Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Woodhouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Swagtown, Yoloville
    Posts
    2,873
    Reputation
    228
    Thanks
    3,163
    My Mood
    Sick

    Ancient Confession Found: 'We Invented Jesus Christ'

    Ancient Confession Found: 'We Invented Jesus Christ'

    Interesting
    Formally known as chickeninabiskit

  2. #2
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,536
    Reputation
    2695
    Thanks
    4,953
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Indeed... Interesting.....
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES









    Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and add me as a friend and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

  3. #3
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,196
    Reputation
    1559
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Tired
    WDF

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  4. #4
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    GG Christianity.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  5. #5
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Arun already posted this in DF.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  6. #6
    BoxHead1080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,137
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    403
    My Mood
    Amused
    Don't care, I'll stick with being Atheist.

  7. #7
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post
    GG Christianity.
    It would be GG Christianity and Islam actually.
    Islam fully embraces the story of Christ and they believe him to be one of the greatest prophets to walk the earth.
    I find the premise of this whole thing to be more than suspect though.
    I can't see after over 2,000 years we're going to be presented this "groundbreaking" discovery.
    I'll certainly be tuned in to check it out, but as someone that has done quite a bit of homework on religion I'm extremely skeptical.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 10-09-2013 at 06:38 PM.

  8. #8
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    It would be GG Christianity and Islam actually.
    Islam fully embraces the story of Christ and they believe him to be one of the greatest prophets to walk the earth.
    I find the premise of this whole thing to be more than suspect though.
    I can't see after over 2,000 years we're going to be presented this "groundbreaking" discovery.
    I'll certainly be tuned in to check it out, but as someone that has done quite a bit of homework on religion I'm extremely skeptical.
    That just makes things even more interesting.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  9. #9
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    This isn't going to change anything.
    Anyone religious will say "OH THEY JUST SAID THAT TO MESS WITH US" or "OH THAT'S JUST FAKE MADE BY THE PEOPLE WHO FOUND IT" or some other garbage. It doesn't matter how much we prove or disprove; nothing will change.

    I don't really mind religious people either, and you guys really shouldn't either. There's a difference between religious and "religious".

  10. #10
    *Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,275
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Bored
    hmmm wonder how it will unfold

  11. #11
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    This isn't going to change anything.
    Anyone religious will say "OH THEY JUST SAID THAT TO MESS WITH US" or "OH THAT'S JUST FAKE MADE BY THE PEOPLE WHO FOUND IT" or some other garbage. It doesn't matter how much we prove or disprove; nothing will change.

    I don't really mind religious people either, and you guys really shouldn't either. There's a difference between religious and "religious".
    Yah seriously.. As a former Christian I for one can attest to the best bullshit reason ever. "This is Satan's work".
    The majority of hardcore Christians are so thoroughly brainwashed by their religion that no evidence will convince them,
    because it must be the work of Satan. Absolute control and complacency of the masses? Makes sense to me.
    I can see the Romans doing this, and it certainly carried over into American political rule.

  12. #12
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Yah seriously.. As a former Christian I for one can attest to the best bullshit reason ever. "This is Satan's work".
    The majority of hardcore Christians are so thoroughly brainwashed by their religion that no evidence will convince them,
    because it must be the work of Satan. Absolute control and complacency of the masses? Makes sense to me.
    I can see the Romans doing this, and it certainly carried over into American political rule.
    I had a friend tell me that gays were actually possessed by the devil.
    I don't talk to her anymore.

  13. #13
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    Thank god hope this is real
    ^see what i did their

  14. #14
    Justifiable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    387
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Fuck faith, being a atheist is the way to go.

     

    NeverWinter Wiki Editor [08/04/2013]-[09/10/2013]
    Infestation: Survivor Stories Wiki Manager [09/11/2013]-[12/16/2014]
    MPGH-Donator [03/01/2014] *Thanks Jov

  15. #15
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    I had a friend tell me that gays were actually possessed by the devil.
    I don't talk to her anymore.
    ​Satan created dinosaurs to lead us astray.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. OMFG, THEY FOUND JESUS CHRIST
    By Broken99 in forum General
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 03:34 PM
  2. JESUS CHRIST.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 04:20 PM
  3. JESUS CHRIST
    By sanchez in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 04:35 PM
  4. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK FRENCH FUCKER FRENCH FUCK!!!!!!!!JESUS CHRIST
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 10:40 PM
  5. JESUS CHRIST!
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 03:13 PM