Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44
  1. #16
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Gimme just a few minutes
    updating some needed drivers o.o


  2. #17
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Gimme just a few minutes
    updating some needed drivers o.o
    Sure.. If your upload is more than 1.1mbps, or as I would say 10mbps then, you're allowed to stream in 720p..
    I need to find a thingy on Xsplit forum, where it gives all bitrate

  3. #18
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Destenyofenemy View Post


    Sure.. If your upload is more than 1.1mbps, or as I would say 10mbps then, you're allowed to stream in 720p..
    I need to find a thingy on Xsplit forum, where it gives all bitrate
    Ill do the speed test after im done updating all my drivers.


  4. #19
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    My internet is shit so it'll probably be laggy as all hell.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  5. #20
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    My internet is shit so it'll probably be laggy as all hell.
    Well, nope. If your download is 10mbps, then you are available to watch 720p streams. I can watch them, but on some streams, I get buffer, lag.

  6. #21
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destenyofenemy View Post


    Well, nope. If your download is 10mbps, then you are available to watch 720p streams. I can watch them, but on some streams, I get buffer, lag.
    Problem being that I get 2.5 mbps.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  7. #22
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Problem being that I get 2.5 mbps.
    Ah fuck, that sucks.. Well good enough to watch YouTube videos on 720p. I guess ;]

  8. #23
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,416
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,378
    >Says hes streaming.
    >Hour later, isn't.

    Lol.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  9. #24
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Syrup View Post
    >Says hes streaming.
    >Hour later, isn't.

    Lol.
    I'm fixing it, since you can't read.


  10. #25
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    My upload speed is 1.10mbs ;/


  11. #26
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,416
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,378
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    I'm fixing it, since you can't read.
    "Gimme a few minutes, updating my drivers."
    34 minutes ago.

    I didn't realize a few minutes = 34.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  12. #27
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Syrup View Post


    "Gimme a few minutes, updating my drivers."
    34 minutes ago.

    I didn't realize a few minutes = 34.
    Shut the hell up, if you arn't going to help.

    and updating drivers does take awhile and to get all the settings right on x-split.


  13. #28
    Destenyofenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouTube :3
    Posts
    706
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    My upload speed is 1.10mbs ;/
    Your upload is better than mines. Can you provide a little bit more information about your laptop? Like CPU, Graphic Card, and What kind of games you want to stream.

  14. #29
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Destenyofenemy View Post


    Your upload is better than mines. Can you provide a little bit more information about your laptop? Like CPU, Graphic Card, and What kind of games you want to stream.
    Its a ASUS Laptop
    Intel Core i7 CPU @ 2.00GHz
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 560m graphics card

    and games like
    Tera
    C9
    Need for speed most wanted 2013
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 10-08-2013 at 06:57 PM.


  15. #30
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,416
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,378
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    Shut the hell up, if you arn't going to help.

    and updating drivers does take awhile and to get all the settings right on x-split.
    Honestly, if I didn't want to help why would I go to your stream regardless.

    Plus, I was going by what YOU said. I don't use Xsplit, so how would I know.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Please, is there some thing like Cheat Engine
    By dwood in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 04:59 PM
  2. Got some thing to ask for sp/zp users.
    By cumshot2urface in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 04:00 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 05:27 PM
  4. I got a question and need help on some thing.
    By Koto in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 06:57 PM
  5. Well, because everyone hates k2, I though I would clear some things up
    By malin in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 07:51 PM