Thread: Apollo 18

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16
    Miku1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post


    What would the point of that be? Why would they want to hide a mission to the moon?
    If aliens were real and if Apollo 18 was launched and they found evidence then NASA.There would be a world epidemic.

  2. #17
    Skipsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kamchatka
    Posts
    1,704
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Miku1 View Post
    If aliens were real and if Apollo 18 was launched and they found evidence then NASA.There would be a world epidemic.
    Are you basing this off some sort of movie?

    Firstly, aliens could be real, we don't know, and secondly, there would be no "epidemic" NASA would tell people if they found evidence of life, or some micro organisms. It'd be unlikely that they would be sentient etc. Are you one of the people that think 9/11 was done by the government?

  3. #18
    Gοku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    1,538
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I fucking hate the governments of the world! Really, they don't let us in on any information whatsoever.

    But yes, I think they did go back :/

     







    500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

    Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

  4. #19
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Miku1 View Post
    That's why it is called lieing.NASA can say it was a satalite for testing
    you do realize many companies governments would notice something landing/headed on the moon

  5. #20
    Miku1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post


    you do realize many companies governments would notice something landing/headed on the moon
    NASA can easily fool the government

  6. #21
    Miku1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post


    Are you basing this off some sort of movie?

    Firstly, aliens could be real, we don't know, and secondly, there would be no "epidemic" NASA would tell people if they found evidence of life, or some micro organisms. It'd be unlikely that they would be sentient etc. Are you one of the people that think 9/11 was done by the government?
    I don't but think about it did they tell us the members of Alchadai however you spell it and names of the hijackers?

  7. #22
    Skipsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kamchatka
    Posts
    1,704
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Miku1 View Post
    NASA can easily fool the government
    The idiocy in this statement is ridiculous.

  8. #23
    Gοku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    1,538
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post


    The idiocy in this statement is ridiculous.
    Hehehe, you can almost say.. His stupidity level is over 9000

     







    500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

    Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

  9. #24
    Skipsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kamchatka
    Posts
    1,704
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Gοku View Post
    Hehehe, you can almost say.. His stupidity level is over 9000
    DAMNIT GOKU, STOP THE PUNS!

  10. #25
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Miku1 View Post
    NASA can easily fool the government
    yea your right i forgot that nasa has ships that can go the speed of light and invisible cloaks to cover their ships on mars and the moon

  11. #26
    Pathogenic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Great White North.
    Posts
    965
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    139
    The government doesn't fund lunar expeditions because they are useless, not because there are aliens on the moon.

    Also spacecraft launching aren't exactly subtle.
    Being an ass 95% of the time.

  12. #27
    *Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,275
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post


    yea your right i forgot that nasa has ships that can go the speed of light and invisible cloaks to cover their ships on mars and the moon
    the sarcasm in this statement is just great

  13. #28
    Harpoon.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ
    Posts
    623
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    380
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Who's to say NASA doesn't have the means to stop the government in its tracks? Maybe they're partnered with those who work at Area 51...
    Last edited by Harpoon.; 10-06-2013 at 09:15 PM.

  14. #29
    Gοku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    1,538
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post


    DAMNIT GOKU, STOP THE PUNS!
    Aww okay


    Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon. View Post
    Who's to say NASA doesn't have the means to stop the government in its tracks? Maybe they're partnered with those who work at Area 51...
    Area 51 is funded by the government -.-

     







    500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

    Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

  15. #30
    Skipsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kamchatka
    Posts
    1,704
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Gοku View Post
    Area 51 is funded by the government -.-
    >TFW a Canadian and an Australian know more about the american goverment etc than Americans.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Apollo 18
    By Time in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 09:13 PM
  2. Apollo 18
    By Implify in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 04:11 PM
  3. Apollo 18 (The Movie)
    By NegroTwinkie in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 11:16 PM
  4. [Release] Apollo Spammer
    By Ferris Bueller in forum CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 06:46 PM
  5. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 10:32 AM