Thread: Resignation

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Resignation

Well the journey ends short for me. MPGH has become a part of me. Started from nowhere at all and came to learn so much. I'd like to thank so many people here. I know I wont be able to name them all, and I'm very sorry for that. If I've had a conversation with you via PM, you're most likely to be on that list. If it was a nice one at least.

Its been a great run here. I've basically achieved my goal here. Well, Staff admin would have been nice But that's an unreachable dream anyway. The highest point to which I could have achieved here, I did.

This is a great forum. You all need to get out to more sections. This forum has a lot of really nice and dedicated members. All really nice and friendly. For all of you that just call them leechers, they're not. MPGH by far has one of the greatest communities around. Much to learn, and much to share.

This site has made me grow and change as a person. Its been great. But I gotta go. My life is terrible right now. It has been for a while. There's too much to deal with, nothing's going right and more problems and unwanted situations just keep getting added on. I have a decent amount of time for MPGH, but not so much of motivation. I'm going through a lot of stress and depression. Won't go into detail with it.

Here's one thing that I hope is acceptable. I'm leaving because depending on what happens tomorrow, I may never return. I may possibly return and will still be able to continue my job. If not, its been the end of me. Literally.

@Liz - Thank you so much for every opportunity you've given me. Your job is highly underestimated here by almost everyone. Even some current staff. The amount of work you actually have to do to one, pick staff, watch over them and keep them in line. Its great to see you still able to maintain your life, and MPGH the way that you do. Aside from that, you're a wonderful person with an amazing and funny personality. I always love seeing your posts. Thanks for everything

@Dave84311 - Oh Dave. I don't know where to begin. Started talking to you around when I got contributor. Through that time, you've helped me with so many questions and kindly answered all of them. Great person to talk to. You've even helped me with my personal life problems. Gave me advice and many things. You were really always there for help when needed. You probably get a ton of people that talk to you, but you still made an effort to reply and talk to everyone. Aside from that, you answered so many of my moderation questions. Even up until recently. Also for fixing my mistakes in the past. Thanks for giving me this opportunity. Thank you for everything Dave, I really mean it.

@arunforce - First off, thank you for not demoting me while I was Minion+ for that little abuse issue. Thanks to that, I was able to reach where I am now. That was well needed though. It really made me change my mindset when moderating. Made me make clearer and more fair decisions. I really looked deeper into every infraction or ban before giving them out. Thanks for the opportunity, and the chance for me to continue on.

@Hero - Go to for many answers. You do an excellent job here, if that's one thing I noticed. Thanks for helping me out whenever I needed it, and catching some of the early mistakes that I made.

@BACKD00R - Man oh man. You are probably one of my best friends here on MPGH. You're just an amazing and funny person. So easy to get along with. We help each other out whenever we need and get things done. This actually really makes me sad. You were basically my partner. #FuckYeahTeam. Really great times with you. Good luck with everything man. Thanks for being a great friend. You really deserved this position by the way. Congrats my BR Monkey, keep it all up.

@Symmetrical - Great person to talk to. Thanks for those free games and some good conversations. You do an excellent job in the MP. If you don't get promoted I'm gonna kill someone. You're extremely deserving. Keep up all the great work, and hopefully some day you can ban the scammers yourself.

@Color @Maxedout - Join Symmetrical. Keep your work up and get rid of those scammers. You're all cool guys and try your best.

@Approved. - Looks like its resignation month. Canadians will come back and take over MPGH one day or another.

@Hugo Boss - Hopefully I see you tomorrow! You're a really great guy. Really smart and logical. You were great in the MP. Really worked hard and tried hard. A great friend too, some nice talks with you.

@Confin3d @Distraught - MY BABIES. I want to see you to progress. I really see potential in both of you. As soon as I came in the DayZ Section, I already knew who I would want with me in there, or just people in there. Hoped from almost day one. Thanks for helping me out and getting me familiar with the section. Thanks a lot to @chickeninabiskit too. You were the first who explained everything to me! Thanks a lot, wouldn't know shit without you all.

@Genesis - MAN YOU. Hope everything is going well for you. Haven't really gotten chances to talk to you since you left. You were along ranks with BACKD00R. One of my best friends here. Helped me with all my irl shit and gave great advice. Thanks for being a great friend. Fun times with you, Dave and BACKD00R on Skype. Knowing you, you know how I feel about you. I don't need to go on and on. You know you're one sexy aussie motherfucker. Oh and BACKD00R you're one sexy br sexy br voice.

@Mr Allen - You're a great guy man. Keep working with your music. Thanks for helping me get used to things when I was CA Minion. It was great making hacks for you Pretty cool person you are.

To the many others, thank you all so much. I'm just going to mention you all now. There's too many I'd like to thank and acknowledge.

@thelovebandit @Ravallo @Nico @master131 @Aborted @Blake @nilly (Keep up the good work) @maddoggy00 (keep up the good work, get around the forum more!, nilly too) @YellowFever ily man basically what I said to Allen. @Kenshin13 @Paralyze @Domokun_index @Lovroman @Alex_Agnew @Antipathy @.REZ @ccman32 @Ch40zz-C0d3r @Dave's Sheep @Doc (Silly me thinking you Lance)

So many more you should know who you are. I don't hate many, so I love you all. Thanks for everything. Do not get upset if I missed you. Chances are, if you think you should be up there, honestly, then you probably should be. @ScarletSix you not on it but you should know man. You've been there forever.

Enjoy.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM

Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I guess that excluded one out of 10 people throwing ban hammer huh?

Anyways, I should have been in your "list of people need to thank", though whenever I talk to you, you say you're leaving.

Good luck in real life.

PS: Read it all, I was bored.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Welp, bye.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I think you've done a fantastic job here, and I've really enjoyed your company. I honestly hope you do well in life, and are successful in all of your future endeavors. You've contributed a great deal around her, from your old CA Hacks, to keeping everything running smoothly, and just being a great guy always ready to lend a helping hand. I'm certainly gonna miss you buddy, but for now I guess this is goodbye.

Sincerely,
    Aborted.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.

Thanks
    Seriously, is this resignation week?

Flengooo, I lub you D:

Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!

Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017

The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Even though we've had our differences reticently, it's always sad to see a fellow Canadian leave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Wow Flengo, I was not expecting this. How did @Mr Allen's faggot ass get a acknowledgment and I didn't. I don't feel as special as I used to

Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'm going to miss you,

Sincerely
    Lance

Seriously though, where's my GM status?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I didn't see this coming Flengo. It's been a nice run, I hope whatever happens that you're still alive.

PS - If you're contemplating suicide or something, don't do it because it's not worth it. If you need a break from MPGH, computers, the internet or whatever is stressing you out or distracting you then just take a break. Everyone has real-life to deal with so it's understandable.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9

Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.7.1 *NEW*
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

--My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]

All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

--Gifts--
    [Kyle]

Thanks
    Easily one of the best GM's I've seen.

You're an amazing staff, and did a great job at improving this community.

Hope life gets better soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Didn't get to know you on a personal level, But i hope everything works out for you in life, and hope to see you back in MPGH soon.
    Take care man.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ohhh nooo flengo
    Dave if you are reading this , if you need a new gm i'm always available ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Cmon Flengo.
    Who's gonna answer on my stupid questions/requests ?

Thanks
    Pft flengo, a real man takes his demotion, never give up your GM
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group

[X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

Thanks
    Didn't even mention me even though we talked way before you were known . I'll miss you bud, you taught me alot
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Pft flengo, a real man takes his demotion, never give up your GM
    this , #royce4gmod

Contact me via
    | |

Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

"well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast