Thread: Apollo 18

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41
  1. #1
    Miku1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    0

    Apollo 18

    This is space related but I want to see your opinion.Do you think there is a reason we didn't go back to the moon.I hate hearing NASA say the money is tight.Do you think theyvlaunched Apollo 18 secretly without us knowing?Give me your opinion.

  2. #2
    Unfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    No, becouse i stole the Key
    BTW, i think they are right, money is tight...
    Last edited by Unfamous; 10-06-2013 at 06:17 PM.

  3. #3
    *Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,275
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Bored
    Unfamous being a little spam bot

  4. #4
    Unfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by iDeagle View Post
    Unfamous being a little spam bot
    Is that a compliment? Thanks dude

  5. #5
    hidudeshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,102
    Reputation
    114
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    The movie was terrible, and no they didn't.

  6. #6
    Pathogenic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Great White North.
    Posts
    965
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    139
    The truth is... the moon is actually covered in spiders that look like rocks.
    Being an ass 95% of the time.

  7. #7
    Skipsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kamchatka
    Posts
    1,704
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathogenic View Post
    The truth is... the moon is actually covered in spiders that look like rocks.
    It's true, I went there once.

    Fucking tarantulas.

  8. #8
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    975
    They can say whatever they want, like their money being tight as an excuse for not having prepared what they planned.

  9. #9
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    money is tight if you have not noticed they spend it on other more important stuff telescopes etc no need to go back to the moon what spend millions for nothing?

  10. #10
    Miku1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    money is tight if you have not noticed they spend it on other more important stuff telescopes etc no need to go back to the moon what spend millions for nothing?
    The question is did NASA go back to the moon secretly without us knowing.1 website had info but tge government shut it down

  11. #11
    Skipsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kamchatka
    Posts
    1,704
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Miku1 View Post
    The question is did NASA go back to the moon secretly without us knowing.1 website had info but tge government shut it down
    No, they didn't, end of story.

  12. #12
    Miku1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post


    No, they didn't, end of story.
    Nerd no one knows except for NASA.Show proof that they didn't?

  13. #13
    Skipsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kamchatka
    Posts
    1,704
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Miku1 View Post
    Nerd no one knows except for NASA.Show proof that they didn't?
    Wow, good work resorting to name calling, it really helped your argument.

    You do realize how hard it would be to launch a rocket without any civilians seeing/hearing it take off from Kennedy or maybe cape canaveral? Besides, there would be absolutely no reason for them to hide the exploration, in fact, I'd say they'd rather show it to the world to wave the big USA dick to the world.

    "Look we launched ANOTHER successful mission to the moon!"

  14. #14
    Miku1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post


    Wow, good work resorting to name calling, it really helped your argument.

    You do realize how hard it would be to launch a rocket without any civilians seeing/hearing it take off from Kennedy or maybe cape canaveral? Besides, there would be absolutely no reason for them to hide the exploration, in fact, I'd say they'd rather show it to the world to wave the big USA dick to the world.

    "Look we launched ANOTHER successful mission to the moon!"
    That's why it is called lieing.NASA can say it was a satalite for testing

  15. #15
    Skipsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kamchatka
    Posts
    1,704
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Miku1 View Post
    That's why it is called lieing.NASA can say it was a satalite for testing
    What would the point of that be? Why would they want to hide a mission to the moon?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Apollo 18
    By Time in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 09:13 PM
  2. Apollo 18
    By Implify in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 04:11 PM
  3. Apollo 18 (The Movie)
    By NegroTwinkie in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 11:16 PM
  4. [Release] Apollo Spammer
    By Ferris Bueller in forum CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 06:46 PM
  5. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 10:32 AM