Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Both sides should be arrested, bunch of hoodlums, and an idiot who recklessly endangers his family because he decides to drive through a bike gang.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    They were clearly trying to fuck with him, they got what was coming to them... but running them over is a too extreme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

It's all relevant to what was going on directly preceding him hitting the gas pedal. They might have threatening him, maybe even trying to attack him. From the camera's view point we can't really tell who's in the right, if anybody. Though them randomly slowing seems pretty damn suspicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

The world has gotten too crazy to be posturing people like that.
    Back in the day intimidation was intimidation. These days you don't know what you're going to get.
    Fear makes people do crazy shit, especially when you have people to protect.
    All he had to do was keep a constant speed, the bikes really can't do shit to a moving vehicle unless the drivers took tires out.
    Its not very visible in the video but the reason he ran them over was because one of them attempted to pull his door open and drag him out of the vehicle, after of course one of those boons brakechecked him from a distance where there was no possible way to react fast enough when he was already boxed in and unable to swerve

SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post

Its not very visible in the video but the reason he ran them over was because one of them attempted to pull his door open and drag him out of the vehicle, after of course one of those boons brakechecked him from a distance where there was no possible way to react fast enough when he was already boxed in and unable to swerve
    My guess is the bikers were provoked because he was driving too close through them trying to get through, and they have that mob mentality that they're in control because they have numbers so they decide to fuck with him. Didn't see them attempting to open the door (before 2nd stop) but I doubt that happened, else he's an extremely dumb bitch if he let them open the door two times without locking it I can't fathom someone not locking the door after someone tries to get in the first time -.-

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

You have to think about what the outcome of that would be though. You have hundreds of people in vehicles that are able to accelerate and travel leagues faster than you. Basically, if you start shit, you won't be able to escape, and they hadn't even acted yet. You can't just mow people down because you think they might do something.

It's a complex situation because both sides seem to be fuckwits.
    in that case he does have a decent car probably it has a sport mode but this isn't important
    if i was in his place i would go the the nearest police station and park there so maybe i would be safe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

My guess is the bikers were provoked because he was driving too close through them trying to get through, and they have that mob mentality that they're in control because they have numbers so they decide to fuck with him. Didn't see them attempting to open the door (before 2nd stop) but I doubt that happened, else he's an extremely dumb bitch if he let them open the door two times without locking it I can't fathom someone not locking the door after someone tries to get in the first time -.-
    he let the door open thinking that every is ok and they won't hurt him

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    As a biker this saddens me. I think that what the bikers did was wrong. Shit, they're making the other bikers look bad, as if we are some kind of killer race or something. They drive like assholes, and from what I saw, they have long forgotten the simple pleasure of riding the bike with friends in order to start the chaos around. However, the man on the Range Rover should have thought it through, and knowing the risks, either keep it up till he found a police station to press charges, or either he would run over the whole gang (but thats illegal, and imoral, but if he takes one out, he should have took all others out IMO, and then accept the consequences of leaving the family and going to jail). In this case, the man on the SUV did the wrong thing, he should have gone slowly and keep it up normaly until he got to the police station.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    Arab mode : PULL OUT THAT RPG AND BOOM THESE MOTHER FUCKERS.
    GG EZ

League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post

Yeah I saw that...

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    Arab mode : PULL OUT THAT RPG AND BOOM THESE MOTHER FUCKERS.
    GG EZ
    If I was an arab and I had one, and I was in this situation, as the Range Rover driver, sure thing!
    Even though I love bikes! (it's a shame to destroy those bikes but, well... I'm an arab, I can buy more
    Last edited by Mokou-Sama; 09-30-2013 at 04:29 PM.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

Yeah I saw that...
    I think he meant at the very start before shit went down.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Both times he sped away he did so to escape them from dragging him out of his vehicle. The fact is though, I would have locked my door already when the group had shown up.

Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post

in that case he does have a decent car probably it has a sport mode but this isn't important
    if i was in his place i would go the the nearest police station and park there so maybe i would be safe
    If you were in his place, you would have been boxed in by ~200 bikers with bad attitudes who blocked your way, threatened and harassed you and your family, banged on the hood of your car, slashed your tires, broke your window, dragged you out of your car and beat you infront of your own wife.

babysitting is ghey
    ur ghey
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

I SAW IT NOOBFORCE. THE BIKER SPED UP INFRONT OF HIM AND AS THE DUDE WITH THE CAMERA PASSES HE BREAKS INFRONT OF HIM TRYING TO BE COOL. That's when shit goes downhill.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

No when the whole group stops after the initial collision and some get off bikes, is when they attempted for the first time to get him out of his vehicle.
    And it wasn't like they were just stopping to ask for his insurance information, they came to him swearing and banging on his car, and slashed a few of his tires as well

babysitting is ghey
    ur ghey
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I would just like to point out this was not any organized association or charity run, this was for a blog called HollywoodzStuntz. Any organized group would pick 1-2 lanes and ride in twos the whole time unless they need to break off, to avoid issues like this. This was nothing more than a pack of wild monkeys on wheels with little understanding of the actual laws and rules of the road for motorcycles

babysitting is ghey
    ur ghey
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    So what I got out of the video:

1. Only cool if on a bike
    2. Even cooler when there are a lot of you
    3. Even even cooler when you fuck with people
    4. Even even even cooler when you get mad when the the people you are fucking with get mad at you
    5. Even even even even cooler if you try to kill him on camera

Gotta love that logic

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12