting community service or 1 year jail if they can't identify who threw that rock
    Yeah, @FreeMarketGuy 5 years is the maximum for grievous bodily harm , and since you're under the age of 18 I don't think you'll get that sentence since you weren't purposely trying to maim people (I hope), and you are still a teenager, and are under the age of 18.

  2. #17
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    954
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    You're probably getting community service or 1 year jail if they can't identify who threw that rock
    May God have mercy on me.

  3. #18
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    954
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post


    Yeah, @FreeMarketGuy 5 years is the maximum for grievous bodily harm , and since you're under the age of 18 I don't think you'll get that sentence since you weren't purposely trying to maim people (I hope), and you are still a teenager, and are under the age of 18.
    Thanks for the support. I now wish God will have mercy on me.

  4. #19
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,456
    Reputation
    1530
    Thanks
    1,910
    When will the investigation end / they decide what you and your friends will get?
    Maybe they will make you pay a fine? 1000+$ to the girl and her family for the costs of the hospital and compensation

  5. #20
    Skipsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kamchatka
    Posts
    1,704
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
    Thanks for the support. I now wish God will have mercy on me.
    As much as I don't believe in god, I hope if he does exist he will.

    I hope nothing too serious (like prison) happens to you.

  6. #21
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    954
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    When will the investigation end / they decide what you and your friends will get?
    Maybe they will make you pay a fine? 1000+$ to the girl and her family for the costs of the hospital and compensation
    I have no idea when the investigation will end nor do I know what the judge will say.
    I can't imagine me being in front of the harmed girl and her parents having to face justice .. I'M STUUUPIIIIDDDDD

    Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post


    As much as I don't believe in god, I hope if he does exist he will.

    I hope nothing too serious (like prison) happens to you.
    God does exist. My mother's life experiences proves it.

  7. #22
    Skipsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kamchatka
    Posts
    1,704
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
    God does exist. My mother's life experiences proves it.
    I'm not going to get into this debate.

    You can have your opinion, I'll have mine.

    I'm fine with people believing in god.

  8. #23
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    954
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post


    I'm not going to get into this debate.

    You can have your opinion, I'll have mine.

    I'm fine with people believing in god.
    I respect your opinion.

  9. #24
    Skipsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kamchatka
    Posts
    1,704
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
    I respect your opinion.
    Thank you, now back on topic.

    Go play some video games to get your mind off your situation, and just remember that everything always turns out better than you imagine it turning out.

  10. #25
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    954
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post


    Thank you, now back on topic.

    Go play some video games to get your mind off your situation, and just remember that everything always turns out better than you imagine it turning out.
    I truly hope so. I'ma try to play some Combat Arms , have a great day everyone.

  11. #26
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,456
    Reputation
    1530
    Thanks
    1,910
    Have a great day, and good luck

  12. #27
    Gοku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    1,538
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Well if you didn't throw anything then you aren't guilty of jack shit. Oh and get a lawyer, he'll be helpful. In Australia we have free lawyers if we are under 18. hope for your sake you guys do too...

     







    500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

    Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

  13. #28
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    954
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Gοku View Post
    Well if you didn't throw anything then you aren't guilty of jack shit. Oh and get a lawyer, he'll be helpful. In Australia we have free lawyers if we are under 18. hope for your sake you guys do too...
    Yes. Here in Canada when you go to court you have the choice to pay for a lawyer or get a free lawyer given by office.

    The thing is , I didn't stop them from doing it nor did I call the cops to tell them life were in dangers so I'm a accomplice.
    Last edited by FreeMarketGuy; 09-28-2013 at 05:21 AM.

  14. #29
    dtm4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    281
    Legal procedures might be different in your country, but here are a few things:

    - Stop panicking, you are just nervous.
    - The procedures take a long time usually.
    - Try to talk to a lawyer before the trial starts, and get him present at police hearings. Or take the beating like a man, and don't worry, they don't leave any marks.
    - Even if you did throw the rock that hit someone, they most likely wont find your fingerprints on them.
    - You and your friends are in this together, talk about what you are going to say.
    - You wont go in jail for 5 years, i'd say few months at most.
    - In case you do go to jail, stop worrying and start enjoying your self.
    - Jail is not that bad, if you can smash a little girls teeth in, you will fit in just fine.

  15. #30
    Gοku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    1,538
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
    Yes. Here in Canada when you go to court you have the choice to pay for a lawyer or get a free lawyer given by office.

    The thing is , I didn't stop them from doing it nor did I call the cops to tell them life were in dangers so I'm a accomplice.
    Relax, even if you were an accomplice, you still did not physically damage something or injure someone. You'd probably only get a slap on the wrist and that'll be the end of it.

    But, I do not know the laws of your country :/ so my words are pointless...

     







    500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

    Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Have you ever been on a date?
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 08:55 PM
  2. Have you ever been possessed by a demon?
    By 4chan in forum General
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 06:34 PM
  3. Have you ever been out of the state?
    By Extractional in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 11:59 AM
  4. Have you ever been so mad
    By Robert in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 08:34 PM
  5. Have you ever been bored?
    By fabz in forum General
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 08:52 PM