Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 57
  1. #1
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092

    Do you guys also sometimes wonder?

    For the non religious people here:


    We're just living, existing, until we die, and then we rot.
    Its the hard reality, and I was wondering if any of you guys think about that when you're feeling down?
    Is it just me?
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  2. #2
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,457
    Reputation
    1530
    Thanks
    1,911
    I try not to think about that, I just live life to the fullest, I still got like 80 more years to live, so just try to enjoy your life forget about death and stuff, it will happen when it does
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.


     
    If'd you like to donate to support me, shoot me a PM
     
     
    History
    Official Middleman January 15, 2015>May 20, 2015
    Marketplace Minion May 20, 2015>September 24, 2015
    Marketplace Moderator September 24, 2015>October 17, 2015
    Former Staff October 17, 2015>May 10, 2017
    Official Middleman May 10, 2017>November, 2017
    Resigned

  3. #3
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    Probably just you.

  4. #4
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    I try not to think about that, I just live life to the fullest, I still got like 80 more years to live, so just try to enjoy your life forget about death and stuff, it will happen when it does
    Is there no greater cause to life?
    I mean this seems pretty shitty and boring, works on my nerves

    I wish I could be one of these guys who believe in religions
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  5. #5
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post


    Is there no greater cause to life?
    I mean this seems pretty shitty and boring, works on my nerves

    I wish I could be one of these guys who believe in religions
    If life's shitty and or boring for you, go out and do something. Make a change rather than doing nothing.

  6. #6
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Don't really give a fuck about it.
    As long as i live a happy life and long, im good.



  7. #7
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,457
    Reputation
    1530
    Thanks
    1,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post


    Is there no greater cause to life?
    I mean this seems pretty shitty and boring, works on my nerves

    I wish I could be one of these guys who believe in religions
    Well, all people come and go, there isn't really a great cause in it, you will come, live, make a few people happy, then die. and after a few years, everyone forgets about you unless you did something really great or somethin, and the people who believe in religions aren't in a better condition either, if you were good, you goto heaven where you will spend the rest of your life doing nothing, if you were bad, you goto hell where your soul will be tortured... so nope
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.


     
    If'd you like to donate to support me, shoot me a PM
     
     
    History
    Official Middleman January 15, 2015>May 20, 2015
    Marketplace Minion May 20, 2015>September 24, 2015
    Marketplace Moderator September 24, 2015>October 17, 2015
    Former Staff October 17, 2015>May 10, 2017
    Official Middleman May 10, 2017>November, 2017
    Resigned

  8. #8
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post


    If life's shitty and or boring for you, go out and do something. Make a change rather than doing nothing.
    Oh man, I run 2 hours a day, box 4 days a week, I got school, all that shet

    I'm really active but this is one of those times where I'm feeling down and gahh
    everything sux
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  9. #9
    Denelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DEAD
    Posts
    5,323
    Reputation
    422
    Thanks
    639
    When we die we'l see what will happen

  10. #10
    Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    4,255
    Reputation
    860
    Thanks
    1,538
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Well, a lot of stuff happens before you start to rot mate . Live life to the fullest with no regrets and you won't think like that.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------








    Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

  11. #11
    Sykole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    126
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    I try not to think about that, I just live life to the fullest, I still got like 80 more years to live, so just try to enjoy your life forget about death and stuff, it will happen when it does
    You don't know when you will die, maybe you die in one year or maybe tomorrow no one knows..
    Mayion's alt, probably on a post/birthday ban or abused by Dave.

  12. #12
    Confin3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,260
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    For the non religious people here:


    We're just living, existing, until we die, and then we rot.
    Its the hard reality, and I was wondering if any of you guys think about that when you're feeling down?
    Is it just me?
    Death is just a part of life, you can't dwell on the inevitable my friend. Enjoy it while you got it, it's your life so live to make yourself happy regardless of how selfish you have to be do so. You only get one chance to fulfill your dreams and a very limited amount of time. I always try to look at the big picture; from a cosmological perspective nothing we do matters because the universe is so much larger then most people can actually grasp. Not to mention one day we could just never wake up due to some apocalyptic event. Ultimately tomorrows another day whether or not we exist.

    That's just my perspective from a non-religious point of view. Food for thought.
    Last edited by Confin3d; 10-06-2013 at 01:19 PM.

    Former Staff August 2013-January 2014
    Former Official Middleman
    Former DayZ Standalone Minion
    Former Combat Arms Minion
    Former Blackshot Minion

  13. #13
    HΔSTUR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ┐└.jambi
    Posts
    1,959
    Reputation
    279
    Thanks
    201
    Thats the reason why I learned producing music using FL Studio...I don't give a shit who listens to my tracks, because I just do it for me and my closest friends and family. This is something people will never forget about you.



  14. #14
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,853
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,691
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Depressing thoughts...





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  15. #15
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    Death is just a part of life, you can't dwell on the inevitable my friend. Enjoy it while you got it, it's your life so live to make yourself happy regardless of how selfish you have to be do so. You only get one chance to fulfill your dreams and a very limited amount of time. I always try to look at the big picture; from a cosmological perspective nothing we do matters because the universe is so much larger then most people can actually grasp. Not to mention one day we could just never wake up due to some apocalyptic event. Ultimately tomorrows another day whether or not we exist.

    That's just my perspective from a non-religious point of view. Food for thought.
    Yeah, actually, you just gave me something new to think about:

    Even if we changed the whole humanity, you still would have commited a tiny act that doesn't influence even a small part of the universe


    Man, the misery and the amount of optimism required to not fall down from depression is just too big
    I hate those god dam down-feeling days
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Wondering if you guys could make a server thingy
    By Reaper8281 in forum Minecraft Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 02:20 PM
  2. Hi guys I was wondering if you could help me out :)
    By realboy in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 08:51 PM
  3. Finally Found you Guys
    By Chronologix in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 02:04 PM
  4. [Spammed] make a sig to mee please i beg you guys
    By ki-li in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 09:57 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 10:09 PM