Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Im the same guy who made a thread praising BF3. For some reason they thought slowing down the characters was the way to go.

    Character moves as slow as MasterChief, die as fast as a COD character.
    Double Negative, the only way to go on an honest streak is to get good with a vehicle.

    Fuck Vehicles, im not buying the game, back to CoD I go.
    Wow when i played it felt like you were faster then you were in bf3. You just needed to accelerate

  2. #17
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbadon The Despoiler View Post


    Wow when i played it felt like you were faster then you were in bf3. You just needed to accelerate
    Accelerate?
    Do you mean sprint?

  3. #18
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Accelerate?
    Do you mean sprint?
    Yes the acceleration when you sprint. it's not instant speed it's more like a build up. I don't know the little part of bf4 beta i played with my 20 fps was enjoyable

  4. #19
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbadon The Despoiler View Post


    Yes the acceleration when you sprint. it's not instant speed it's more like a build up. I don't know the little part of bf4 beta i played with my 20 fps was enjoyable
    Ok....you just proved that the character is slower than it is COD. That slowness especially at the begging has killed the game for me.

    I don't do vehicles, I do gun on gun action. My aim is better than yours. And part of the meta game is being able to get out the way and somewhat dodge on an instant moment. That instant moment is now GONE due to the build up.

    And to say thats more realistic is wrong, your first initial sprint is fast, and as fatigue settles in you begin to slow down. Maybe its exagerated to accomidate the heavy clothes they got on but I simple do not care.

    I'm like my game to have more gun on gun action, BF4 is catering to the vehicle type guys. Hence I will be spending my dollars on CoD. If they are trying to tap into the CoD buyers, they'd be smart keep some portion unrealistic and speed up the game.

    And I know for a fact there a large contingency who could give 2 fucks about vehicles.

  5. #20
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Ok....you just proved that the character is slower than it is COD. That slowness especially at the begging has killed the game for me.

    I don't do vehicles, I do gun on gun action. My aim is better than yours. And part of the meta game is being able to get out the way and somewhat dodge on an instant moment. That instant moment is now GONE due to the build up.

    And to say thats more realistic is wrong, your first initial sprint is fast, and as fatigue settles in you begin to slow down. Maybe its exagerated to accomidate the heavy clothes they got on but I simple do not care.

    I'm like my game to have more gun on gun action, BF4 is catering to the vehicle type guys. Hence I will be spending my dollars on CoD. If they are trying to tap into the CoD buyers, they'd be smart keep some portion unrealistic and speed up the game.

    And I know for a fact there a large contingency who could give 2 fucks about vehicles.
    I see your point. I still have to say that Battlefield overall has never been known for good infantry combat. it has always been the combined arms focused game. Battlefield never really was for the tdm guys but i think it's nice they're making something for those guys also. I hadn't noticed the slowdown overtime and i think thats kinda bad if they include it in the finished game. That could make it very tedious to get from point a to point b on the big conquest maps

  6. #21
    jo132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PooPoo!
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by ActionTurnip View Post
    But it will be

    BF series is boring, unless you're in a jet.
    FALSE!
    The battlefield series are just as entertaining on ground as in air, if you know what you're doing.
    In my opinion, COD hasn't been any good since MW2. After that, they don' take it seriously.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Origin ACC! BF3/BF4 BETA KEY/MOH W LE/
    By juliorafael in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 08:28 AM
  2. [WTT] [PS3]Gameshare: Nuketown2025, Medal of Honor - Warfighter LE. Bf4 Beta acces.
    By remcov in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-29-2013, 09:19 AM
  3. [WTT] Battlefield 3 with Premium + Battlefield 1942 + MohW Limited Edition(+ Bf4 Beta)
    By viperclub in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 09:46 AM
  4. [WTB] Battlefield 3 with Premium + Battlefield 1942 + MohW Limited Edition(+ Bf4 Beta)
    By viperclub in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 09:22 AM
  5. [Help] should i get bf3 or wait for bf4
    By tonyiscool101 in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 05:55 AM