Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 81
  1. #31
    Gοku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    1,538
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    What if Dave rallied us all up and formed the MPGH Republic or the Dabe Republic... ... ... ...
    Last edited by Gοku; 10-01-2013 at 06:22 AM.

     







    500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

    Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

  2. #32
    dtm4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    281
    Don't worry America, all will be well.... once you all go to the streets a few times... Until then nothing will change, idiots that dont care about their people will stay in charge... like in pretty much every other country in the world.

  3. #33
    Ygritte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WildLands
    Posts
    2,572
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    1,473
    My Mood
    Twisted
    we the people

  4. #34
    Gοku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    1,538
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashified View Post
    we the people
    That small statement reminded me about this Rap Battle (I think it fits the thread)


     







    500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

    Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

  5. #35
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Wait. So they couldn't get things done, thus they all decide to cry about it and rage quit?
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  6. #36
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,419
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Congress needs fired.

    END THE FED

  7. #37
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    I hope people who voted for Obama AGAIN are regretting their decision now
    You are fucking dumb, shut up you damn Canadian, you don't know shit


  8. #38
    Gοku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    1,538
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    You are fucking dumb, shut up you damn Canadian, you don't know shit
    This thread wasn't made to start a dispute between you and Canadians.

     







    500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

    Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

  9. #39
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Ohboy, let's see what happens after.

  10. #40
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,866
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,707
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    the House is throwing a temper tantrum because they can't derail Obamacare. I believe they have passed 42 different bills that would delay and/or defund the Affordable Healthcare Act, but the bills never get passed the Senate. As of 40 minutes ago, the government shutdown is in effect.

    And the fact that he's the president, so he is in charge of anything that is happening
    You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

    They passed 42 different bills because they are fucking retarded, instead of trying to save money in other places they attack Affordable Healthcare Care. They are little bitches who are there for their own interests and try to rationalize it any way they can. Instead of solving the problem they go and shut down the government --- this goes a long way to show who is the issue if you aren't a complete moron.

    I find it funny how you are Canadian and have free health care and think you know crap about shit going on here. lol. Go watch Fox news more. 800k gov workers aren't working today, and they aren't paid either while Congress is getting paid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sintex™ View Post
    I knew a day like this would come, What they don't see is that doing this for even a week will KILL the economy even more than it is. Obama is truly a fucking retard because he just wants to push Obama Care because it's his "Little Baby" and he wants to be known for doing something good when all it will do is fine the people who can't afford health insurance in the first place.
    uh-huh, because congress is too retarded to pass a bill that lowers down funding it some how sits on Obama's shoulders? I think not.

    Congress is to blame, simple as that.

    You stupid kids have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Affordable health care is good for everyone except big business. It forces insurance companies to compete for insurance, in business where there is limited competition. Fuck, even I'm going to get insurance now and show my support even though I really don't need it.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  11. #41
    Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dave's Heart and/or Arun's Ballsack
    Posts
    3,578
    Reputation
    816
    Thanks
    2,256
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

    They passed 42 different bills because they are fucking retarded, instead of trying to save money in other places they attack Affordable Healthcare Care. They are little bitches who are there for their own interests and try to rationalize it any way they can. Instead of solving the problem they go and shut down the government --- this goes a long way to show who is the issue if you aren't a complete moron.

    I find it funny how you are Canadian and have free health care and think you know crap about shit going on here. lol. Go watch Fox news more.



    uh-huh, because congress is too retarded to pass a bill that lowers down funding it some how sits on Obama's shoulders? I think not.

    Congress is to blame, simple as that.

    You stupid kids have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Affordable health care is good for everyone except big business. It forces insurance companies to compete for insurance, in business where there is limited competition. Fuck, even I'm going to get insurance now and show my support even though I really don't need it.

    Show it to them dabe

  12. #42
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Brb haven't robbed a bank since 1999, need to stock up on cash and gold again.

  13. #43
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    Brb haven't robbed a bank since 1999, need to stock up on cash and gold again.
    Just because the government is shutting down, don't mean there wont be cops and laws anymore...


  14. #44
    Wizardmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Tired
    woah. .

  15. #45
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    You are fucking dumb, shut up you damn Canadian, you don't know shit

    At least argue your point.
    Last edited by Aborted; 10-01-2013 at 10:13 AM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Government Shutdown in Washington
    By Insomniac in forum General
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 03:47 PM
  2. Truth behind the US Government.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 02:39 PM
  3. random pc shutdowns
    By gamerx9191 in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 10:58 AM
  4. warrock shutdowns
    By G-Unit2658947 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 08:26 PM