Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dtm4 View Post
    Legal procedures might be different in your country, but here are a few things:

- Stop panicking, you are just nervous.
    - The procedures take a long time usually.
    - Try to talk to a lawyer before the trial starts, and get him present at police hearings. Or take the beating like a man, and don't worry, they don't leave any marks.
    - Even if you did throw the rock that hit someone, they most likely wont find your fingerprints on them.
    - You and your friends are in this together, talk about what you are going to say.
    - You wont go in jail for 5 years, i'd say few months at most.
    - In case you do go to jail, stop worrying and start enjoying your self.
    - Jail is not that bad, if you can smash a little girls teeth in, you will fit in just fine.
    Me and my friends ? Theres no more friends. Friends are fake and will always be.
    Out of the 7 people I was with the 3 that got away are pretending like nothing ever happened.
    Son of motherfuckers are only friends when you have money on you , but when it's time to be strong no one's there.

Thanks
    You know, you could turn those 3 in and make them say you were not throwing any rocks, and they don't even know you, you were just taking a walk when they ran past you and the police arrested you... But you probably are not the person to intimidate others, so go with a lawyer, trust me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dtm4 View Post
    You know, you could turn those 3 in and make them say you were not throwing any rocks, and they don't even know you, you were just taking a walk when they ran past you and the police arrested you... But you probably are not the person to intimidate others, so go with a lawyer, trust me.
    I have the best lawyer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Listen here OP, you would not face jail time as a minor for this, or juvenile hall. The most they will do is a heavy fine and maybe probation+community service. Destruction of private property and maybe an assault charge is not enough for 5 years minimum.

They have no proof that you threw any rocks, unless they have been video taping you and your friends doing it. Just keep your mouth shut, and don't say a thing. However, you being there with your friends makes you guilty because you did not stop them or whatever bullshit they are going to try to feed you. The police are going to try to break you and get you to confess, otherwise they really have no proof it was even you or your friends (They will have proof of you being there that *one* time, the other times it could have easily been different people)

SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post
    Listen here OP, you would not face jail time as a minor for this, or juvenile hall. The most they will do is a heavy fine and maybe probation+community service. Destruction of private property and maybe an assault charge is not enough for 5 years minimum.

They have no proof that you threw any rocks, unless they have been video taping you and your friends doing it. Just keep your mouth shut, and don't say a thing. However, you being there with your friends makes you guilty because you did not stop them or whatever bullshit they are going to try to feed you. The police are going to try to break you and get you to confess, otherwise they really have no proof it was even you or your friends (They will have proof of you being there that *one* time, the other times it could have easily been different people)
    I know that , but stress is a HUGE factor at the moment.
    They have no proof at all , they only video taped the moment they arrested us. Other than that they have nothing serious.
    They were trying to video tape us throwing rocks yesterday night when we got arrested but they failed to it because of the two guys who tried to put the tree in the middle of the road at first. Luckily I did not put my hands on this tree. I told them to stop several times because it was too damn dangerous , I hope those feds did get that piece on tape. Anyways , even if they did they won't show it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
    I know that , but stress is a HUGE factor at the moment.
    They have no proof at all , they only video taped the moment they arrested us. Other than that they have nothing serious.
    They were trying to video tape us throwing rocks yesterday night when we got arrested but they failed to it because of the two guys who tried to put the tree in the middle of the road at first. Luckily I did not put my hands on this tree. I told them to stop several times because it was too damn dangerous , I hope those feds did get that piece on tape. Anyways , even if they did they won't show it.
    All governments claim they are fair and lawful.... but in the end they're all bullsh*t and filled with corruption

500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

Thanks
    I have the best lawyer.

Then I can't see you having any problems, just make sure he is present at interrogations, like Pyrexx said they will try and all sorts of things to make you break.

Thanks
    Turn those who escaped in
    Judge will be thankful
    you might escape with a good lawyer

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    Judge will be thankful
    Consequences if I do this: They will team up to say I was the only one that ever threw rocks and I will take all the shit.

Thanks
    Consequences if I do this: They will team up to say I was the only one that ever threw rocks and I will take all the shit.
    They can't say that, when the copy arrested you, they saw them throwing rocks too, so the cops will say that and the judge will know they're lying

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    If they claim that you are not allowed a lawyer during your interrogation . Sue them for unethical and unlawful allegation charges or something
    Last edited by Gοku; 09-28-2013 at 08:07 AM.

500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

Thanks
    They can't say that, when the copy arrested you, they saw them throwing rocks too, so the cops will say that and the judge will know they're lying
    No , they did not see us throwing rocks at all... they only saw when the 2 others took the tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Gοku View Post
    If they claim that you are not allowed a lawyer during your interrogation . Sue them for unethical and unlawful allegation charges or something
    Will do. I have watched enough of law & order to know my rights :/

Thanks
    No , they did not see us throwing rocks at all... they only saw when the 2 others took the tree.

Will do. I have watched enough of law & order to know my rights :/
    Yeah, they saw them take the tree, so they know they were planning to use it, that way they can deduce that they wanted to hurt people, hence they threw the rocks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Judge will be thankful
    and get beaten up and exiled by all your friends because youre a pussy and a snitch

good plan

SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post

and get beaten up and exiled by all your friends because youre a pussy and a snitch

good plan
    He has already stated that they are not his friends anymore
    and who the fuck cares if he is a snitch?
    him being a " snitch " can make him innocent instead of spending time in jail

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast